Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 481. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
Are there any other games in line to be tested in the near future?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14317802
Hi !Someone can tell me where is DGB roadmap or when is next news? Smiley
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Could someone post the link to the telegram chat please
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Are there any other games in line to be tested in the near future?
legendary
Whats up with transfers??

I am getting "offline" and "conflicted"

Waiting now for 2 new transaction to see what happens, both unconfirmed for a while now...

I sold my coins .Had too many sync issues with my iOS wallet . They have a lot of work to stablize there current infrastructure.

I'd always recommend to use the pc wallet with ios and android as a convenience. With any coin that is. Most control and stability.
Sensible advice for anyone using any kind of crypto but it won’t achieve a more favourable buy back in price.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

Waiting now for 2 new transaction to see what happens, both unconfirmed for a while now...

I sold my coins .Had too many sync issues with my iOS wallet . They have a lot of work to stablize there current infrastructure.

I'd always recommend to use the pc wallet with ios and android as a convenience. With any coin that is. Most control and stability.
Activity: 8

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 517
aka alaniz

Just praise where just praise is due, and criticism too.

Hey man, I've been trying to develop a common understanding between you and I by being friendly in my last few responses to some of your posts (to which I unfortunately received no response). As I said, I'm happy your still around and appreciate your criticism. I am happy for you to PM me (Please condense it all down to just one PM if possible) with any concerns you might have, and I will try to respond to them to the best of my ability (even though I am an unpaid member of this community). I would however like to kindly ask you to refrain from personal badgering and unnecessarily negative comments (criticism is welcome, I'm sure, but the way you convey it sometimes makes it seem personal/offensive).

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Alaniz
aka alaniz
If you are in the DigiByte official Telegram chat group then you will have already seen this but for those that aren't (why the hell aren't you?) here is a link the FinDEVr presentation powerpoint that Jared presented in NY.

http://www.filedropper.com/newyork-findevrpresentation

Mirror: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=86993668561159838211

Also lets stop with the personal badgering HR, cheers!

Every link someone has posted in here for the chat doesn't work for me, i've tried on my phone too, could you post the link please? Also it'd be handy to have the link on the 1st page

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=gf472c5e47b197fb7999811950cbfffd96ec5cdf90
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Just praise where just praise is due, and criticism too.

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

What do you call it when someone hypes something to the point of publicizing 5 programed tweet announcements to be sent simultaneously with the start of a conference presentation and then completely disappears for almost an entire week?

What do you add to the description when taking into account that the hype happened at the height of a pump and the disappearance happened as price crashed?

What more adjectives might you think of for the person who denies the obvious facts and chooses to attack those who point them out?

This is for whoever wants to play.

------------------------------------

So you think what I'm saying has to do with whether I was happy or sad?

What does anyone know about whether I was happy or sad at any given time? I would have to say that my basic technical analysis was fairly neutral and objective, always talking about BOTH bullish and bearish possibilities (okay, there was an optimistic remark or two), and my comments regarding Dev behavior was also pretty much void of personal opinions as well, just stating the facts or commenting on appearances and logical deductions (okay, there probably was some pessimism reflected here and there, but I wonder why).

To suggest that I was either happy or sad is to simply manifest your imaginative personal machinations.

Strike 1

But let's say, for argument's sake, that you're right and that I was happy when price was going up, and sad when the Devs were AWOL.

But WTF does one cause and result have to do with the other? ZERO!

Strike 2

But let's say, again, for argument's sake, that you're still right, and that I really was happy with the price rise and sad with Dev neglect AND that those feelings were somehow related to each other . . . the truth is that this kind of upside-down logic even has me confused at this point . . .

Would that somehow mean that I made up the fact that the Devs were hyping on the way up and then disappeared on the way down?

No!

Those are facts that are independent of little old me!

Strike 3

and

You're out!

And that isn't even to mention that 4 of the “announcements” that were hyped prior to Dev disappearance were old news that everyone already knew, and that the 5th has now turned into the joke that has the entire stadium laughing.

(And if all of this is beyond your comprehension, relax, you're in the right place.)
Activity: 43
If you are in the DigiByte official Telegram chat group then you will have already seen this but for those that aren't (why the hell aren't you?) here is a link the FinDEVr presentation powerpoint that Jared presented in NY.

Every link someone has posted in here for the chat doesn't work for me, i've tried on my phone too, could you post the link please? Also it'd be handy to have the link on the 1st page
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES

Gulden developers have also updated to 0.11 code base but not many other alt coins have. Dash on 0.1 only. It's not a easy task and everything has to be updated. It took the Gulden team about 3 months.

Do you know what their Prime project is all about?
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
HR, hype it a little bit more. I still don't have enough Smiley

I wanna buy all the game of my life with DGb and all flight tickets aswell.

Thank you :p
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Deal with the issues instead of trying to divert attention and blame others for your own shortcomings.

The issues or youre issues? Talking about seperating oranges and apples.
aka alaniz

Jump to: