Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 485. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think a post here one or two weeks ago got deleted, the post says, (during the beginning days of dumping) DGD will go down and we will have to wait 6 to 12 months to see the next pump up again. The owner of the DGB's featured shop says, the reply was a BS advice. He never warned anyone to be cautious on buying DGB at its current market condition(Downtrend, as showed on graphs by some posters analyzing the trend) and ignored it. I instantly realized that what the guy was saying actually has basis. That is DGB's chart! Obviously, DGB were pumped and was dumped last year and this year it is happening now. Now DGB is back to 100sat and still going down.

So, if nothing comes out from the dev and marketing team, we will really have to hold the coins for 6 to 12months and wait for the whales to pump DGB again, or just sell low to stop the loss.

This uptrend/downtrend has nothing to do with the BTC's price change. It is clear that some whales put BTC around 300 to 900 on exchanges to buy DGB to create hype on Jared's talk on newyork2016 event. Unfortunately(stupid to say), we bought in to the trap.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
even rock solid slow natural growth coins cant defend against a pump group

happened to DMD Diamond too

BUT

the difference is a rock solid coin will not be dumped into the dirt

it will normally stabilize higher than pre pump and continue their natural growth

i expect same to happen with DGB
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
im fucked. this shit just keeps dumping. now i really really need to make some profit on gamebet coin, then take some of that profit and reinvest it in dgb hopefully at a lower value to get my average cost down.
stupid dev is probably selling all his coins knowing if he goes quiet and starts to sell others will too, and then he can get all his coins back much cheaper at a later point. i detest sketchy devs who act like this.
i should never have invested in the first place and i should have trusted my gut. i went against it for dgb but i was wrong.  Angry

How long did you hold? Im down 10 BTC already in my investment in dgb but Well as i have some experience in this industry i can say is if you dont have money to hold for 1 year, 2 years or 3 years long then crypto is not your indsutry to make money, find something else and i think im not wrong  Smiley

You are wrong. It's about getting in at an appropriate time, not buying the top on something and then losing money for 1, 2, 3 years and then hoping that one day it goes back up and you break even. Good luck.
Yes right but if you buy, you have no choice then to hold or sell in loss that was what i meant..  Wink
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
im fucked. this shit just keeps dumping. now i really really need to make some profit on gamebet coin, then take some of that profit and reinvest it in dgb hopefully at a lower value to get my average cost down.
stupid dev is probably selling all his coins knowing if he goes quiet and starts to sell others will too, and then he can get all his coins back much cheaper at a later point. i detest sketchy devs who act like this.
i should never have invested in the first place and i should have trusted my gut. i went against it for dgb but i was wrong.  Angry

How long did you hold? Im down 10 BTC already in my investment in dgb but Well as i have some experience in this industry i can say is if you dont have money to hold for 1 year, 2 years or 3 years long then crypto is not your indsutry to make money, find something else and i think im not wrong  Smiley

You are wrong. It's about getting in at an appropriate time. It's definitely not about buying the top on something and then losing money for 1, 2, 3 years and then hoping that one day it goes back up and you break even. Good luck.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
★ Always strive for the best ★
DGB really has a future. Especially when they add games to Digibyte gaming like Dota 2!
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

What? The only coin not to spike is NOBL?

Oh my, but how it's set up.   Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
i should never have invested in the first place and i should have trusted my gut. i went against it for dgb but i was wrong.  Angry

Stupid dev? I think its stupid to buy while there is a pump rising think it'll go even higher trying to get free money. The silly person here is actually the one pressing the buy button at these prices when they are clear pumps from whales in the community out to make btc. These whales target a lot of different coins.Consider it a learning experience for next time.

its not me i am not stupid. i now it could have gone down. i just made my entry too soon.
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

How long did you hold? Im down 10 BTC already in my investment in dgb but Well as i have some experience in this industry i can say is if you dont have money to hold for 1 year, 2 years or 3 years long then crypto is not your indsutry to make money, find something else and i think im not wrong  Smiley

i dont think you are worng. i will just have to wait it out and buy more on the cheap side. i am down about 4 btc. it is not a lot but it means a lot to me when i am down it. i know my gamebet investment will pay off tho so im not too stressed. Thats why i dont put all my btc in one basket. i own a lot of different coins so some go down and others go up.
legendary
Activity: 1484

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

Stupid dev? I think its stupid to buy while there is a pump rising think it'll go even higher trying to get free money. The silly person here is actually the one pressing the buy button at these prices when they are clear pumps from whales in the community out to make btc. These whales target a lot of different coins.Consider it a learning experience for next time.
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
it's a good time to sell.

hey guys hope you took my advice and sold. whales were dumping on you here at 150 satoshis.

still a chance to sell if you are in profit. good luck!

im at a loss. they dumped on me hard and now im bagholdin like the homeless dude with his daily take of cans.
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
it's a good time to sell.

hey guys hope you took my advice and sold. whales were dumping on you here at 150 satoshis.

still a chance to sell if you are in profit. good luck!

Interesting. Out all you 44 posts on Bitcointalk, you have nothing positive to say about anything. You use the word "scam" in most of them and just go around trying to make your "coin dejour" look bad. Why is that? 
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

God, what a bunch of crybabies and complainers. And you guys with your "pump n dump" crap, you do realize it's illegal, right? It's called intentional market manipulation. It may not matter much now but, it will in the future.

DGB is one of the few projects that stands a chance of being around for years and all you short sited kiddies can see is the present. Suck it up and ride it out, it takes time to build something worthwhile. And, in the meantime, stop complaining...

"sketchy devs"? Really? This Dev is one of the honest ones with real vision. He has always told the truth, good or bad and he works around the clock to promote his product. Do you? 

Yes, you are right about one thing, you should never have invested in the first place, you don't have the stomach for it.

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
legendary
Activity: 1045
Where's the DGB news? JARED!? Your DGB is TANKING at 100 sat because everyone's wondering WTF is up with DGB? No news? No updates? We want something to believe in... Poloniex chat is saying the worst things about DGB!

I used to pump up DGB to everyone so much, but now I have no reason to! Give us something man... or be prepared to face sub 50 DGB soon!

Jared is holding 5 Mill. by himself. I dont think he cares about the price and your loses. Sorry man. Its a gamble, you knew it.
Activity: 925
After megadump usually coming megapump hhaha  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I love NACHOS
I'll set some buys at 70 sat myself. with Jared mia the price can only go down.
maybe jared is really jared fogel from subway and now he's in jail for playing with little kids.
Activity: 266
Merit: 266
Where's the DGB news? JARED!? Your DGB is TANKING at 100 sat because everyone's wondering WTF is up with DGB? No news? No updates? We want something to believe in... Poloniex chat is saying the worst things about DGB!

I used to pump up DGB to everyone so much, but now I have no reason to! Give us something man... or be prepared to face sub 50 DGB soon!
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
EDIT:will update later... Smiley

Awesome project. I play some CS GO but mostly BF4. Would be nice when this gets up and running. If you need some help testing let me know.
Activity: 786
so

i encrypted my wallet 2 weeks ago
copy my key on 2 place

but today wanna send some dgb and  Huh my password is not good
i tried lot of time but nothing

i always do cut and past so i don't know what goes wrong, and i forgot to check it after i crypted it

so i restore a backup of my wallet before i encrypted it, i read somewhere for bitcoins after you encrypt your wallet the old was cannot be use anymore
but it s still working on dgb and it s happen me on an other coin too, after i restore an encrypted wallet with the no encrypted copy  it was still working

sorry, but it's user error.
Jump to: