Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 557. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Can someone test and confirm if https://www.dgbaddress.org/ is totally working, i mean the bulk wallet options (sending some dgb to the address generated there and import the priv key to the core wallet).
Since i can't download the core wallet to try it, while i'm stashing my DGB with address generated from there...
One last thing, can someone add support to https://walletgenerator.net/ ? If someone can, we'll have some cool paper wallet  Smiley

No, Please do not use dgbaddress.org
We dont know who made this and cannot guarantee the safety!
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Can someone test and confirm if https://www.dgbaddress.org/ is totally working, i mean the bulk wallet options (sending some dgb to the address generated there and import the priv key to the core wallet).
Since i can't download the core wallet to try it, while i'm stashing my DGB with address generated from there...
One last thing, can someone add support to https://walletgenerator.net/ ? If someone can, we'll have some cool paper wallet  Smiley
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Data Scientist

Have you tried to scroll down on the home? It worked for me somehow, i got a pending unconfirmed payment , it's 2 months old tho, so i scrolled down and there are this bla" just click on them and send/delete them  Wink

I think that works only for non-brodcasted transaction.

do you have the exact date of sending the Digibytes to exchange?

I remember that when the Digispeed hardfork kicked in poloniex did not update on time.

I don't remember

but I contacted jared Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 1:22 AM

http://puu.sh/n3K0d/f3efd94a77.png

so I can tell that the sending happned before that day or in the same exact day.

most likely a day or 2 before.
Did you ever manage to contact the person that you bought the dgb from or the escrow service that you used again, did they reply to you?
no replay. I'll inform you when ever i get contact with either one of them.
as I remember he said something about not being able to connect to the internet for a quiet long time. that's why he sold me that amount, I guess.
but about the escrow, I don't know why he's not answering.
Well, I suspect I know why he isn't answering you and I wouldn't want any other member of our community using his services!

he's not a member of this community, well if he is I don't know his username.
he speaks our language and we both made deals with him before. and I know the city where he lives, I don't think it would be hard to find his exact address it's a small place. but thinking about it, it's just a small amount, not worth going this far. and one more thing I'm not 100% sure that he have the 60k.
what has happened could be unintentional on his part but now would be the time to step up and put things right.  Wink
Oh and I nearly forgot to say, we are in the process of finding out if he has your funds!

thank you, I have troubled you all with my problem, I am sincerely sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

Have you tried to scroll down on the home? It worked for me somehow, i got a pending unconfirmed payment , it's 2 months old tho, so i scrolled down and there are this bla" just click on them and send/delete them  Wink

I remember that when the Digispeed hardfork kicked in poloniex did not update on time.

I don't remember

so I can tell that the sending happned before that day or in the same exact day.

Did you ever manage to contact the person that you bought the dgb from or the escrow service that you used again, did they reply to you?
as I remember he said something about not being able to connect to the internet for a quiet long time. that's why he sold me that amount, I guess.
Well, I suspect I know why he isn't answering you and I wouldn't want any other member of our community using his services!

he speaks our language and we both made deals with him before. and I know the city where he lives, I don't think it would be hard to find his exact address it's a small place. but thinking about it, it's just a small amount, not worth going this far. and one more thing I'm not 100% sure that he have the 60k.
what has happened could be unintentional on his part but now would be the time to step up and put things right.  Wink
Oh and I nearly forgot to say, we are in the process of finding out if he has your funds!
Data Scientist

I don't remember

legendary

Have you tried to scroll down on the home? It worked for me somehow, i got a pending unconfirmed payment , it's 2 months old tho, so i scrolled down and there are this bla" just click on them and send/delete them  Wink

I don't remember

Data Scientist

Have you tried to scroll down on the home? It worked for me somehow, i got a pending unconfirmed payment , it's 2 months old tho, so i scrolled down and there are this bla" just click on them and send/delete them  Wink

I don't remember

legendary

I don't remember

Data Scientist
Just wanted to give an update about the telegram bot. We're going to try and release it this Friday evening (EU time) so stay tuned!

I've seen you guys talk about it a lot, is it really a big deal?  what is it for? and more importantly what is it?
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
Just wanted to give an update about the telegram bot. We're going to try and release it this Friday evening (EU time) so stay tuned!

I don't remember

Ok thanks for the info, Jared and Eso are getting it fixxed soon.
Data Scientist
Solid support things looking good price wise, expecting a nice pop upwards soon.
counting on it.
Data Scientist

I don't remember

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Thank you everyone for your patience, this week has been hectic as most of the team in the office has been gone for Chinese New year. Here is a quick update for everyone!

DigiByte Gaming:
We are working through the issues. Please stay tuned.

DigiByte Gaming Wallet:
We have an updated wallet we are preparing to release.

DigiByte iOS:
We have a working wallet updated we are preparing to release.

We also have several more things in the works as well. We are here, we are working, and we are listening to everyone.
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Solid support things looking good price wise, expecting a nice pop upwards soon.
Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
What means "rejected" status in DigiByte Gaming account?

I believe Jared will post an explanation of this issue tomorrow morning (HK time)

Heh, Chinese New Year is so long....
Activity: 517
aka alaniz

I believe Jared will post an explanation of this issue tomorrow morning (HK time)
Activity: 808
Merit: 1014

legendary

Don’t worry crazy igzo, if your cooperation with the DigiByte developers helps to improve the codebase or educate the community and it is reasonably assured that you are not involved in any wrong doing yourself.
I’ll personally give you the 61K to make good your loss.

I am truly honored by your offer. but I cannot accept.
I hope it get fixed.
Still trying to build up a picture of what exactly has happened to you. 24 has asked for dates because we believe it is possibly something to do with transactions made on an old chain of the DigiByte code that was not updated to 4.0.3 DigiSpeed. This would mean that the original seller, the escrow service that was used, maybe both were on the old chain and possibly still have your funds that they may be able to retrieve by updating.

Jump to: