Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 488. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The gaming advantage dgb had is gone. It's good Jared has switched to digusign with that company who could store documents on the digibyte blockchain. I think this is where Jared will make his money. Not on the currency itself which is why he only has 5 million coins.

Will be cool to hear Jared himself about why he has not so much coins in the project he is leading so hardly. Comments from others are suppositions.
(even if 5M is a decent amount)

I don't know for sure but one reason could be is because he did not take any coins when the DGB was launched. He has had to mine or buy his coins just like anyone else.

He wears expensive clothing. I don't think money is a issue.

Non-sense. Eth's dev appeared on interviews and presentations wearing t-shirt.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
The gaming advantage dgb had is gone. It's good Jared has switched to digusign with that company who could store documents on the digibyte blockchain. I think this is where Jared will make his money. Not on the currency itself which is why he only has 5 million coins.

Will be cool to hear Jared himself about why he has not so much coins in the project he is leading so hardly. Comments from others are suppositions.

I don't know for sure but one reason could be is because he did not take any coins when the DGB was launched. He has had to mine or buy his coins just like anyone else.

Jared isn't really worried about the amount of DGB he does have.

So far, he's doing his best to make it useful in everyday's life. If he's successful 5Millions will be enough. Believe it.

Best answer yet. If you believe in a thing, you put all your energy, time and purpose into it. Making money from it is actually pretty far down the priority list. This project has a leader, a real person who is doing everything possible to see it succeed, not just make money for himself. Be proud of that...
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto

Jared isn't really worried about the amount of DGB he does have.

So far, he's doing his best to make it useful in everyday's life. If he's successful 5Millions will be enough. Believe it.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Activity: 152

Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
I just learnt that I can get paid for playing dota2 or csgo with gamebet coin. what games can i play through dgb and also get paid. and can i get paid by both coins or is it just one or the other.
thank you

On poloniex I witnessed a fake sell wall of over 200 million coins but was removed quickly. It will take something special to get the price over 1000 and it won't Come from giving free coins to gamers.

I still think over 1500 sat within 5 years is possible.
Activity: 280
Two heads are better than one.
I just learnt that I can get paid for playing dota2 or csgo with gamebet coin. what games can i play through dgb and also get paid. and can i get paid by both coins or is it just one or the other.
thank you
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
i told you some days ago that you will face a Fukushima meltdown
i wasn't joking ...

because today i noticed the devs did an update of the android wallet

i will  

i will
remove the curse on this coin ....yes i can curse i m a witch     a cryptowitch
and let you in peace

subir fotos gratis

The price drop has nothing to do with the android wallet. Its to do with the fact the price was pre pumped by a few with that conference coming up... people bought into it paid more for their dgb then they should have and the whales upping the price are now cashing down to profit.

The android wallet would only impact the price if a large percentage of users were using it. This is unlikely to be true and i suspect the majority use the windows, mac, linux core wallet.

Your price drop theory lacks any backup evidence and is just a reiteration of your frustrations with the android wallet.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
i wasn't joking ...

i will  

i will
and let you in peace

http://s8.postimg.org/e0hpkppd1/Fukufuck.png
subir fotos gratis

What does that even mean?
Activity: 359
i wasn't joking ...

i will  

i will
and let you in peace

subir fotos gratis
Activity: 32
Anyone having issues with the DIgibyte Gaming Wallet for Chrome?  Keeps saying 'Could not update wallet'.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Having problems with digibytetip.com. Accounts not updating. Recent tips and deposits not showing and account not updating balances. Anyone else having this issue?
I just create account confirmed with email and facebook how can i receive tips inside my wallet
is it daily or once in a time
thanks
Activity: 28
There hasn't been any news updates since Jared's talk on the 30th. People got so excited about that announcement, then there was a lull for 3 days now. The hype has died off because Jared didn't follow up with lots of tweets or updates.

I was personally mining on 12x HD 7970 and have abandoned DGB for now. There isn't any interest since all the attention is now diverted to QORA and back to Ethereum.

Maybe get some news and updates and people will show interest again Jared.

Also you look at the profitability of mining DGB vs Ethereum for example on a single R9 280X. Reference whattomine.com

1 day mining:

Ethereum - $4

DGB - $2

This is if you convert either ETH or DGB to BTC. The argument is that DGB will be worth much more in the future, so if you decide to mine it, you're investing. People always say that. I don't get why?

If you can get more dollar value for ethereum, why not sell ethereum for BTC and just purchase DGB. In the exact same amount of time mining, you can sell your ETH and purchase DGB, getting WAY WAY WAY more than you would ever mining.

So it makes absolutely no sense to even mine DGB right now.

Also with all the hype surround MYR, who's the REAL FIRST MULTI-ALGORITHM block chain... What happened? Did DGB just "claim" it first?

How much accounts do you have?
Activity: 266
Merit: 266
There hasn't been any news updates since Jared's talk on the 30th. People got so excited about that announcement, then there was a lull for 3 days now. The hype has died off because Jared didn't follow up with lots of tweets or updates.

I was personally mining on 12x HD 7970 and have abandoned DGB for now. There isn't any interest since all the attention is now diverted to QORA and back to Ethereum.

Maybe get some news and updates and people will show interest again Jared.

Also you look at the profitability of mining DGB vs Ethereum for example on a single R9 280X. Reference whattomine.com

1 day mining:

Ethereum - $4

DGB - $2

This is if you convert either ETH or DGB to BTC. The argument is that DGB will be worth much more in the future, so if you decide to mine it, you're investing. People always say that. I don't get why?

If you can get more dollar value for ethereum, why not sell ethereum for BTC and just purchase DGB. In the exact same amount of time mining, you can sell your ETH and purchase DGB, getting WAY WAY WAY more than you would ever mining.

So it makes absolutely no sense to even mine DGB right now.

Also with all the hype surround MYR, who's the REAL FIRST MULTI-ALGORITHM block chain... What happened? Did DGB just "claim" it first?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I dont think is go lower than 100s to many buyers for this price even whales want put down price to buy many cheap its maybe not possible now.
So maybe few days with floor 100s+ and after peacefull rise to higher prices.
Activity: 252
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
DGB is still going down, what will be the lowest point you think? when is the good time to buy more DGB?

In my opinion the price won't go down 100 satoshi. There is much "buying pressure" from 100 to 110.
Personally I Bought at 113-116, because I didn't want to miss this opportunity to accumulate DGB.

IF the price will go down to 60-70, then I will buy more ahha Smiley

I have some orders set around 80 sat. I think that is realistic floor. For now!
Activity: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
DGB is still going down, what will be the lowest point you think? when is the good time to buy more DGB?

In my opinion the price won't go down 100 satoshi. There is much "buying pressure" from 100 to 110.
Personally I Bought at 113-116, because I didn't want to miss this opportunity to accumulate DGB.

IF the price will go down to 60-70, then I will buy more ahha Smiley
Activity: 45
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

Managed to get the wallet to sync. Is Jared going to say something about the NYC conference? I have already lost 20% value on my coins.   Angry Angry

Crypto fluctuates wildly. That is how you make money waiting for it to eventually explode. Cannot complain about losing 20%. Overall I have made 500% on my DGB investment so far.

Exactly. You can't expect the price to only go up. Life doesn't work like that (unfortunately).
It will go up again, just be patient Smiley

I understand this , it will stay above 100 I am sure and then we can wait for the next announcement. Any reason why price didn't go to 1000 on the 250 million contract ?

Read the announcement, it's not a 250M contract. Smiley
And the price is someone forced the market to stay at this price, well, we suppose so.

Marketcap was stable at +- 2 mil before speculators came in. Chances of a sub 100 price is likely but I expect a higher low then before.
Jump to: