Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 578. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Make the website cleaner, less is more in this case.

I agree with the current/old website's advantage in laying out the basics and how to use DGB right there, streamlined, for new users.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
I'm wondering if anyone here is mining some DigiByte with a Raspberry Pi?
Is there any documentation for a newbie out there how to do this?

I'm assuming that it doesn't really make you rich but I think I could support the network though.

Would be glad to get some help or advice.

Ill look into making one.

Awesome, thanks! I'm looking forward to check this out!  Cheesy
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
We have been working on a new version of DigiByte.co. Before we make the switch over we would love to get everyones input on it: http://dev.digibyte.co

Please let us know any ideas, suggestions or fixes we should make.

First of all I would like to point out that it is a brilliant idea to redesign the website.

However to be honest I don't really like the new design. Even the old one looks bether to me. The reason is that in my mind the website looks too overloaded. From the perspective of a new DGB or even cryptocurrency user I would probably not know where to click and get the right information that I am looking for. I think the whole structure of the site is wrong. And also the colors doesn't fit.
Make the website cleaner, less is more in this case.
I guess that's not want you wanted to hear but I just want to tell you my personal opinion about it. I'm sure you will find the best solution!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Just to support DGB Gaming i installed TS Server on my NAS.
Channels are enrypted. 32 Slots. Can also used to do meet ups.

killswitch.no-ip.org:9987

We see us there, happy gaming!
Mumble server is coming soon

Mubmble server is up and running.

killswitch.no-ip.org:64738

By the way.  Grin

Resi, I remember you building a market on the dgb blockchain, Is this still in progress?
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Just to support DGB Gaming i installed TS Server on my NAS.
Channels are enrypted. 32 Slots. Can also used to do meet ups.

killswitch.no-ip.org:9987

We see us there, happy gaming!
Mumble server is coming soon

Mubmble server is up and running.

killswitch.no-ip.org:64738

By the way.  Grin
Activity: 254
Hi, cool that you want to finaly update the website.
Its important to have a nice web presentation.
But this is again just another build in ......(its not professional!)

Jared, why you dont hire someone who just do it in a professional way?
Sorry but scaling is not rigth, code is messi, use html 5, and and and.... please get this rigth this time. Its important!
Just open the site on your mobile, or just change the size of your browser. Also get your backlinks right, thats SEO bro!
I just done a very quick overview!!!

THX

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Here's what i think
http://tinypic.com/r/166gked/9 or http://i64.tinypic.com/166gked.jpg

Here's what i re-imagine
http://tinypic.com/r/sxkxsw/9 or http://i65.tinypic.com/sxkxsw.jpg

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Miss the boat? Prices have risen too high for you to enter? Just buy on the way down and sell on the way up.
This is to decrease your average cost per unit.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
We have been working on a new version of DigiByte.co. Before we make the switch over we would love to get everyones input on it: http://dev.digibyte.co

As a graphic designer I think the new layout is great and very elegant, I've always had a problem with the Digibyte logo, I get that it's a little playful to avoid something too cold or rigid (and the on-going relationship with the gaming industry) but the resolution in my opinion it's poor. Specially the type only logo, if it's used alone it looks really amateurish.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

I'm assuming that it doesn't really make you rich but I think I could support the network though.

Ill look into making one.
Activity: 309

Looks great. Things on first sight (only checked for 1 min but this was something that hit the eye):
- Reddit logo top right of the site isn't the smiling Reddit logo, would be better to use that one  Wink
- At the wallet section you offer 2 Google Chrome wallets which is fine, but the first one (non-gaming) doesn't have a Google logo, but more like a Mega cloud of OneDrive cloud logo.
- Top left 'current digibyte price' not showing (I know, still dev site)

And maybe in the top menu place a link to 'the team'. I know one of Jared's Youtube video's walking down the office showing people actually working on DGB got a lot of my trust.
Activity: 517
aka alaniz

Im quite certain that mining digibyte with a raspberry pi is close to impossible. I have tried setting up a DigiByte node on a raspberry pi and ran into problems whilst compiling the wallet. That being said if anyone has a creative solution here that would be awesome. As far as Im aware though the digibyte wallet doesn't support ARM devices like the raspberry pi.
Activity: 421

Awesome!!!

Its open source?? I want to contribute some code for this project. Grin
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I'm excited to see progress being made!
I feel the menu bar is slightly awkward to click on.
I also would like to know (and see added) some place to clearly see recent and upcoming updates (though news display is great). Where will the most up to date information be found?

I personally highly recommend lifting the "how to use" information upwards on the page clearly noticeabe like the previous version.

Very interested, thank you. I'm wondering about updates on mining, and still looking for what Digibyte Gaming will do in future as well. Thanks and let me know where I can find more info.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Activity: 517
aka alaniz
Very nice price action yesterday, seems to me like we've floored slightly higher than 30 sats, which is great! I prefer to see slow, consistent moderate growth rather than a 2 day P&D scheme. Go DigiByte!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
What can you do with a Doge coin that you can’t do with a DigiByte?
Does Doge have a market place?
Does Doge coin have contracts?
Is there any serious development continuing inside Doge? What has it's community got going outside of it?

A coin that started as a joke and proved there were plenty of people not entirely satisfied with the bitcoin scene at the time but what has it become now? An even bigger joke?

The price of these coins are similar right now but there are about 17 times as many Doge in circulation as there are DigiByte!
All things being equal would put the value of a DigiByte up near the 700 Satoshi range, just something to think about if you have not already.
 Wink

All these coins are just propped up by a handful of btc rich investors. Coins like NXT, Ripple that are 100% premine are easy to maintain the prices for.

Digibyte is the 2nd most under valued coin at the moment. I would have to say Gulden being the most under valued.

Digibyte has a big advantage over Gulden with the $250 usd investment and a excellent community. Gulden has an amazing community too and developing with not much funding.

Either way if you investing on dgb or Gulden you making a  great choice, if both these coins fail it will be the end of decentralised community based cryptos.

Doge has not been doing any development besides updati ng to latest bitcoin code base 0.11
It is decentralised systems that will break the human chains of slavery and the world will have done itself a grave injustice if it casts these aside in favour of centralized tyranny, for sure!
This is a battle field, have no doubt and our freedom is at stake!
It’a all too easy to think, I can’t change anything on my own. Well, you are not alone and if it comes to a bloody battle, the 99% will win against the 1% every time and only the illusion says different!
So maybe people should ask themselves, are we supporting the illusion?
Activity: 637
Is there any serious development continuing inside Doge? What has it's community got going outside of it?

A coin that started as a joke and proved there were plenty of people not entirely satisfied with the bitcoin scene at the time but what has it become now? An even bigger joke?

The price of these coins are similar right now but there are about 17 times as many Doge in circulation as there are DigiByte!
All things being equal would put the value of a DigiByte up near the 700 Satoshi range, just something to think about if you have not already.
 Wink

All these coins are just propped up by a handful of btc rich investors. Coins like NXT, Ripple that are 100% premine are easy to maintain the prices for.

Digibyte is the 2nd most under valued coin at the moment. I would have to say Gulden being the most under valued.

Digibyte has a big advantage over Gulden with the $250 usd investment and a excellent community. Gulden has an amazing community too and developing with not much funding.

Either way if you investing on dgb or Gulden you making a  great choice, if both these coins fail it will be the end of decentralised community based cryptos.

Doge has not been doing any development besides updati ng to latest bitcoin code base 0.11
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

Wink

or maybe a Doge is only worth 2 or 3 Sat. Of course the answer is it's worth whatever someone will pay for it!
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
Exit day trading,This is definitively an holding,shame on who sold so cheap,or thanks more probably Smiley 3 digit for me

ps: Need to do something with BF4... going CRAZY if we do this  Grin Grin

The gaming community was a very good experience for DGB.
We all hope Jared will be going to improve this by adding more games.

However the coin have been looking good for 2 years ^^ can't wait for people to realise the potential of it.  Then the price raising will be unstoppable.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I have a Palit NVidia 970, there is nothing about that there.

Try multiminer it will autodetect all devices and is easy to configure
Jump to: