Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 545. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
How are you going to convince any new person into crypto to invest in something thats bringing 3btc worth in circulation daily?

Mining is very important ... This is what will drive the value ... because people will always have coins that they acquired for less ... but there is only so many so the price should creep upwards ...
Do you think you've addressed the question adequately?

The 3 btc is not really relevant ...
Is that an slight of hand disqualification?

Mining does serve its purpose that is not the argument. Its the inflation.
... you should ... you should ... you should ...
After 4-5 lines, again, without addressing the issue, you end with a succession of "you shoulds".

Is it really that difficult to treat things seriously, and people with respect? In this case you might have begun by recognizing that the issue is of long standing concern, and then cite the reasons why the pros have won out over the cons, for example, perhaps by even posting links to those previous conversations. You could also make some of those old comparisons like that with DOGE to underscore the uncertainty regarding whether a cut in total coin supply would really help or not. You could also mention long term M2 money supply comparisons that have been made and are there for the reading . . . In short, the question could be dealt with in a serious and respectful manner.

I understand the need to feel like we have things under control, but life isn't always so kind. Glib and frivolous responses may give a momentary sensation of perfect normality, but long term the result is the opposite. People with serious questions who seek open dabate and interchange of ideas with others are driven away when that discourse is stifled.

Why is so difficult to have real open honest, and, yes, even serious and intelligent discussions on this thread? And you know by now Jumbley, that this question is not limited to you as my "journeys" of the last few weeks have clearly shown that this issue goes right to the top.

Why is it so difficult to stand back and let others engage in conversations instead of always jumping in "to give a final solution" precisely where final solutions often don't exist? And where they do exist, is it so difficult to discuss and give them in an understadable and serious way? From the most highly technical, to the promotional, to the most basic of user usabilty?

Since I have also discovered that things need to be dealt with clearly and one at a time, please treat all my rhetorical questions and examples as something used to support the need to formulate this main question: The idea behind a community bulletin board like this is to promote interaction in a professional and serious manner that inspires confidence, and not cut it off with frivolousness (magic knights might be a good way to explain things to young children, but it doesn't have the same effect with adults), to engage people, and not to alienate, don't you agree?

BTW, that's a yes/no question too. Wink

Like I've said, very few will insist like I have - most will immediately desist.

1#
"3BTC" worth of Digibyte is getting mined per day, hard to say how much is put on the market on a daily basis but with an average of 60 btc per day across all exchanges i think Digibyte can handle this for now.( my gues is that something like 50% is kept in wallets by supporters.)

2#
It really is not, Explained above

3#
We do not agree with you on everything, Everybody haves his own vision,Thougts and ways of doing things, Cant you accept that?

Why does jumbley need to stand back? Who is giving you the right to say so? You are the same as me,Jumbley,EPLDCC or anyone else in this community and this is not giving you any rights to tell people to GTFO.
We are here to help jared and The digibyte team to make a better future of Digibyte and everyone can do this how he or she wants, Maybe some points are incorrect and needs to be changed, Maybe some points do not fully agree on your hard data. Or maybe your hard data is not 100% correct?

Again, im not talking about who wrong or who is right. I just want to be clear that everybody is welcome in this community, even If he or she agrees with you/me/others or not.
And no, im not picking sides like you said i do in private before, I just want everybody to go along with eachother and have healthy/normal discussions on the forums AND in private.

You have been very hard to all of us in private chats, And yes, maybe You are right on some points but do we all need to fully agree on everything? Dont we have anything to say or think? Or do you want us all to go your way of thinking,working or anything else you dont like?

I'm getting sick of this bitchfight, Getting sick of reading 7 pm's per day about you making your point and really kicking Jumbley, and EPLDCC in the nuts for having theire own thoughts and vision and way of doing things.

Does it really needs to go this way? Really?

Because why do you bother so hard if you already stated to us you want to leave?

Again, that does not answer my question. Very likely that there really is no good answer except 3btc is an enormous amount - theres no denying it. That is just in a days time!

We do not know how much gets put on the market each day, that is rather irrelevant and does vary. We do know what does come from mining. Without some serious adoption it will kill the value of the coin. When a new user invests in DGB they should feel secure and given every plausible cause for their money to grow.

Poloniex sell side gets bigger by the week, i been watching it for quite some time. Theres no good reason to excess inflation. Just take a look around all the highly inlationary coins dont do so well.

Jared, Im turning to you for answers? Or better yet a solution would be best, after all arent you here for us users?

Please enlighten me, how a crapload of digibytes being spewed in circulation is going to be best for investor confidence and well being of your project?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
My core wallet is stuck at block 1441636, I've reindexed it 3 times, anyone any ideas?
Have you tried deleting the chain and resyncing from the beginning?

rough price estimate for in 6-12 months?

Its very hard to predict these things but you can make your own analysis and decide whether you think up or down. (You'll probably conclude up Tongue)
It is impossible to predict unless you are manipulating the market yourself!
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
My core wallet is stuck at block 1441636, I've reindexed it 3 times, anyone any ideas?

Was around 25 / 35 sats last year.

Sometime the price goes back to 40's.. preferable to buy.

The price is slighty moving up.
 Slowly until people realize it's definitely going to move up. Then probably some pikes and roller coaster until we know the real value. We already started being shaked Cheesy
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz

Its very hard to predict these things but you can make your own analysis and decide whether you think up or down. (You'll probably conclude up Tongue)
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Between 1 DOGE sat and 100.000.000 bitcoin sat Tongue
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
legendary

Instead of wasting time with excuses and looking for someone else to blame, why not just quit your whining, grow up, and get on with doing a better job of creating community?

Or does that sound too negative for you?

I just hang up the phone with a new merchant for Digibyte, Soon we can welcome www.elektrischefietswinkel.com because he is adding Digibyte to his payment options on his webshop.
The owner of the webshop is following us and supporting us by mining Digibyte for a while now.

We are doing a good job.

Now I can see it, oh yeah Michael, those instructions are not so detailed are they but well done good start!

What kind of challenge will he set you next, i wonder?
aka alaniz

Instead of wasting time with excuses and looking for someone else to blame, why not just quit your whining, grow up, and get on with doing a better job of creating community?

I just hang up the phone with a new merchant for Digibyte, Soon we can welcome www.elektrischefietswinkel.com because he is adding Digibyte to his payment options on his webshop.
The owner of the webshop is following us and supporting us by mining Digibyte for a while now.

We are doing a good job.

Thanks 24harl for sorting that out! Great community work guys!
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

We are doing a good job.

legendary
I'm assuming that was a demonstration of customer care and professionalism that puts anything we were doing to shame. If however it was anything else, why not join me and hit the ignore button because he is this to me ‘This user is currently ignored.’  If you do ever feel the need to join me in here just let me know in a post or I will assume you are loving it and I really have no inclination to check!

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Edit: A little honesty might not do you any harm either.
aka alaniz
You are painful.
Both of you. And this community doesn't need a drama.
You're both not professional. Explain yourself in private.
No one really care anymore about your debate.

Lol I know, its getting so old...
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
How are you going to convince any new person into crypto to invest in something thats bringing 3btc worth in circulation daily?

Mining is very important ... This is what will drive the value ... because people will always have coins that they acquired for less ... but there is only so many so the price should creep upwards ...

After 4-5 lines, again, without addressing the issue, you end with a succession of "you shoulds".

Is it really that difficult to treat things seriously, and people with respect? In this case you might have begun by recognizing that the issue is of long standing concern, and then cite the reasons why the pros have won out over the cons, for example, perhaps by even posting links to those previous conversations. You could also make some of those old comparisons like that with DOGE to underscore the uncertainty regarding whether a cut in total coin supply would really help or not. You could also mention long term M2 money supply comparisons that have been made and are there for the reading . . . In short, the question could be dealt with in a serious and respectful manner.

I understand the need to feel like we have things under control, but life isn't always so kind. Glib and frivolous responses may give a momentary sensation of perfect normality, but long term the result is the opposite. People with serious questions who seek open dabate and interchange of ideas with others are driven away when that discourse is stifled.

Why is so difficult to have real open honest, and, yes, even serious and intelligent discussions on this thread? And you know by now Jumbley, that this question is not limited to you as my "journeys" of the last few weeks have clearly shown that this issue goes right to the top.

Why is it so difficult to stand back and let others engage in conversations instead of always jumping in "to give a final solution" precisely where final solutions often don't exist? And where they do exist, is it so difficult to discuss and give them in an understadable and serious way? From the most highly technical, to the promotional, to the most basic of user usabilty?

Since I have also discovered that things need to be dealt with clearly and one at a time, please treat all my rhetorical questions and examples as something used to support the need to formulate this main question: The idea behind a community bulletin board like this is to promote interaction in a professional and serious manner that inspires confidence, and not cut it off with frivolousness (magic knights might be a good way to explain things to young children, but it doesn't have the same effect with adults), to engage people, and not to alienate, don't you agree?

Like I've said, very few will insist like I have - most will immediately desist.

1#
"3BTC" worth of Digibyte is getting mined per day, hard to say how much is put on the market on a daily basis but with an average of 60 btc per day across all exchanges i think Digibyte can handle this for now.( my gues is that something like 50% is kept in wallets by supporters.)

2#
It really is not, Explained above

3#
We do not agree with you on everything, Everybody haves his own vision,Thougts and ways of doing things, Cant you accept that?

Why does jumbley need to stand back? Who is giving you the right to say so? You are the same as me,Jumbley,EPLDCC or anyone else in this community and this is not giving you any rights to tell people to GTFO.
We are here to help jared and The digibyte team to make a better future of Digibyte and everyone can do this how he or she wants, Maybe some points are incorrect and needs to be changed, Maybe some points do not fully agree on your hard data. Or maybe your hard data is not 100% correct?

Again, im not talking about who wrong or who is right. I just want to be clear that everybody is welcome in this community, even If he or she agrees with you/me/others or not.
And no, im not picking sides like you said i do in private before, I just want everybody to go along with eachother and have healthy/normal discussions on the forums AND in private.

You have been very hard to all of us in private chats, And yes, maybe You are right on some points but do we all need to fully agree on everything? Dont we have anything to say or think? Or do you want us all to go your way of thinking,working or anything else you dont like?

I'm getting sick of this bitchfight, Getting sick of reading 7 pm's per day about you making your point and really kicking Jumbley, and EPLDCC in the nuts for having theire own thoughts and vision and way of doing things.

Does it really needs to go this way? Really?

Because why do you bother so hard if you already stated to us you want to leave?

Activity: 686
Merit: 102
There is no longer any debate ghostycc, I will no longer reply to any of his communication.

So I won't ignore you again Grin
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
You are painful.
Both of you. And this community doesn't need a drama.
You're both not professional. Explain yourself in private.
No one really care anymore about your debate.

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hi everyone wondered if anybody could help me im trying to get my digibyte wallet to sync and it wont, its now 5 weeks behind any help would be highly appreciated, cheers guys! Smiley
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Jumbley - Props to you sir for dealing with this like an adult.
Jump to: