Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 558. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Yo Jared. everything okay for ya in Hong Kong? How is Tofugear? okay too? i hope your offices aren't too close to where the FishBall Riot took place in Mongkok. Tofugear's office looks to be a few klicks away from there.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/08/asia/hong-kong-riots-shots-fired/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Mong_Kok_civil_unrest
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Data Scientist

Have you tried to scroll down on the home? It worked for me somehow, i got a pending unconfirmed payment , it's 2 months old tho, so i scrolled down and there are this bla" just click on them and send/delete them  Wink

I think that works only for non-brodcasted transaction.
Data Scientist

Don’t worry crazy igzo, if your cooperation with the DigiByte developers helps to improve the codebase or educate the community and it is reasonably assured that you are not involved in any wrong doing yourself.
I’ll personally give you the 61K to make good your loss.

I am truly honored by your offer. but I cannot accept.
I hope it get fixed.
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
is the a digiB slack or telegram chat?

There's a public IRC channel (check my signature). There is a slack channel as well but this is still in testing phase and at the moment we only have "older" members of the community on it atm. If anything changes with the slack channel I'll be sure to notify people on the forums.
Activity: 109
is the a digiB slack or telegram chat?
aka alaniz
There may be more issues with Digibyte Gaming as switching payout between my gaming and core wallets made no difference--no dgb were sent. I am just getting that info out. I'm not sure if that's the case with everyone else though.

There appears to be an awful amount of confusion regarding all this.

DGB gaming payouts are probably not being processed due to some other issue. The wallet issue is completely separate and isn't really an issue atm.

Both these platforms are being updated as far as i know.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
There appears to be more than one issue here and I’m not altogether sure if they are in anyway related. I’m looking forward to some kind of update from our developers but not before they have assessed the situation properly for themselves. I don’t think anyone should currently panic, these things can often lead to progress and improvement but if you are able to run and use a core wallet, then you should certainly do so for now.  Wink

http://www.digibyte.co/content/choose-your-digibyte-wallet

So correct. Like they say, necessity is the mother of invention. Wink

And have confidence in the Dev team. They've never let us down before.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
There may be more issues with Digibyte Gaming as switching payout between my gaming and core wallets made no difference--no dgb were sent. I am just getting that info out. I'm not sure if that's the case with everyone else though.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
There appears to be more than one issue here and I’m not altogether sure if they are in anyway related. I’m looking forward to some kind of update from our developers but not before they have assessed the situation properly for themselves. I don’t think anyone should currently panic, these things can often lead to progress and improvement but if you are able to run and use a core wallet, then you should certainly do so for now.  Wink

http://www.digibyte.co/content/choose-your-digibyte-wallet
aka alaniz
I would just like to alleviate peoples worries by saying that esoteric showed me the list of tx that were unconfirmed and in the mempool of DigiExplorer and there were about 10-15 tx meaning that most digibyte gaming wallet tx are being broadcasted without problems.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Please do not use the Digibyte gaming wallet before everything is sorted out, Digibyte is aware of the problem and working on fixxes.

Also please redirect the Digibyte gaming payouts to others wallets.

Most of involved gamers will not redirect the Digibyte gaming payouts to others wallets since they do not read bitcointalk.

You guys need to fix Digibyte gaming payouts without requirement to all users to change their wallet addresses.

In fact, what is a reason to change payout address in the case of local wallet address?

The only thing i can do now is to warn people that Digibyte gaming wallet is not working as i should and so be careful with transactions atm because as you can see there are some transactions stuck.

Digibyte gaming wallet and payouts fixx is coming, I just gave a warning.
Activity: 808
Merit: 1014

Please do not use the Digibyte gaming wallet before everything is sorted out, Digibyte is aware of the problem and working on fixxes.

Most of involved gamers will not redirect the Digibyte gaming payouts to others wallets since they do not read bitcointalk.

You guys need to fix Digibyte gaming payouts without requirement to all users to change their wallet addresses.

In fact, what is a reason to change payout address in the case of local wallet address?
Activity: 322
Merit: 253

here is what happened, I bought 61k DGB from a person i found on facebook, we made a deal and we found a trusted escrow and we exchanged! BTC vs DGB.
the problem of the unconfirmed transaction started with the person i bought the 61k from when he tried to send the escrow that same amount. so after just a day or less the transaction was confirmed by it self, then i received the fund from the escrow.
then sent them to my poloniex account, which started my debate here with a non-confirmed transaction. i though it would be a matter of time to be fixed. i can tell that this story of mine is not getting any good.
it may have returned to the escrow or to that person, i texted them on fb but there is no replay from both sides.

So just for clarity, the escrow sent them to a wallet set up on your computer and then you sent them from your computer to the exchange

or

The escrow sent them direct to the exchange?

he sent them to my wallet and I sent them to the exchange.

those are the same pics I sent jared and esotericizm.
Don’t worry crazy igzo, if your cooperation with the DigiByte developers helps to improve the codebase or educate the community and it is reasonably assured that you are not involved in any wrong doing yourself.
Have you tried to scroll down on the home? It worked for me somehow, i got a pending unconfirmed payment , it's 2 months old tho, so i scrolled down and there are this bla" just click on them and send/delete them  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

here is what happened, I bought 61k DGB from a person i found on facebook, we made a deal and we found a trusted escrow and we exchanged! BTC vs DGB.
the problem of the unconfirmed transaction started with the person i bought the 61k from when he tried to send the escrow that same amount. so after just a day or less the transaction was confirmed by it self, then i received the fund from the escrow.
then sent them to my poloniex account, which started my debate here with a non-confirmed transaction. i though it would be a matter of time to be fixed. i can tell that this story of mine is not getting any good.
it may have returned to the escrow or to that person, i texted them on fb but there is no replay from both sides.

So just for clarity, the escrow sent them to a wallet set up on your computer and then you sent them from your computer to the exchange

or

Data Scientist

Do you have the sender's address? That's where we need to look now since your address NOW shows zero transactions and the TX ID NOW comes back as "not found".

I have a screen of the transaction id

I think this is it! 3CFuB5NQ2xPQ2H2nAEoySpr1axm7tZ4N7c
I'm no expert but that address is no help, cuz the wallet gaming address change after being used.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Great job!

YC

Update on the Telegram Chat Bot:

- We've implemented a variety of new commands etc.
- Optimized  DB structure
- Other minor tweaks

Next few things:

- Finish implementing all commands that we can think of
- Optimize code ready for public release
- More minor tweaks
- Consider expanding into tipping functionality (longer-term goal)

I hope everyone is excited to get all their DigiByte stats and market data right from your mobile phone.

If you would like to support the effort please consider contributing to our tip jar at DEbyS2U1u7EucBAuyRXsGaixXr6e28Qk9e
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

or

http://puu.sh/n0YWF/48f5fb1fc3.jpg

http://puu.sh/n0YZ3/acdf5d55af.jpg

Do you have the sender's address? That's where we need to look now since your address NOW shows zero transactions and the TX ID NOW comes back as "not found".

Data Scientist

or

Data Scientist
You guys should make an option in the gaming wallet where we can set our fee ourselves, the payouts rfom DGB gaming are comming in little chunks which requier a greater feee if we wana send the alltogather later,,, mine are unconfirmed for over 4 days now.
http://digiexplorer.info/address/DKM5PwZe67gtDaMZuQ9weTHxNU5FUCQuWf

is everybody having problem with there wallet! cuz mine is freezing 61000 dgb! I saw the "UNCONFIRMED TRANSACTION!"  which  is what happened to my transaction.
jared said he's working on an update to the wallet! but I think that won't solve the problem. I'm a newbie to all this(crypto-world). will it be available after the wallet update get fixed ?
sorry for being impatient.

Did you send the transaction with a fee?

no. chrome wallet does not require fee to send. does it? I have sent before successfully.

So all transactions are prioritized in blocks relative to the fee that you pay to the network I believe. I suggest next time you send out a transaction you add a minor 0.0001 DGB fee which should resolve any future errors. If your transaction has already been broadcasted onto the network (if you have a tx id) then you will just have to wait for the transaction to get mined.

tx id ? and I don't really get it.  and is it normal to stay unmined for like for 2 weeks

I can't objectively answer that question as I do not know if its normal. However it is always advised to add a small fee to any transaction in order to make sure it gets mined with priority.

A tx id is the id for the transaction that you've sent. I don't use the gaming wallet but I presume its a simple right click, copy transaction id.

For gaming wallet, normally you would go to history click that and get an option to see it on the blockchain.It wont be here if it is still pending and you should get a message saying that in send.
Sometimes, instead of being able to see past transactions on the blockchain, I get a blank page. Press escape to take you back to history.

Ok, this is a bug and seems to happen if you do this a second time, close and open the wallet again and it appears to work again.

In this case it's clearly not in the blockchain.

plug into a power source, -reindex, and go away for several hours.

That might not be needed after the update . . . we'll have to wait and see what's addressed this time around.

I don't think you can reindex a gaming wallet, its an API service. https://dgbwallet.com:3232/bws/api

and there seems to be some kind of broadcast issue, where the wallet does not connect.  I'm assuming this is because devs working on issues.

this is the link of the transaction on the blockchain , http://digiexplorer.info/tx/0ccef56f85c7cce8a0a893621583b1a52ce2318e7bf1305952f9c3f3bddd57dd
I think I'll try reindexing

Okay so I removed these stuck transactions from the digiexplorer Mempool and did some network analysis on other nodes and could not find the txids in any of them. They are also no longer showing on digiexplorer. Can you check to see if this has fixed your problem?

the wallet is fine, I guess. I did not try to send, but the transaction is no where to  be found, just like you said, and my DGB are not in my wallet they have not been refunded. and the payment have not been made, the 61k dgb are gone. I have a theory I think they returned to the person who I bought them from. just a theory.
That sounds a bit like a double spend, very interested to find out what has actually happened and if the gaming wallet has been compromised here. Where did you get the coins from originally?

Jump to: