Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 559. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
You guys should make an option in the gaming wallet where we can set our fee ourselves, the payouts rfom DGB gaming are comming in little chunks which requier a greater feee if we wana send the alltogather later,,, mine are unconfirmed for over 4 days now.
http://digiexplorer.info/address/DKM5PwZe67gtDaMZuQ9weTHxNU5FUCQuWf

is everybody having problem with there wallet! cuz mine is freezing 61000 dgb! I saw the "UNCONFIRMED TRANSACTION!"  which  is what happened to my transaction.
jared said he's working on an update to the wallet! but I think that won't solve the problem. I'm a newbie to all this(crypto-world). will it be available after the wallet update get fixed ?
sorry for being impatient.

Did you send the transaction with a fee?

no. chrome wallet does not require fee to send. does it? I have sent before successfully.

So all transactions are prioritized in blocks relative to the fee that you pay to the network I believe. I suggest next time you send out a transaction you add a minor 0.0001 DGB fee which should resolve any future errors. If your transaction has already been broadcasted onto the network (if you have a tx id) then you will just have to wait for the transaction to get mined.

tx id ? and I don't really get it.  and is it normal to stay unmined for like for 2 weeks

I can't objectively answer that question as I do not know if its normal. However it is always advised to add a small fee to any transaction in order to make sure it gets mined with priority.

A tx id is the id for the transaction that you've sent. I don't use the gaming wallet but I presume its a simple right click, copy transaction id.

For gaming wallet, normally you would go to history click that and get an option to see it on the blockchain.It wont be here if it is still pending and you should get a message saying that in send.
Sometimes, instead of being able to see past transactions on the blockchain, I get a blank page. Press escape to take you back to history.

Ok, this is a bug and seems to happen if you do this a second time, close and open the wallet again and it appears to work again.

In this case it's clearly not in the blockchain.

plug into a power source, -reindex, and go away for several hours.

That might not be needed after the update . . . we'll have to wait and see what's addressed this time around.

I don't think you can reindex a gaming wallet, its an API service. https://dgbwallet.com:3232/bws/api

and there seems to be some kind of broadcast issue, where the wallet does not connect.  I'm assuming this is because devs working on issues.

this is the link of the transaction on the blockchain , http://digiexplorer.info/tx/0ccef56f85c7cce8a0a893621583b1a52ce2318e7bf1305952f9c3f3bddd57dd
I think I'll try reindexing

Okay so I removed these stuck transactions from the digiexplorer Mempool and did some network analysis on other nodes and could not find the txids in any of them. They are also no longer showing on digiexplorer. Can you check to see if this has fixed your problem?

the wallet is fine, I guess. I did not try to send, but the transaction is no where to  be found, just like you said, and my DGB are not in my wallet they have not been refunded. and the payment have not been made, the 61k dgb are gone. I have a theory I think they returned to the person who I bought them from. just a theory.
That sounds a bit like a double spend, very interested to find out what has actually happened and if the gaming wallet has been compromised here. Where did you get the coins from originally?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Data Scientist
You guys should make an option in the gaming wallet where we can set our fee ourselves, the payouts rfom DGB gaming are comming in little chunks which requier a greater feee if we wana send the alltogather later,,, mine are unconfirmed for over 4 days now.

is everybody having problem with there wallet! cuz mine is freezing 61000 dgb! I saw the "UNCONFIRMED TRANSACTION!"  which  is what happened to my transaction.
jared said he's working on an update to the wallet! but I think that won't solve the problem. I'm a newbie to all this(crypto-world). will it be available after the wallet update get fixed ?

no. chrome wallet does not require fee to send. does it? I have sent before successfully.

So all transactions are prioritized in blocks relative to the fee that you pay to the network I believe. I suggest next time you send out a transaction you add a minor 0.0001 DGB fee which should resolve any future errors. If your transaction has already been broadcasted onto the network (if you have a tx id) then you will just have to wait for the transaction to get mined.

tx id ? and I don't really get it.  and is it normal to stay unmined for like for 2 weeks

I can't objectively answer that question as I do not know if its normal. However it is always advised to add a small fee to any transaction in order to make sure it gets mined with priority.

A tx id is the id for the transaction that you've sent. I don't use the gaming wallet but I presume its a simple right click, copy transaction id.

For gaming wallet, normally you would go to history click that and get an option to see it on the blockchain.It wont be here if it is still pending and you should get a message saying that in send.
Sometimes, instead of being able to see past transactions on the blockchain, I get a blank page. Press escape to take you back to history.

Ok, this is a bug and seems to happen if you do this a second time, close and open the wallet again and it appears to work again.

That might not be needed after the update . . . we'll have to wait and see what's addressed this time around.

I don't think you can reindex a gaming wallet, its an API service. https://dgbwallet.com:3232/bws/api

and there seems to be some kind of broadcast issue, where the wallet does not connect.  I'm assuming this is because devs working on issues.

this is the link of the transaction on the blockchain , http://digiexplorer.info/tx/0ccef56f85c7cce8a0a893621583b1a52ce2318e7bf1305952f9c3f3bddd57dd

Okay so I removed these stuck transactions from the digiexplorer Mempool and did some network analysis on other nodes and could not find the txids in any of them. They are also no longer showing on digiexplorer. Can you check to see if this has fixed your problem?

the wallet is fine, I guess. I did not try to send, but the transaction is no where to  be found, just like you said, and my DGB are not in my wallet they have not been refunded. and the payment have not been made, the 61k dgb are gone. I have a theory I think they returned to the person who I bought them from. just a theory.
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
Hello, any updates on what is happening with recent Digibyte Gaming payouts? Thanks.

I believe Jared and his team are working on it.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello, any updates on what is happening with recent Digibyte Gaming payouts? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
aka alaniz
Update on the Telegram Chat Bot:

- We've implemented a variety of new commands etc.
- Optimized  DB structure
- Other minor tweaks

Next few things:

- Finish implementing all commands that we can think of
- Optimize code ready for public release
- More minor tweaks
- Consider expanding into tipping functionality (longer-term goal)

I hope everyone is excited to get all their DigiByte stats and market data right from your mobile phone.

If you would like to support the effort please consider contributing to our tip jar at DEbyS2U1u7EucBAuyRXsGaixXr6e28Qk9e
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Yea this is going to POP soon. Get ready!
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder

DGB trapped between major MA (+ price support) and upper Boll resistance after 2 months of basing could = moon shot.

Coupled with size volume accumulation means that there are going to be a lot of happy people who bought, and keeping in mind that there are 2 sides to every trade, that also means that there is going to be an equal number of very unhappy campers chasing price higher . . . ah, the ever repeating cycle of dumping at lows just to buy back again at highs.  Roll Eyes

DGB is asking for big rise. Very strong buy support, great community and a lot things have been done.
Maybe polo will add us on margin trading.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251

now the wallet from which i sent wont load, the other wallet loads fine
Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
Did anybody received payouts from DigiBye Gaming last days?

I see my last two payouts in "confirmed" status on DigiBye Gaming but I do not received them in local wallet (I have update blockchain without sync issues).

In addition, there are no incoming transactions in DigiExplorer.
Activity: 750

Activity: 546
I have followed the contest, I hope that if I were going to win the contest at the beginning of March next.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Enter the Feb. DigiByte Knights Challenge Contest sponsored by the DigiByteGroup
and stand the chance to win 250,000 DGB!

https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-february-2016/

BTW, can you enter as often as you like?

already did.
about your question I don't think so. anyway I'm going to wait for the answer too. lol.

There is no rule prohibiting multiple entries.  So, yes.  It is possible to enter more than once.  However, there is a rule that requires that every entry is unique.  Therefore, you cannot use the same social media post to enter multiple times. 

We will check all of the links before we draw a winner at the beginning of March. 

Very smart, and so very right of you as well!

So, you got that folks? Every unique social media post qualifies as another individual entry. Time to flood the social networks with WORTHY messages (let's keep our standards high and not go gutter ball). Oh, and remember, you've got a few more requirements like kind of media, topic, links, etc. that you mustn't forget for your entry to be valid, so be sure to read the instructions carefully - you know how we are with instructions . . . Wink
aka alaniz
DigiByte Slack Channel

If you would like to join the DigiByte Group slack channel for reporting issues, providing ideas for community led projects and basically anything else DigiByte related then please drop me a PM with your email address and I'll send you an invite link.

I will also be providing an update on the Telegram chat bot shortly.

can a newbie join? and what would be expected from me if I join? I can repport issues, but providing ideas Sad I don't think so ( I have none, still cultivating).
 one thing is sure I'll be a pain in the Ass.

Everybody is welcome to send me a PM with a request. I'll moderate each invite on a case by case basis. You aren't allowed to be a pain in the ass tho Tongue
Data Scientist
DigiByte Slack Channel

If you would like to join the DigiByte Group slack channel for reporting issues, providing ideas for community led projects and basically anything else DigiByte related then please drop me a PM with your email address and I'll send you an invite link.

can a newbie join? and what would be expected from me if I join? I can repport issues, but providing ideas Sad I don't think so ( I have none, still cultivating).
 one thing is sure I'll be a pain in the Ass.
aka alaniz
DigiByte Slack Channel

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

Enter the Feb. DigiByte Knights Challenge Contest sponsored by the DigiByteGroup
and stand the chance to win 250,000 DGB!

https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-february-2016/

BTW, can you enter as often as you like?

already did.
about your question I don't think so. anyway I'm going to wait for the answer too. lol.

There is no rule prohibiting multiple entries.  So, yes.  It is possible to enter more than once.  However, there is a rule that requires that every entry is unique.  Therefore, you cannot use the same social media post to enter multiple times. 

We will check all of the links before we draw a winner at the beginning of March. 
Activity: 700
Looking for 2 people who'd like to test a new mining pool (GPU algo) pm me for info Smiley

thanks a lot in advance!
Data Scientist
More than likely a fee issue.

For anybody having the problem keep the wallet closed for a while and hopefully the tx should drop from the mempool and be refunded eventually (I can't really give a timeframe). In the meantime I'm working to see if we can double spend these transactions with a higher fee to get them pushed through but I can't duplicate the problem which makes it hard.

Couldn't we get the dev mining pool to mine these stuck transactions directly?
thanks esotericizm, I think most people run into issues when they try and send the entire contents of their wallets.
I was able to send everything but the last 6.27 DGB, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.  Grin

Okay I think I've tracked down the problem, I won't be able to get it fixed tonight but expect an update tomorrow.

Cheers.

cool, looking forward for tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Ok,so i'll ask for help again,,,, how do i import my DGB gaming wallet backup into the core wallet?
I said before I’m not sure if this is possible. First thing to try is scroll down from Home where it should show any unsent transactions. Click on that and then scroll down and cancel payment.

there are no unsent ones, they are unconfirmed on the blockchain cos there are hundreds of blocks in the transaction and fee that the DGB gaming wallet set is 0.0004,
we cannot set the fee in the DGB gaming wallet meaning our transactions get stuck if we wanna sent them.

there has to be a way to import the backup,, its still a wallet

I'm hoping that it should be fixed at some point in the next 12 hours. I suggest waiting.
and my advise is to follow eso's advice.  Wink
Jump to: