Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 574. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
I dont care if it was bigvern.....the point is how many of you and your friends know of doge??? most likely all of you because of the big marketing push they gave early on when the coin was created...

Yes digibyte is a much better coin and has massive potential BUT we need to get the word out just as doge did.

Did you know digibyte could be on cointelegraph, coindesk and coinmarketcap through paid advertising? We could do that every single month to drill it into peoples heads and the word would get out...

Yes we would need to fund it but between us members it could be done easily...

This is a great idea
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I dont care if it was bigvern.....the point is how many of you and your friends know of doge??? most likely all of you because of the big marketing push they gave early on when the coin was created...

Yes digibyte is a much better coin and has massive potential BUT we need to get the word out just as doge did.

Did you know digibyte could be on cointelegraph, coindesk and coinmarketcap through paid advertising? We could do that every single month to drill it into peoples heads and the word would get out...

Yes we would need to fund it but between us members it could be done easily...

Activity: 627
Merit: 500
Digibyte blockchain is available for download at cryptochainer.com for those who are way out of sync in their wallets.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
can't wait update from dev, i still stay tuned in here Cheesy
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
Jared will be addressing a lot of the current issues this Friday in the upcoming DigiReport for those who want to tune in Smiley

Can't wait. Thanks for the heads up!

Quote from Jared (on page before this one I think). Can't wait to see it tho Cheesy

We are preparing several updates including a video update this Friday! Stay tuned!
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Jared will be addressing a lot of the current issues this Friday in the upcoming DigiReport for those who want to tune in Smiley

Can't wait. Thanks for the heads up!
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
Activity: 280
Nice to see some good trading movement, considering the price Smiley
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
Dogecoin approaching a market cap of around 40 million whereas DigiByte has sooooooo much more to offer already and way more potential makes me realize how severely undervalued DigiByte actually is. We shouldn't be surprised if down the road China wakes up and the market cap of DigiByte approaches 100 million which is like a a hundred fold of the current market cap. Also, Ethereum said it wants to offer a platform for all kinds of crypto currencies, since banks and businesses are going to be connected on that platform, DigiByte could potentially one of the big currencies on that platform. Shout out to all the long term digibyte investors  Wink

Some say BigVern is behind the sudden rise of Doge... (not exposure, marketing, etc)

I have heard the same, their was no reason for the sudden Doge rise.

Doge is a joke. Created to make fun out of BTC investors.
It has absolutely no goals.
People buying or betting on it are day traders.

However to me this ic clearly a pumping group. I didn't try to play on it but I'm pretty sure many people already and will loose money there Grin

DGB potential is one of the strongest altcoin.
We're just lacking a few more marketing. But one day everyone will be like "did I miss the DGB train yet ?"

And then you'll be good Grin
Activity: 637
Dogecoin approaching a market cap of around 40 million whereas DigiByte has sooooooo much more to offer already and way more potential makes me realize how severely undervalued DigiByte actually is. We shouldn't be surprised if down the road China wakes up and the market cap of DigiByte approaches 100 million which is like a a hundred fold of the current market cap. Also, Ethereum said it wants to offer a platform for all kinds of crypto currencies, since banks and businesses are going to be connected on that platform, DigiByte could potentially one of the big currencies on that platform. Shout out to all the long term digibyte investors  Wink

Some say BigVern is behind the sudden rise of Doge... (not exposure, marketing, etc)

I have heard the same, their was no reason for the sudden Doge rise.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
Is DigiByte Gaming still working?

I have brought my friends into DGB world via DigiByte Gaming (some of them are League of Legends players) but there are no updates since last two days although DigiByte Gaming site claims payouts occur every 8 hours.
Yes everything is working correctly. What type of match are they playing?

It were PvP > Classic > Summoner's Rift > Normal Blind Rage games.

Some days ago incoming payout were processed 1-2 times per day but since saturday no more payments received on same account.

And DigiByte Gaming homepage says Last Payout Time: January 24, 2016 8:36pm .

Still no payments since January 24 from DigiByte Gaming.

It is makes me frustrated - I was planning to promote DigiByte Gaming some way, but....
Can you PM us your summoner name and email you used to sign up with. The platform is still making many payouts. Just checked the backend.

Sure. Sent you PM with details.
legendary
Dogecoin approaching a market cap of around 40 million whereas DigiByte has sooooooo much more to offer already and way more potential makes me realize how severely undervalued DigiByte actually is. We shouldn't be surprised if down the road China wakes up and the market cap of DigiByte approaches 100 million which is like a a hundred fold of the current market cap. Also, Ethereum said it wants to offer a platform for all kinds of crypto currencies, since banks and businesses are going to be connected on that platform, DigiByte could potentially one of the big currencies on that platform. Shout out to all the long term digibyte investors  Wink

The reason dogecoin has that marketcap is because of exposure...

Digibyte needs more exposure, a really big marketing push.

Activity: 404
Dogecoin approaching a market cap of around 40 million whereas DigiByte has sooooooo much more to offer already and way more potential I think
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

I have brought my friends into DGB world via DigiByte Gaming (some of them are League of Legends players) but there are no updates since last two days although DigiByte Gaming site claims payouts occur every 8 hours.

Some days ago incoming payout were processed 1-2 times per day but since saturday no more payments received on same account.

It is makes me frustrated - I was planning to promote DigiByte Gaming some way, but....
Can you PM us your summoner name and email you used to sign up with. The platform is still making many payouts. Just checked the backend.
legendary
 DigiByte    $ 992,312    $ 0.000171    5,808,702,122 DGB    $ 42,315    34.68 %

DigiByte    $ 1,039,003    $ 0.000179    5,808,702,122 DGB    $ 43,982    40.97 %
legendary
Nice movement on bittrex...

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Hey guys, I've sent a payment yesterday with my android wallet but it says the transaction is not yet transmitted. So I can't use my available funds until it confirms. The transaction arrived though so that's not the problem. What could be wrong?
Re- synchronize  wallet.

Thank you Jumbley, that fixed the issue. Just started using the android wallet and I'm using the spanish traslation, while it's in perfect spanish it was a little confusing for me to find the sync option.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Let's get active on Twitter.

We've got a great product to "light it up a bit" and publicise DGB.

My Twtter handle is HR_DGB. What's yours? If you're here, and you've got twitter, I want to follow you. If it's DGB related, I want to do my small part to light it up, and that'll be done by constantly looking for great opportunities to tip.

. . . the more I think about it, if we all did the same, we'd at least have an initial buzz going.

Jump to: