Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 540. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Price still rising any news?

THE BLOCKCHAIN & BITCOIN AFRICA CONFERENCE 2016
3RD & 4TH MARCH 2016
http://bitcoinconference.co.za/speakers/

and
FinDEVr New York 2016
march 29-30
FinDEVr is conference focused on the TECHNOLOGY side of fintech
http://newyork2016.findevr.com/
Presenters
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
And we have take off....

Wink

35    DigiByte DigiByte    $ 1,531,551    $ 0.000254    6,019,016,392 DGB    $ 32,729    23.84 %

65 on Polo

Bittrex following
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Why is Dgb price rising

38  DigiByte    $ 1,405,977    $ 0.000234    6,018,916,208 DGB    $ 27,252    13.69 %
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
can anyone post details about the conference this friday and the end of the month?

http://bitcoinconference.co.za/speakers/

http://bitcoinconference.co.za/schedule/
MARCH 4, 2016
11:30 am - 12:15 pm Focus Room
Public vs Private Blockchains: A DigiByte perspective

Jared Tate
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
can anyone post details about the conference this friday and the end of the month?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Link to the miner is dead. Is there a working miner? If so can someone provide a link ?
Activity: 64
Merit: 1

Is DigiByteTip withdrawal broken? I've got an "Awaiting transaction response" that's been sitting there since Feb. 17 . . .

This was reported for the first time on this thread on the 20th, but since there's been no response either public or private, I ask again.

Please check the logs for pending withdrawals awaiting transaction response.

TIA

Hmm i dont know HR and last month Jared and team are very busy preparing for the events next friday and end of the month

All will be sorted out asap.

I just tried to withdraw a lesser amount - I was trying to withdraw my entire balance without success - and it went through, so it looks like it's working okay as long as it's not the entire balance.

Edit: looking at my balance, it looks like there was a 2 DGB fee that was charged, and that's most likely the reason the entire amount for withdrawal was being held up even though there was no message alerting to that fact.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Will get the team on it.

Did you pack your bags for Africa?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Is DigiByteTip withdrawal broken? I've got an "Awaiting transaction response" that's been sitting there since Feb. 17 . . .

This was reported for the first time on this thread on the 20th, but since there's been no response either public or private, I ask again.

TIA

Hmm i dont know HR and last month Jared and team are very busy preparing for the events next friday and end of the month

I just tried to withdraw a lesser amount - I was trying to withdraw my entire balance without success - and it went through, so it looks like it's working okay as long as it's not the entire balance.

Edit: looking at my balance, it looks like there was a 2 DGB fee that was charged, and that's most likely the reason the entire amount for withdrawal was being held up even though there was no message alerting to that fact.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Will get the team on it.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
I have a feeling the accumulation phase is about to end soon...

TIA

You might have some " open " tips?
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

TIA

TIA

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

TIA
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Due to the lack of regulation and guarantees in this business, everyone is good until they are proven otherwise! In this case the association with Cryptsy and the people behind that failed business is far too strong for my liking so I will not be supporting or encouraging any member of our community to use it for the time being. For all I know, the dgb being sold off this site could have been stolen from some of our community members already.

We would all like to see DigiByte being exchanged and represented in China but not at any cost! However, DigiByte cannot dictate to any exchange, give or remove permission to buy and sell our coin, this is entirely up to the exchange and the people that use it.

I guess it is not entirely impossible that someone in China bought this enterprise as a good to go business before what we all know about Cryptsy now, came to light. It would be very unfortunate for them if that was the case but the onus is now on them alone to prove that this is what actually happened and disassociate themselves from crooks and this mess. I would like to see, at least, a concerted and believable attempt at doing that before I reconsider.

Project investors is Pauls company... its just a face that gets screwed so he doesn't like all companies. He's run off to china with his mistress and he has just migrated a site he has in usa to a new customer base. No smart chinese company would have someone else register and run their domain under their banner. They'd need a bloody good explanation for that one.

Ask them what the company registered's name is that "bought" the exchange off cryptsy. Some searches on ownership would report likely Paul's chinese girlfriend or him direct. Thats why bitebi9 is registered by project investors and ceo paul vernon... its in his control.

So how'd he manage to divorce his wife... have no income only debts... have his exchange hacked losing funds yet still afford a 1.4 million dollar beach house in this time... then wait for it sell that to his wife for $10 in transfer as divorce proceedings. His wife has no job and income and wants $6600 a month in maintenance. She wouldn't take a property onboard if it was a debt... it would be sold in settlement.

Its all very well planned and bitebi9 is pauls... there is nothing they could show to prove otherwise but people are entitled to make their own mind up but should read everything. They lied for a year and a half on the hacks saying its never happened... attacked coinfire, sent c&d's everywhere and then later come forward and say they lied... i wouldn't trust them now on that history alone Smiley.
I wholeheartedly agree with you if this is a Paul Vernon company, I want nothing to do with it. The guy has proven himself unworthy of the trust of this community!
Looks like we have been able to withdraw our support from this site, so maybe the other coin communities should attempt this as well!
https://www.bitebi9.com/markets/view/DGB_BTC

Activity: 517
aka alaniz
Hi Everyone,

Remember that today is the last day to enter the February DigiByte Knights Challenge Contest.

https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-february-2016/

Happy Leap Year.

Eric

Awesome Eric! Everyone should enter for a chance of winning 250K DGB Cheesy
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Hi Everyone,

Remember that today is the last day to enter the February DigiByte Knights Challenge Contest.

https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-february-2016/

Happy Leap Year.

Eric
Jump to: