Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 603. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Happy New Years to digibyte community. 2016 will be another good year.

To you too
Sadly 2016 isnt going to be such a good start for DGB looking at the charts on Poloniex & Bittrex its not a very good sign for new comers to enter into DGB its just sell sell sell....
When you sell someone has to buy right?
I supported the price with about 5btc last couple days and still hasn't filled completely yet so your sell sell assumption is wrong.
Anyways, hope all have a happy new year and watch out with fireworks  Smiley
2016 will be a great year!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Pringles  Huh Happy new year, happy new year everyone!
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
I'm a bit early but,
A happy new year to all the DGB supporters!
May 2016 Be a good year for us.
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
Sorry for the recent offline status of DigiStats guys, this is due to server migration and we should be back online tomorrow if all goes well! Again sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and Happy new year to everybody! Cheesy
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
since the introduction of gaming & being paid with DGB its just constantly gone down....if nobody can see that you must all be blind

Yes we can see this, and some of us know that the time to buy is after its been going down down down for months, not after a pump.  Especially when the 'down' has actually turned into 'sideways' for the past three weeks.

Its not going sideways its going down, yesterday 30 sats today 29, just goes to show nobody is buying, well may be a few are but the volume of coins hitting the market is greater than the buys.......there isnt enough support for DGB at this time or should i say much confidence for others to invest.

Why is it there is now road map or business plan like other coins have, show some information on whats being developed or features new to the coin in the coming months, at this moment in time all we have to give to anyone interested in investing is a word of mouth that this coin is going to be great......not exactly something you could go to a bank with to ask for backing to start up a business is it.

Jared you should seriously consider coming up with some kind of business strategy for DGB during 2016 or this coin may just fall out of the public eye & just die, i could point you in the direction of a coin that does just this & trust me its had its belly full of trouble in the past but still marches on & set to be one of the top 10 Alts in 2016-2017 but im not here to promote other coins i am not a TROLL

Having said that i wish each & everyone of you on this forum a Very Happy & Prosperous New Year Grin Grin
legendary
since the introduction of gaming & being paid with DGB its just constantly gone down....if nobody can see that you must all be blind

Yes we can see this, and some of us know that the time to buy is after its been going down down down for months, not after a pump.  Especially when the 'down' has actually turned into 'sideways' for the past three weeks.
Indeed it’s not rocket science, as they say. Let’s just imagine that you were able to acquire all the DGB being mined, we are talking about a couple of BTC worth each day at these prices and around a quarter of the current daily trade. The amount of DGB being mined can only go one way and that is down. Only trade is able to keep the price of DGB down right now and it simply isn’t sustainable with a coin with as much going for it as this one has, no matter what they want you to think!  Wink

That's DigiByte!
Activity: 201

Yes we can see this, and some of us know that the time to buy is after its been going down down down for months, not after a pump.  Especially when the 'down' has actually turned into 'sideways' for the past three weeks.
Activity: 391

To you too
Sadly 2016 isnt going to be such a good start for DGB looking at the charts on Poloniex & Bittrex its not a very good sign for new comers to enter into DGB its just sell sell sell....said it once will say it again there is far to many DGB coming onto the market each day for DGB to sustain a stable price...since the introduction of gaming & being paid with DGB its just constantly gone down....if nobody can see that you must all be blind

Look at other Alts even though the price of BTC has risen they have managed to sustain a small price reduction yet DGB has slide further & further down the price chart

I hope things do improve but 2016 doesnt look like its going to be as good as you all think it will be
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
Activity: 352
hi there

too many pages to read. please give me 5 reasons why i should buy this coin.

thanks

1 - Digibyte still alive after 2 years of development... which is very rare in the altcoin scene.

2 - Digibyte is up-to-date... I mean that Jared & co (the Digibyte team) are always here to improve DGB and all its related components/features (blockchain, wallet on multiple device...)

3 - Digibyte is actually very cheap, it can't be a bad investment if you are patient enough. At this actual price, i'm sure you can make at minimum 300% of benefits in less than a year, because one day or another DGB will increase its price again. Few months ago, some of us bought cheap DGB at 15 satoshis, and sold them at 100 satoshis. But this is true only if you can wait for a middle/long term trade.

4 - Digibyte has actually a real Digibyte Shop Website in which you can already spent your DGB in order to acquire some Phone, Keyboard, Mouse and a lot of other stuffs. https://www.digibytemarket.com/en/shop/#!/d/home

5 - Here since the beginning, I can only tell you this : DGB is love... DGB is life :p

Exactly true!
DGB is still very cheap, around 30 sat.
Activity: 159
hi there

thanks

1 - Digibyte still alive after 2 years of development... which is very rare in the altcoin scene.

2 - Digibyte is up-to-date... I mean that Jared & co (the Digibyte team) are always here to improve DGB and all its related components/features (blockchain, wallet on multiple device...)

3 - Digibyte is actually very cheap, it can't be a bad investment if you are patient enough. At this actual price, i'm sure you can make at minimum 300% of benefits in less than a year, because one day or another DGB will increase its price again. Few months ago, some of us bought cheap DGB at 15 satoshis, and sold them at 100 satoshis. But this is true only if you can wait for a middle/long term trade.

4 - Digibyte has actually a real Digibyte Shop Website in which you can already spent your DGB in order to acquire some Phone, Keyboard, Mouse and a lot of other stuffs. https://www.digibytemarket.com/en/shop/#!/d/home

5 - Here since the beginning, I can only tell you this : DGB is love... DGB is life :p
Activity: 835
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
When solo mining is there a risk when also running as a full node? I seem to get more orphans as a full node, which is the opposite of what I would expect. Maybe just not large enough sample size or I'm unaware of a risk of solo mining as a full node? Huh
Can you solo mine without being a full node?  Being a node is surely an advantage when you find a block and necessary when you don’t, I would have thought. And then I think any advantage gained by finding a block is greatly diminished by blocks being found on the other algorithms and one of the reasons that DigiByte is truly pioneering as a scale-able decentralized solution to bitcoins problem.
Yeah I should have clarified that better lol, I mean a full node with incoming connections, open ports. It was probably just coincidence I started getting a lot of orphans when I opened the ports to allow incoming connections just wondering if there was some risk I was unaware of.
legendary
You have a good coin here but most ppl in this thread are just looking for the price to go up. Why so narrowminded? Coins is used to move something with a value from one point to another. Then its not that important if the price is 60 or 600 satoshi. The things that matters are if blockchain moves and how easy it is to use it and why using it instead of another coin.
Digibyte certainly has the potential to create a very wise community, in time I expect this to happen as it fulfils the criteria by having; Diversity of opinion amongst its community, Independence, decentralization and aggregation. 
It is still very much early days for this technology as far as the world is concerned and DigiByte strives at being part of the solution and is already doing what some say can’t be done! 
It is however, still a form of money and often the only reason that people become aware of DigiByte is because the price dramatically improves, this supports the illusion that there is fast money to be made for everyone and greed overcomes sense for fear of being left behind.
I think anyone caught out in one of these rallies will make good as long as they are patient and right now, really is a good time to buy DigiByte in my opinion.
People were coming onto this thread and asking if now was a good time to buy DigiByte when it was at 100 sat during a pump, only the people moving the market knows the answer to that then but right now even I will say it is.
Activity: 636
You have a good coin here but most ppl in this thread are just looking for the price to go up. Why so narrowminded? Coins is used to move something with a value from one point to another. Then its not that important if the price is 60 or 600 satoshi. The things that matters are if blockchain moves and how easy it is to use it and why using it instead of another coin.
legendary
When solo mining is there a risk when also running as a full node? I seem to get more orphans as a full node, which is the opposite of what I would expect. Maybe just not large enough sample size or I'm unaware of a risk of solo mining as a full node? Huh
Can you solo mine without being a full node?  Being a node is surely an advantage when you find a block and necessary when you don’t, I would have thought. And then I think any advantage gained by finding a block is greatly diminished by blocks being found on the other algorithms and one of the reasons that DigiByte is truly pioneering as a scale-able decentralized solution to bitcoins problem.
Activity: 835
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
hi there

thanks

The first year of this coin was written about in the book "DigiByte - History of the First Year".  I only write about coins which had very eventful histories.  This is one reason, in my opinion, to try (or even invest in) DigiByte. 
legendary
Can someone post the Sha256 difficulty and network hash rate for Digibyte?  I was looking at buying some asics and was trying to figure out the profitability.  

Once Digistats is back up this info will be a few clicks away, I'm just not sure where else to get it.

Thanks!
I quite like this site.  Smiley

http://www.whattomine.com/asic

And don’t forget about the potential of the value of the coins that you mine going up. Ask yourself which coin has a better chance of doubling, BTC or DGB?

Everyone should be mining BTC and then using the BTC to buy DGB.  This is actually better for the price than mining DGB. Tongue
If you mine BTC, you have to wait considerable amounts of time before receiving any payment and you will not be supporting the DigiByte network. This means that the people left, will be mining more of the available DigiByte and possibly dumping it straight to market. I have observed that network speed increases with price and vice versa, so we should certainly not all be mining BTC and then buying DGB but I can understand why you might come to that conclusion.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
What happen on pool "theblocksfactory.com", the site web is out Angry and no news on the web

Online for me.
https://dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com/
Jump to: