Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 573. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Any idea when the digibytegroup wil start a new project ? have been checking in a few times over the last month but all i see are those monthly contests and  previous projects.

ps: don't see any monthly project right now

Working on it!
Thanks looking forward to helping anyway i can now that i'm holding mainly DGB
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Any idea when the digibytegroup wil start a new project ? have been checking in a few times over the last month but all i see are those monthly contests and  previous projects.

Working on it!
Is DigiByte Gaming still working?

I have brought my friends into DGB world via DigiByte Gaming (some of them are League of Legends players) but there are no updates since last two days although DigiByte Gaming site claims payouts occur every 8 hours.
Yes everything is working correctly. What type of match are they playing?

It were PvP > Classic > Summoner's Rift > Normal Blind Rage games.

Some days ago incoming payout were processed 1-2 times per day but since saturday no more payments received on same account.

And DigiByte Gaming homepage says Last Payout Time: January 24, 2016 8:36pm .

Still no payments since January 24 from DigiByte Gaming.

It is makes me frustrated - I was planning to promote DigiByte Gaming some way, but....

Looks like DigiByte Gaming is completely down:

Fixxed!
Activity: 351
Merit: 250

Seems like my DGB gaming wallet encountered a problem

The last time i transferred fund to this account was 1 month ago , and it's still locked?

please go to settings and reset the blockchain and let us know if this helped you out.
Exactly how do i reset the blockchain? it's DGB gaming wallet on chrome btw.

Main screen -> settings on the right -> advanced -> scan addresses for funds
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Thinking the same it's not out of the question. We will pop soon and it will be fast, that's how it goes in crypto world.

I think even that price is low...

The reason I say that is because we don't even have a Chinese exchange yet, once the Chinese get involved we will be laughing at these lows..

Have a look at the Chinese exchanges and the volume they have put up in the last 2 days...Millions..

Jared if your around I really think your Chinese Dev team needs to personally contact BTC38, Yuanbaohui and Jubi...

If you can get those 3 exchanges to add digibyte combined with poloniex and bittrex we will hit the top 10 no problem.

Your team lives in China, it should be easy for them to make contact and try to work out a way to get us added.

24 hour volume.

Jubi - $ 3,457,472

Yuanbaohui - $ 13,183,229

BTC38 - $ 10,368,363

Now if digibyte can get a small piece of that volume it will start to push digibyte to places we have not been before.

Jared can your team email the above exchanges?

The office (tofugear) is situated in Hong Kong. Hong Kong and China are 2 completely different countries. But regardless...they are both Chinese countries. so yes - still easy to make contact and try to work out a way. this has been asked and suggested many times in the year 2015. Why are we not even on 1 Chinese exchange, we do not know exactly why. some say because DGB volume or supply is low vs dogecoin. some say we need to have enough votes to be added. and each exchange have their own reasons.

But i can hardly see why not. Only question is...when. Because there is no way China will be left out if Digibyte is going global. LOL!!! And also, all the big altcoins or well-to-do altcoins are on it. So yea...let us get that right.

Okay...so...i guess Jared is strongly focusing purely on development and partnerships and the whole DigiByte ecosystem. based on the radio talk on dogedradio. Bitebi9 is one chinese exchange that digibyte is on. but...its totally new. just opened its doors this year. they also revamped their UI and everything but looks a lot less functional and UI unfriendly compared to cryptsy. I guess they just wanted to first get away from the whole negativity and bad vibe surrounding Cryptsy. So yea...a redesign of the UI is a must. but its worst to be honest, function and UI wise. But since they just started, i will give them time to settle down. 6 months and we shall see how things have been.

the people behind Bitebi9 are real...if the picture they have shared on their own Twitter account is real.

Well...its for a start. maybe Bitebi9 can help to create awareness among the Chinese folks in China. and when they learn more about DGB and demand DGB on either of those 3 reputable Chinese exchanges, i guess we can see something by Mid 2016? haha...

Enjoy the cheap DGB while you can. i think i have rested enough on Earth. Gotta...go for Moon Training, check my moon suit, refuel my rockets.

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Sometimes when you see a huge buy/sell order, it may not be real.
It's there to make other traders think there's support/resistance.
And when the market price nearly reaches it, it gets cancelled.

Sorry I meant Hong Kong and yes I know they two different....Was not focusing and its late where I am...Still up because im buying more DGB  Wink

I think the tofugear guys can really give us a push by making contact and getting us on those exchanges..

Hope they make this happen fast.

Thanks for the reply dude  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 253

The last time i transferred fund to this account was 1 month ago , and it's still locked?

please go to settings and reset the blockchain and let us know if this helped you out.
Exactly how do i reset the blockchain? it's DGB gaming wallet on chrome btw.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

Thinking the same it's not out of the question. We will pop soon and it will be fast, that's how it goes in crypto world.

The reason I say that is because we don't even have a Chinese exchange yet, once the Chinese get involved we will be laughing at these lows..

Have a look at the Chinese exchanges and the volume they have put up in the last 2 days...Millions..

Jared if your around I really think your Chinese Dev team needs to personally contact BTC38, Yuanbaohui and Jubi...

If you can get those 3 exchanges to add digibyte combined with poloniex and bittrex we will hit the top 10 no problem.

Your team lives in China, it should be easy for them to make contact and try to work out a way to get us added.

24 hour volume.

Jubi - $ 3,457,472

BTC38 - $ 10,368,363

Now if digibyte can get a small piece of that volume it will start to push digibyte to places we have not been before.

The office (tofugear) is situated in Hong Kong. Hong Kong and China are 2 completely different countries. But regardless...they are both Chinese countries. so yes - still easy to make contact and try to work out a way. this has been asked and suggested many times in the year 2015. Why are we not even on 1 Chinese exchange, we do not know exactly why. some say because DGB volume or supply is low vs dogecoin. some say we need to have enough votes to be added. and each exchange have their own reasons.

But i can hardly see why not. Only question is...when. Because there is no way China will be left out if Digibyte is going global. LOL!!! And also, all the big altcoins or well-to-do altcoins are on it. So yea...let us get that right.

Okay...so...i guess Jared is strongly focusing purely on development and partnerships and the whole DigiByte ecosystem. based on the radio talk on dogedradio. Bitebi9 is one chinese exchange that digibyte is on. but...its totally new. just opened its doors this year. they also revamped their UI and everything but looks a lot less functional and UI unfriendly compared to cryptsy. I guess they just wanted to first get away from the whole negativity and bad vibe surrounding Cryptsy. So yea...a redesign of the UI is a must. but its worst to be honest, function and UI wise. But since they just started, i will give them time to settle down. 6 months and we shall see how things have been.

the people behind Bitebi9 are real...if the picture they have shared on their own Twitter account is real.

Well...its for a start. maybe Bitebi9 can help to create awareness among the Chinese folks in China. and when they learn more about DGB and demand DGB on either of those 3 reputable Chinese exchanges, i guess we can see something by Mid 2016? haha...

Enjoy the cheap DGB while you can. i think i have rested enough on Earth. Gotta...go for Moon Training, check my moon suit, refuel my rockets.

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Sometimes when you see a huge buy/sell order, it may not be real.
It's there to make other traders think there's support/resistance.
And when the market price nearly reaches it, it gets cancelled.

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

legendary
movement on bittrex and polo  Smiley
legendary

24 hour volume.

Jubi - $ 3,457,472

BTC38 - $ 10,368,363

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

legendary
^^ reported, Thanks

24 is there an issue with the wallet? 4 weeks behind?

I'm guessing its from the miners jumping on and off digibyte and the blocks are getting stuck?

No problems reported so far, Did you resync te wallet?
If that not helps backup the wallet and delete all files, Let us know how this goes.

Will give it a go now and let you know.

Excited about the video update tomorrow.

buy your digibytes people  Wink
^^ reported, Thanks

I'm guessing its from the miners jumping on and off digibyte and the blocks are getting stuck?

No problems reported so far, Did you resync te wallet?
If that not helps backup the wallet and delete all files, Let us know how this goes.
legendary
^^ reported, Thanks

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
Is DigiByte Gaming still working?

I have brought my friends into DGB world via DigiByte Gaming (some of them are League of Legends players) but there are no updates since last two days although DigiByte Gaming site claims payouts occur every 8 hours.
Yes everything is working correctly. What type of match are they playing?

It were PvP > Classic > Summoner's Rift > Normal Blind Rage games.

Some days ago incoming payout were processed 1-2 times per day but since saturday no more payments received on same account.

And DigiByte Gaming homepage says Last Payout Time: January 24, 2016 8:36pm .

Still no payments since January 24 from DigiByte Gaming.

It is makes me frustrated - I was planning to promote DigiByte Gaming some way, but....

Looks like DigiByte Gaming is completely down:

legendary
I dont care if it was bigvern.....the point is how many of you and your friends know of doge??? most likely all of you because of the big marketing push they gave early on when the coin was created...

Yes digibyte is a much better coin and has massive potential BUT we need to get the word out just as doge did.

Did you know digibyte could be on cointelegraph, coindesk and coinmarketcap through paid advertising? We could do that every single month to drill it into peoples heads and the word would get out...

Yes we would need to fund it but between us members it could be done easily...

This is a great idea

DOGE got exposure outside the Bitcoin world, it was many peoples first altcoin who would never have been involved otherwise. Advertising on the crypto websites would do nothing significant for Digibyte, as the people reading it already know about it and have formed their opinion. They'll only be interested in a trading opportunity.

If you really want exposure, Digibyte gaming is the way to go. Create services around gaming and advertise to the gamers who may never have heard of Bitcoin. This is easier said than done and takes time.

Of course Doge got massive from pushing the coin outside the crypto world and thats what digibyte needs BUT we should still be pushing advertising on those websites because there will be new people turning to crypto and the first place they will look is on those websites...

I agree digibyte gaming is massive for us but the members need to do more if we want the coin to grow....

We will be priced higher then doge and stellar one day..
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I dont care if it was bigvern.....the point is how many of you and your friends know of doge??? most likely all of you because of the big marketing push they gave early on when the coin was created...

Yes digibyte is a much better coin and has massive potential BUT we need to get the word out just as doge did.

Did you know digibyte could be on cointelegraph, coindesk and coinmarketcap through paid advertising? We could do that every single month to drill it into peoples heads and the word would get out...

Yes we would need to fund it but between us members it could be done easily...

This is a great idea

DOGE got exposure outside the Bitcoin world, it was many peoples first altcoin who would never have been involved otherwise. Advertising on the crypto websites would do nothing significant for Digibyte, as the people reading it already know about it and have formed their opinion. They'll only be interested in a trading opportunity.

If you really want exposure, Digibyte gaming is the way to go. Create services around gaming and advertise to the gamers who may never have heard of Bitcoin. This is easier said than done and takes time.
Jump to: