Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 391. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Digi Tater question: You have been to so many conferences in the past! but not one deal came out, don't you think it's time to change some tactics!?

When can we expect the roadmap and updates that was promised weeks ago Roll Eyes

the question is if there is no deal, why he was invited as a speaker? not as participants sit persuade people
because far as I know, speaking at events like this are asked not to volunteer

big event would invite people who are competent in their field not a big mouth

if you been become organizers of the event in your life, or been attend certainly understand what I mean
because an organized event involving a reputation

I don't wanna spoil your party, but if there was a deal they were already buying (investing) at these extreme lows Cool

credit suisse is like investors paradise Wink
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Digi Tater question: You have been to so many conferences in the past! but not one deal came out, don't you think it's time to change some tactics!?

When can we expect the roadmap and updates that was promised weeks ago Roll Eyes

the question is if there is no deal, why he was invited as a speaker? not as participants sit persuade people
because far as I know, speaking at events like this are asked not to volunteer

big event would invite people who are competent in their field not a big mouth

if you been become organizers of the event in your life, or been attend certainly understand what I mean
because an organized event involving a reputation

Hmmm Who's Missing on that pic Roll Eyes

No Champagne for Digibyte Shocked

@jaredctate speaking about @DigiByteCoin and the future of #Blockchain technology at @CreditSuisse $DGB #Bitcoin #china

Delighted to announce the official launch of our China onshore securities brokerage business today at #CSCIC
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
Really nice server Smiley

Playing since a hour or so.

Join Cheesy

DGB ainda pode dá um pump aos 80 satochis ?

Não, vamos bombear para 800
Activity: 3

Join Cheesy

DGB ainda pode dá um pump aos 80 satochis ?
Activity: 711
Merit: 250

Join Cheesy
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
More News for you all  Grin,

We just launched the Digibyte Minecraft server.

Mine blocks on our Minecraft server and earn Digibyte

1. Register on minethatdigi.com/forum with your Minecraft username.

2. Tell us your DigiByte address on http://www.minethatdigi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2

Join the server mc.minethatdigi.com:26851  & start mining  Cheesy

Lead Developer of this server is @laurynasc111
Co - lead developer & website developer is @coininja

You forgot a donation dgb address  Wink

https://www.pay.nl/blog/cryptocurrencies-het-digitale-goud

Pay.nl is striving to make it take a bit for you as a merchant easier. We do this to relieve you completely in the field of online payment processing. The right to make processing of online payments naturally, we give our merchants the opportunity to concentrate fully on their core business and then realizing growth.

This burgeoning innovations and the increase in popularity of the cryptocurrencies Pay.nl sees as a signal that the currency is no longer a passing fad. Cryptocurrencies may be seen as a permanent and serious alternative to conventional currencies and payment methods in the online payments market. Therefore, we assist Pay.nl welcomes this innovative digital currency. In fact; We are working to incorporate cryptocurrencies our payment methods offer . As you are used to, is paramount to ensure the safety and reliability of payments Pay.nl. To add cryptocurrencies your payment options? Then we check whether you have a healthy mix of payment methods. We also keep track of the amount of the transaction, so that no very large amounts (for example, laptops or jewelry) be done with crypto-currency. Due to the small transaction fee Micropayments are an ideal solution for this payment! In this way we work together to ensure that payments are fully compliant crypto currency
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
www.Mining-Dutch.nl

Back in business.!
All bugs and problems solved and mining blocks stable.!

Hope to see you back soon.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Hey guys! Only wanted to let you know that DGB minecraft integration (http://www.digibytegaminghub.com/single-post/2016/10/06/DigiByte-Community-Working-On-Project-To-Earn-DGB-on-Minecraft)

is now announced for November 2nd:

https://twitter.com/Cryppel/status/792826345424322560

The price is still around 50, which is very low for DGB facing that news. Interesting days ahead!

To be fair bitcoin has went up around 100USD in the last little while so in USD terms DGB has not really went down from 60sat.

I think in BTC, not USD usually. Look at DGB alltime chart. Below 50 sat. was extremely rare for many months, no matter how BTC behaved.
As long as BTC keeps trending up most if not all other cryptos will suffer. JMHO. The other day when I looked at Bittrex their most active trade screen showed 19 of 20 of the most actively traded alts trading down as BTC broke through $700 USD.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Activity: 559
Merit: 508
Hey guys! Only wanted to let you know that DGB minecraft integration (http://www.digibytegaminghub.com/single-post/2016/10/06/DigiByte-Community-Working-On-Project-To-Earn-DGB-on-Minecraft)

is now announced for November 2nd:

https://twitter.com/Cryppel/status/792826345424322560

The price is still around 50, which is very low for DGB facing that news. Interesting days ahead!

To be fair bitcoin has went up around 100USD in the last little while so in USD terms DGB has not really went down from 60sat.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
https://www.whub.io/startups/digibyte-holdings-limited/jobs/developer-blockchain-developer-1477367781

who want work with them can apply >>>

We are looking for ambitious members to join our team that shares our passion for all things blockchain.  After spending 4 years already in the blockchain space we are looking for advanced full stack developers that have a passion for NodeJS to help bring our blockchain applications to the next level.

You will be working with   Jared Tate .

Salary
Equity part is negotiable.

Salary range / month :  HK$ 20k-40k

ThIs is good news. Dgb expanding its development team. I will post it on the Poloniex chat later , this might create a pump back to 60sat levels.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Anybody got some news or website about the Minecraft DGB server ?

Read above 2nd november... also please note its not a revolutionary play minecraft earn $1 million dollars... like all dgbgaming incentives treat it like a faucet with small returns for playing a game. True its not much but its more than playing minecraft without it right so treat it as a gift and don't bitch when you don't become rich overnight. Thats not the aim.
You are absolutely right about it not being that but more importantly this minecraft server is the work of a young community member and his friends. He is also selling very reasonably (for dgb) advertising space on his server, perhaps you might consider placing one there for your skins?
https://telegram.me/DigiByteCoin

I'd consider it if i ran a business dealing in skins. Unfortunately im just an old school gamer. My skins range from 20c for ones i liked to the majority being over $200 usd. Its pointless to provide one of those on the off chance i might get a sale on another. I'd have to get a lot of traffic for that. Being business minded its unrealistic so unfortunately i'd have to pass on placing them for advertising. This is more a sell off liquidation sale.

However if i ran a business doing this and had a stockpile i would do it. Sorry.
I understand but being business minded, I would have found out how reasonably priced the advertising would have been.

Its not how reasonably priced it is its a private sale thing. Also i can't split a $200 skin and advertising is upfront. Paying for something not knowing i'd get a sale especially when its not a button buy now but a set up sale to escrow makes it harder advertising wise.

Im more offering items for dgb here as a main sale which adds to its utility. If people are interested its a bonus, if not i won't be kicked out because its rent money i need its just an item surplus whether they sell or not isn't major for me thought i'd just offer.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
price of dgb keep not bad level but what do you think could be any price ups soon?

I don’t know, maybe market maker want to accumulate here to push up later, maybe he just wants to hold it down forever. I don’t have the resources to test. I don’t worry about anything I can’t do something about.
Jump to: