Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 542. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Due to the lack of regulation and guarantees in this business, everyone is good until they are proven otherwise! In this case the association with Cryptsy and the people behind that failed business is far too strong for my liking so I will not be supporting or encouraging any member of our community to use it for the time being. For all I know, the dgb being sold off this site could have been stolen from some of our community members already.

We would all like to see DigiByte being exchanged and represented in China but not at any cost! However, DigiByte cannot dictate to any exchange, give or remove permission to buy and sell our coin, this is entirely up to the exchange and the people that use it.

I guess it is not entirely impossible that someone in China bought this enterprise as a good to go business before what we all know about Cryptsy now, came to light. It would be very unfortunate for them if that was the case but the onus is now on them alone to prove that this is what actually happened and disassociate themselves from crooks and this mess. I would like to see, at least, a concerted and believable attempt at doing that before I reconsider.

Project investors is Pauls company... its just a face that gets screwed so he doesn't like all companies. He's run off to china with his mistress and he has just migrated a site he has in usa to a new customer base. No smart chinese company would have someone else register and run their domain under their banner. They'd need a bloody good explanation for that one.

Ask them what the company registered's name is that "bought" the exchange off cryptsy. Some searches on ownership would report likely Paul's chinese girlfriend or him direct. Thats why bitebi9 is registered by project investors and ceo paul vernon... its in his control.

So how'd he manage to divorce his wife... have no income only debts... have his exchange hacked losing funds yet still afford a 1.4 million dollar beach house in this time... then wait for it sell that to his wife for $10 in transfer as divorce proceedings. His wife has no job and income and wants $6600 a month in maintenance. She wouldn't take a property onboard if it was a debt... it would be sold in settlement.

Its all very well planned and bitebi9 is pauls... there is nothing they could show to prove otherwise but people are entitled to make their own mind up but should read everything. They lied for a year and a half on the hacks saying its never happened... attacked coinfire, sent c&d's everywhere and then later come forward and say they lied... i wouldn't trust them now on that history alone Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Due to the lack of regulation and guarantees in this business, everyone is good until they are proven otherwise! In this case the association with Cryptsy and the people behind that failed business is far too strong for my liking so I will not be supporting or encouraging any member of our community to use it for the time being. For all I know, the dgb being sold off this site could have been stolen from some of our community members already.

We would all like to see DigiByte being exchanged and represented in China but not at any cost! However, DigiByte cannot dictate to any exchange, give or remove permission to buy and sell our coin, this is entirely up to the exchange and the people that use it.

I guess it is not entirely impossible that someone in China bought this enterprise as a good to go business before what we all know about Cryptsy now, came to light. It would be very unfortunate for them if that was the case but the onus is now on them alone to prove that this is what actually happened and disassociate themselves from crooks and this mess. I would like to see, at least, a concerted and believable attempt at doing that before I reconsider.
legendary
Removed it for the time being, until this is cleared up o0o0. As much as I like this idea, I would have trouble supporting it after everything that has happened to customers of cryptsy, if what you say is true!

Just saying check all the topics out... its a hot conversation piece.... bitebi9 was registered by project investors which is paul vernon. He's run a series of other ventures that fell on their ass... penny auction sites, think there was some adult entertainment in there too. Paul vernon was also conversing with josh garza and cryptsy was gifted a prime controller. Josh garza was using cryptsy as his dumping grounds of choice... paul knew all about it... xpy was added rather fast to the exchange on release. Paul's fingers are in a lot of out of date expired pies...

He lied to customers for years about no hacks... shot down coinfires allegations when he knew some of their comments had merit and their head of investigations Horus is now in hiding (Horus btw owned the cryptsy.ca canada arm of it... site is now down). Its one big clusterfuck.

With digibyte branching into gaming and other such ventures i don't recommend any advertising of things that can give negative publicity considering all the effort you guys put in.

I don't have any digibyte anymore cleared out a while a go but i do like the coin still.

I urge Jared or whoever is using the Digibyte forum account here to look into bitebi9 and paul vernon of cryptsy and modify the post as required so its not quoted and relinked.. i'll modify mine.
Thank you for sharing your concerns with the community. While we do not know the exact situation for sure, we are approaching with caution. We have been told by the people running the exchange it was purchased from "another" exchange. We all know that exchange was Cryptsy. The question is does anyone from Cryptsy still run this exchange.

I also pose this question to you... if you were running a rebadged exchange and scammed people prior and someone asked you if you were cryptsy would you say yes we are or would you like they did say they purchased it from another... as another member linked the domain was registered under project investors. That is paul vernon... maybe he's into domain registration for companies as well... nah thats all the proof you need.
legendary
Removed it for the time being, until this is cleared up o0o0. As much as I like this idea, I would have trouble supporting it after everything that has happened to customers of cryptsy, if what you say is true!

Just saying check all the topics out... its a hot conversation piece.... bitebi9 was registered by project investors which is paul vernon. He's run a series of other ventures that fell on their ass... penny auction sites, think there was some adult entertainment in there too. Paul vernon was also conversing with josh garza and cryptsy was gifted a prime controller. Josh garza was using cryptsy as his dumping grounds of choice... paul knew all about it... xpy was added rather fast to the exchange on release. Paul's fingers are in a lot of out of date expired pies...

He lied to customers for years about no hacks... shot down coinfires allegations when he knew some of their comments had merit and their head of investigations Horus is now in hiding (Horus btw owned the cryptsy.ca canada arm of it... site is now down). Its one big clusterfuck.

With digibyte branching into gaming and other such ventures i don't recommend any advertising of things that can give negative publicity considering all the effort you guys put in.

I don't have any digibyte anymore cleared out a while a go but i do like the coin still.

I urge Jared or whoever is using the Digibyte forum account here to look into bitebi9 and paul vernon of cryptsy and modify the post as required so its not quoted and relinked.. i'll modify mine.
Thank you for sharing your concerns with the community. While we do not know the exact situation for sure, we are approaching with caution. We have been told by the people running the exchange it was purchased from "another" exchange. We all know that exchange was Cryptsy. The question is does anyone from Cryptsy still run this exchange.

Jared... Paul Vernon owns bitebi9.... he's moved to china and is likely running it through his mistress. There was no trade engine sale. It was the bs they said when caught out.

Why would project investors who own cryptsy purchase the bitebi9 domain name? You supply a product not a domain. There is no proceed with caution i would distance completely. Paul Vernon is not a nice human being. He now speaks about knowing cryptsy was going down. He acts as ceo but talks of cryptsy like it wasn't owned directly. Its all smoke and mirrors on who owns etc.

Paul purchased a 1.4 million dollar beach home whilst cryptsy was insolvent. In the divorce settlement he says he has no income and debts of 6600$ a month. Cmon how do you acquire a house etc when you have debts. Just mentioning it for your sake. $200 usd of bitebi9 dgb sales a day isn't worth it... if i were in your shoes i'd be requesting that bitebi9 delist dgb or at least formally request that to show your stand.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I just found out I could mind DGB at the same time I am playing League of Legends....Happy Day !  Gaming Rigs FTW!

Tell all your friends please  Wink
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I just found out I could mind DGB at the same time I am playing League of Legends....Happy Day !  Gaming Rigs FTW!
legendary

o0o0,

Thanks for the heads up!

Can you post links to get people who want to be better informed on this pointed in the right direction?

TIA

The website was a exact duplicate of cryptsy until everyone started asking questions then the site changed the design.

The creators in the chat box said they are not part of cryptsy but I would be doing my own research too before sending members to the exchange.

I don't know why we are not btc38 and other Chinese exchanges yet.

correct... initially their staff were saying no paul sold the trade engine to someone in china and it looked identical... the emails it sent to people still had cryptsy references. It IS the same site. And paul DOES own it over there. Its all smoke and mirrors.
legendary

o0o0,

Thanks for the heads up!

Can you post links to get people who want to be better informed on this pointed in the right direction?

TIA

Sure can though a quick google can get everything.

http://www.coindesk.com/digital-currency-exchange-cryptsy-ceos-wife-asset-documents/
Document at the bottom shows the full court stuff.. you can read how he was in china and had a mistress and now has run off from family and kids.

http://blog.cryptsy.com/
This is cryptsy blog where paul himself admits to the hack and lies they told. They were fincen registered etc but failed to fill out a Suspicious activity report etc...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptsy-stopping-withdraw-locking-accounts-without-notifying-users-class-action-1173703
Its a long topic and there is a lot of insults thrown around etc but read between the posts there is information prior to cryptsy coming out where people are correct. Horus posts are in there though be warned he may have deleted so use a way back machine site to get the past info.

There is a lot more but thats the start. The above bitcointalk topic has posts that show bitebi9.com is registered under project investors which is paul vernon. If you google cryptsy scam etc you will get a lot more information....

I'd remove any association and directing to that site if i was everyone here... digibyte listed elsewhere good or not its better not to give this scumbag paul more money.
legendary

o0o0,

Thanks for the heads up!

TIA

The website was a exact duplicate of cryptsy until everyone started asking questions then the site changed the design.

The creators in the chat box said they are not part of cryptsy but I would be doing my own research too before sending members to the exchange.

I don't know why we are not btc38 and other Chinese exchanges yet.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

o0o0,

Thanks for the heads up!

TIA

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
legendary
Start trading $DGB DigiByte for Chinese Yuan $RMB today @Bitebi9Exchange.  Check out their new #Faucet [---link removed by me--]

Awesome!
Yeah Baby, now we're cooking! Wink

blog.cryptsy.com

read the additional info on his divorce with wife, run away to china with his mistress and the hidden hack of his exchange from 2014. Many lost a fair bit on cryptsy. I wouldn't be too keen to flog bitebi9.... its paul vernon owner of cryptsys china child. Investor beware.... not something digibyte should be associating with. Please research into this.
legendary
Start trading $DGB DigiByte for Chinese Yuan $RMB today @Bitebi9Exchange.  Check out their new #Faucet [---link removed by me--]

Jared... you do know that Bitebi9Exchange is owned by paul vernon of cryptsy right? Its cryptsy china.

I'd be distancing yourself and digibyte from a scam exchange owner under investigation at present. Directing any users towards a trade can only lead to trouble for potential digibyte investors.
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
I have been solo mining DGB in a solo-pool for a while now and it has been profitable, most likely because i have just gotten lucky but still it has been really nice. Started buying up some also now that the price went down again a bit. There are some serious players on the DGB market it seems, the volume is constantly high and in a very nice motion. A good trade and a hold any day of the week. Keep up the amazing work!

Thanks Ed! The support is appreciated, we won't let you down Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
I have been solo mining DGB in a solo-pool for a while now and it has been profitable, most likely because i have just gotten lucky but still it has been really nice. Started buying up some also now that the price went down again a bit. There are some serious players on the DGB market it seems, the volume is constantly high and in a very nice motion. A good trade and a hold any day of the week. Keep up the amazing work!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Jump to: