Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 484. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I dont want waiting with another coin FEW YEARS to rice price.
I dont know DGB and I bought @ 166s.
Now its worth 100s.
I want buy coin which rice now another stupid coin when I must waiting years to rice I am to old to wait which each coin few years. I waiting with other promising coins "few years" and almost all dead after this "few years" !
So I dont need another coin "after few years". I bought on Hype New York conference. I dont care about Dev go to on holidays with his family but why without any post after conference ? He piss on us.
So fuck you DGB too !!! Never buy this shit !!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Two heads are better than one.
I just learnt that I can get paid for playing dota2 or csgo with gamebet coin. what games can i play through dgb and also get paid. and can i get paid by both coins or is it just one or the other.
thank you

The gaming advantage dgb had is gone. It's good Jared has switched to digusign with that company who could store documents on the digibyte blockchain. I think this is where Jared will make his money. Not on the currency itself which is why he only has 5 million coins.

On poloniex I witnessed a fake sell wall of over 200 million coins but was removed quickly. It will take something special to get the price over 1000 and it won't Come from giving free coins to gamers.

I still think over 1500 sat within 5 years is possible.

So I cant get paid to play anymore now? is this only for dgb of for gbt too?
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Has anyone heard from Jared in 4 days? Is he dead?

"Just to update you guys my dump was successful and things are going well for. Gonna be chillin' with the fam' for a week spending your tears... I mean dollars. Sucks for you if you didn't sell some while I was pumping that bubble :^)" - Jared 2016, Going to be a great year.

stay tuned folks.

I am sorry but after all the hard work Jared has put into this project this is what you have to say to him being honest and saying he's on holidays with his family? I mean seriously do you have any self-respect?

To all those people who are effectively butthurt, nobody has given you trading advice here, nobody has enticed you to buy anything and nobody has coerced you into anything. So please, please, take responsibility for your day trading activities and stop these personal attacks to one of the most dedicated crypto devs out there. Most serious people here are not here to flip a quick buck in a week, we're dedicated community members who believe in the LONG TERM OBJECTIVES of this coin. All of these comments are unwarranted and are to be quite frank, childish.

If people have constructive criticisms, doubts, general questions or light banter please go ahead and post your thoughts. If your here to personally attack people I suggest you reassess why exactly your in the crypto space and come back with that in mind (if your here to day trade please go troll at the polo trollbox and stop spewing crap).

On a slightly better note we're planning on releasing v2.1.0 of the Telegram chat bot (DigiBot) in the next few days so stay tuned!
+1000
https://twitter.com/ProjectInvesd
https://invesd.org/

Have also sent a mail @ [email protected]
Hy to all
Can you please tell me when are the videos of presentations going to be available for watching?
THX in Advance
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz

"Just to update you guys my dump was successful and things are going well for. Gonna be chillin' with the fam' for a week spending your tears... I mean dollars. Sucks for you if you didn't sell some while I was pumping that bubble :^)" - Jared 2016, Going to be a great year.

stay tuned folks.

I am sorry but after all the hard work Jared has put into this project this is what you have to say to him being honest and saying he's on holidays with his family? I mean seriously do you have any self-respect?

To all those people who are effectively butthurt, nobody has given you trading advice here, nobody has enticed you to buy anything and nobody has coerced you into anything. So please, please, take responsibility for your day trading activities and stop these personal attacks to one of the most dedicated crypto devs out there. Most serious people here are not here to flip a quick buck in a week, we're dedicated community members who believe in the LONG TERM OBJECTIVES of this coin. All of these comments are unwarranted and are to be quite frank, childish.

If people have constructive criticisms, doubts, general questions or light banter please go ahead and post your thoughts. If your here to personally attack people I suggest you reassess why exactly your in the crypto space and come back with that in mind (if your here to day trade please go troll at the polo trollbox and stop spewing crap).

On a slightly better note we're planning on releasing v2.1.0 of the Telegram chat bot (DigiBot) in the next few days so stay tuned!
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

stay tuned folks.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Have you heard from me the last week? No, and am i dead? I don't think so. Smiley
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
There is how much Jared cares:

http://findevr.com/videos/findevr-2016-digibyte-holdings/

That's the conference from March 30th. Where is the video? If I were Jared, I'd try to release that video ASAP so people can watch with excitement what's going on?

Jared disappared. There hasn't been word for a week now. I sold my 1.2 million DGB today for such a simple reason: no update from Jared and no video to showcase what happened at the conference.

Jared this is what happens when you don't give people anything and we're desperately hoping for something to cling on to... you're not giving it. So we've ALL sold.

You can't invest in a coin that doesn't restore faith to the people. You can't invest in a coin without any future insight or something to believe in. That's all the stock / crypto market is... just having information so we can "believe" something and take the risk to invest.

You go to youtube... reddit.. twitter... all sites have no updates. no videos. no news. nothing.

If you don't sell a dream... you'll have no followers!
FUCK YOU DGB

it's a good time to sell.

hey guys hope you took my advice and sold. whales were dumping on you here at 150 satoshis.

still a chance to sell if you are in profit. good luck!

im at a loss. they dumped on me hard and now im bagholdin like the homeless dude with his daily take of cans.

$250,000,000 deal?  Why isn't this coin in the top 3?

Jared has not had time to market this update. He might be finishing up with big investors in NYC. Who knows what plans he has.

busy dumping millions on the exchanges, very time consuming, dont worry though when the buy walls dry up he will then have time to come here with the next BS hype

Where is the proof the code is 3 years old?

this is technical, get someone who actually understand programming to verify it for you if you dont believe me.

it is well known that dgb forked from myriad, if you go to the myriad github repo https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin you will see some info at top left, 1) myriad itself has only done 151 commits 2) myriad forked from zetacoin
we then go to zetacoins github https://github.com/zetacoin/zetacoin you will see some info at top left 1) zetacoin forked from bitcoin 2) it is an amazing 6103 commits behind bitcoin

from this we can infer that myriad was also 6103 commits behind bitcoin, and that when digibyte was forked from myriad it would also then be 6103 commits behind.

of course at this point you are going to claim digibyte updated the code after forking, but here is a simple script that will prove you wrong
Code:
rm -rf dgb
rm -rf myr
#clone the 2 for comparison
git clone https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte.git
git clone https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin.git
cp -rf myriadcoin myr
cp -rf digibyte dgb
#normalise name changes for comparison
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
#delete images and localisation files as these are not code and create a lot of noise
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf myr/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf myr/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get an idea of how much code has been added
diff -rubd myr/src/ dgb/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
if you run this script you will find that there are only (and this is an upper bound) 1118 differences (most of these are from myriad side, as I showed in my earlier posts the entire code written by th e digibyte team is as little as 500 lines with most of that being generic stuff a child could change) between the current myriad and digibyte codebases if digibyte  had updates to the latest bitcoin these differences would be much greater.

from this it is safe to infer that digibyte is on the same bitcoin codebase as zetacoin and myriad - the exact bitcoin commit zetacoin forked from is here https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/commit/6d89611c3aaa85798c4d70d20e35e6bcb7bdd5c0 and dates back to 2013 meaning digibyte is terribly out of date and missing lots of features and bug fixes from bitcoin

of course I expect you still wont believe me so here is another script
Code:
rm -rf dgb
rm -rf btc
rm -rf btcforkpoint
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin.git
cp -rf digibyte dgb
cp -rf bitcoin btc
cp -rd bitcoin btcforkpoint
#revert the repo to the point where digibyte was forked from
cd btcforkpoint
git reset --hard 6d89611c3aaa85798c4d70d20e35e6bcb7bdd5c0
cd ..
find btc -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btc -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btcforkpoint -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btcforkpoint -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
#delete images and localisation files as these are not code and create a lot of noise
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf btc/src/qt/res
rm -rf btcforkpoint/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf btc/src/qt/locale
rm -rf btcforkpoint/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get a basic idea of how much is different
diff -rubd dgb/src/ btc/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
diff -rubd dgb/src btcforkpoint/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
this script compares the latest digibyte codebase to the current bitcoin codebase and to the 2013 bitcoin codebase, it finds the 2013 codebase much more similar, this proves that digibyte has not kept updates with bitcoin

I am starting to believe crypto_beast was not trolling in all his posts. I sold at a 25% loss , would of made more losses if I held on more.

You can't expect a $3mil marketcap coin to compete with a $6billion marketcap bitcoin. I am also down but have buy orders all the way down to 50, if it reaches 50 I will have a little under 70 million coins.  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So another year to come back and be rich? Lol
Activity: 112

He is not, but the coin!

He's not with us because he is mourning for the death of his beloved DGB. By definition mourning is partying with the dumpers!

When the booze barrel gets empty, he'll show up to resurrect DGB using our hopes and dreams!
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto

He's in holidays with his family.

If people expect to get rich in a matter of a week, they're wrong. DGB always been a long term invest.
if the price don't please you, just close poloniex trollbox, read back the OP and the feed since 2014, you'll get confident again.

DGB is a very strong altcoin, it doesn't mean you have to go all-in, just assume your position please you. If it's long, hold, if it's short, do what ya want (run to the hills!).

If you're a believer, then your position isn't on the market, it's in the community.

DGB haven't been created so far to make people rich on poloniex :p but if you're smart enough, , it surely can help you a bit xD
Activity: 98
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
But where is Jared? That's all anyone wants to know.

Maybe he's ill. Wasn't looking good in the pics . . .

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

That's the conference from March 30th. Where is the video? If I were Jared, I'd try to release that video ASAP so people can watch with excitement what's going on?

Jared disappared. There hasn't been word for a week now. I sold my 1.2 million DGB today for such a simple reason: no update from Jared and no video to showcase what happened at the conference.

Jared this is what happens when you don't give people anything and we're desperately hoping for something to cling on to... you're not giving it. So we've ALL sold.

You can't invest in a coin that doesn't restore faith to the people. You can't invest in a coin without any future insight or something to believe in. That's all the stock / crypto market is... just having information so we can "believe" something and take the risk to invest.

You go to youtube... reddit.. twitter... all sites have no updates. no videos. no news. nothing.

FUCK YOU DGB

it's a good time to sell.

https://i.imgur.com/HbjiJbX.png

hey guys hope you took my advice and sold. whales were dumping on you here at 150 satoshis.

still a chance to sell if you are in profit. good luck!

im at a loss. they dumped on me hard and now im bagholdin like the homeless dude with his daily take of cans.

$250,000,000 deal?  Why isn't this coin in the top 3?

Jared has not had time to market this update. He might be finishing up with big investors in NYC. Who knows what plans he has.

busy dumping millions on the exchanges, very time consuming, dont worry though when the buy walls dry up he will then have time to come here with the next BS hype

Where is the proof the code is 3 years old?

this is technical, get someone who actually understand programming to verify it for you if you dont believe me.

it is well known that dgb forked from myriad, if you go to the myriad github repo https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin you will see some info at top left, 1) myriad itself has only done 151 commits 2) myriad forked from zetacoin
we then go to zetacoins github https://github.com/zetacoin/zetacoin you will see some info at top left 1) zetacoin forked from bitcoin 2) it is an amazing 6103 commits behind bitcoin

from this we can infer that myriad was also 6103 commits behind bitcoin, and that when digibyte was forked from myriad it would also then be 6103 commits behind.

of course at this point you are going to claim digibyte updated the code after forking, but here is a simple script that will prove you wrong
Code:
rm -rf dgb
rm -rf myr
git clone https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin.git
cp -rf myriadcoin myr
cp -rf digibyte dgb
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf myr/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf myr/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get an idea of how much code has been added
diff -rubd myr/src/ dgb/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
if you run this script you will find that there are only (and this is an upper bound) 1118 differences (most of these are from myriad side, as I showed in my earlier posts the entire code written by th e digibyte team is as little as 500 lines with most of that being generic stuff a child could change) between the current myriad and digibyte codebases if digibyte  had updates to the latest bitcoin these differences would be much greater.

from this it is safe to infer that digibyte is on the same bitcoin codebase as zetacoin and myriad - the exact bitcoin commit zetacoin forked from is here https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/commit/6d89611c3aaa85798c4d70d20e35e6bcb7bdd5c0 and dates back to 2013 meaning digibyte is terribly out of date and missing lots of features and bug fixes from bitcoin

of course I expect you still wont believe me so here is another script
Code:
rm -rf dgb
rm -rf btc
rm -rf btcforkpoint
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin.git
cp -rf digibyte dgb
cp -rf bitcoin btc
cp -rd bitcoin btcforkpoint
#revert the repo to the point where digibyte was forked from
cd btcforkpoint
git reset --hard 6d89611c3aaa85798c4d70d20e35e6bcb7bdd5c0
cd ..
find btc -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btc -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btcforkpoint -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btcforkpoint -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf btc/src/qt/res
rm -rf btcforkpoint/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf btc/src/qt/locale
rm -rf btcforkpoint/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get a basic idea of how much is different
diff -rubd dgb/src/ btc/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
diff -rubd dgb/src btcforkpoint/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
this script compares the latest digibyte codebase to the current bitcoin codebase and to the 2013 bitcoin codebase, it finds the 2013 codebase much more similar, this proves that digibyte has not kept updates with bitcoin

I am starting to believe crypto_beast was not trolling in all his posts. I sold at a 25% loss , would of made more losses if I held on more.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

FUCK YOU DGB

So let me get this straight... you bought high hoping Jared would say something to make your 150 satoshi dgb become 200 satoshi dgb or higher?

You're an idiot....

DGB is a currency not an investment package for profit. Its working as it always has.

Look at the trends and stop pressing buy on any crypto. DGB's real value in my opinion is around 50 sat to 70 sat. The pumps have come and gone before and you'd likely be bitching if you bought eth at 0.03 sat and lost on current rates. You're buying currencies for the wrong reason on the rise and complaining its someone elses fault when you don't profit.

The aim of DGB has been as a micro transaction currency and its speed etc is doing what it intends to do. Jareds said there is a long term read thats many many years of getting it to was it 1c or 10c.. personally i think thats a bit high based on adoption and overall supply but he's never said buy dgb and you'll make big profits in a week or 2 when some whales in the community pump it.

You should start a coin... when someone pumps it i'll buy on a high then blame you when it falls in price.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

Probably around somewhere. People tend to panic if a dev goes for a week but realistically the coin functions correctly so what it needs is service adoption and use. Jareds presence gives ongoing faith in the product but i wouldn't panic too much.

If you are invested in a coin the best thing you can do is promote its use, make a product or service that uses the coin etc. Help drive your investment vehicle... don't just sit in the passenger seat waiting to be driven to your destination then screaming at the driver on what to do when you are impatient Smiley.
Activity: 242
Country music is where my heart is.
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
even rock solid slow natural growth coins cant defend against a pump group

happened to DMD Diamond too

BUT

the difference is a rock solid coin will not be dumped into the dirt

it will normally stabilize higher than pre pump and continue their natural growth

i expect same to happen with DGB

Exactly right. A couple of weeks ago DGB was in the 60s. Today it dipped back under 100. The same thing happened two or three months before that taking it from 35 to 60. I'm really quite tired of ppl buying without doing their homework, expecting the price to just go up forever.

1. Do your homework before buying. Bitcointalk is similar to a troll box when it comes to "advice"
2. Don't buy during a large price increase. If u missed the boat, buy later and catch the next one.
3. Market prices (of anything) fluctuate wildly at times. Look at gold, oil, foreign exchange rates. If you seriously think prices only ever go up please let me know so I can sell you a bridge Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Activity: 120
For real where is the news on what is going on, everyone keep saying Jared such a great guy loves his product working 24/7 but this guy can't take a few minutes to post in the thread and let us know whats going on???
Jump to: