Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 604. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Can someone post the Sha256 difficulty and network hash rate for Digibyte?  I was looking at buying some asics and was trying to figure out the profitability.  

Once Digistats is back up this info will be a few clicks away, I'm just not sure where else to get it.

Thanks!
I quite like this site.  Smiley

http://www.whattomine.com/asic

And don’t forget about the potential of the value of the coins that you mine going up. Ask yourself which coin has a better chance of doubling, BTC or DGB?

Everyone should be mining BTC and then using the BTC to buy DGB.  This is actually better for the price than mining DGB. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Can someone post the Sha256 difficulty and network hash rate for Digibyte?  I was looking at buying some asics and was trying to figure out the profitability.  

Once Digistats is back up this info will be a few clicks away, I'm just not sure where else to get it.

Thanks!
I quite like this site.  Smiley

http://www.whattomine.com/asic

And don’t forget about the potential of the value of the coins that you mine going up. Ask yourself which coin has a better chance of doubling, BTC or DGB?
Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The weak point is the fact there are too much coins being issued daily and in long term it usually damage the value

in fact only is a personal opinion

In reality, the supply is fine it's the distribution that needs work.

Regular people still like to think in whole numbers.

Which sounds more appealing to you?

Here's 0.00038000 Bitcoin

or

Here's 1000 Digibyte

Fact: Most people still struggle with fractions in their adult life.

Activity: 493
hi there

too many pages to read. please give me 5 reasons why i should buy this coin.

thanks

Wow, you sound like you might be a little high-maintenance. Read the first page and you'll find your reasons there.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
hi there

thanks

I can tell you one strong point of this coin and one weak point.

The strong point for me  is the fact of be multi-algo minable giving a great visibility in miner's world

The weak point is the fact there are too much coins being issued daily and in long term it usually damage the value

in fact only is a personal opinion

legendary
hi there

thanks
I’ll give you some good advice instead. Research any investment thoroughly before investing!    Wink
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
hi there

thanks
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Can someone post the Sha256 difficulty and network hash rate for Digibyte?  I was looking at buying some asics and was trying to figure out the profitability. 

Thanks!

I think its "Mining Difficulty   68.70819119" and can be found at "http://digiexplorer.info/status"
Activity: 146
Can someone post the Sha256 difficulty and network hash rate for Digibyte?  I was looking at buying some asics and was trying to figure out the profitability. 

Thanks!
Activity: 404
Merit: 500
DigiStats is down  Huh ?
yes but unfortunately the only people that can look into this are still on holiday. Sorry, I'm sure it will be back up as soon as they return.

ahh thanks for clearing that up  Wink Smiley
legendary
DigiStats is down  Huh ?
yes but unfortunately the only people that can look into this are still on holiday. Sorry, I'm sure it will be back up as soon as they return.
Activity: 404
Merit: 500
legendary
FUN ways to share and enjoy DigiByte at Christmas!

Be a real bank, while your family and friends play monopoly with your real DigiByte!

My son came up with that one, as a devious plot to get some more. Grin
Smart kid you got there Jumbley! Cheesy
hmm too smart for his own good, can't think where he gets it.  Grin

I decided, he's young enough to get paid an allowance in DigiByte!  Wink

Love it.  When they grow up they'll be able to say that they remember changing the future.
This is the game you want to play with people that cheat and use their own DigiByte to boost their spending power in an effort to win because when you are the bank, you will soon discover that the real winner in this game is not the last person left playing!    Grin
Activity: 356
Hi! Merry Christmas to everyone...

which in my case?

What is the problem with Crypsty DGB Wallet??

My DGB are frozen and cryptsy support doesn't answer...

Thank you !!

Roll Eyes

Everyone seems to have problems with craptsy at the moment and have their coins stuck there, I think that's one of the reasons why price is so low now too cause miners have just been dumping on poloniex when the real traders haven't been able to buy/sell since they are on craptsy.
Activity: 245

Be a real bank, while your family and friends play monopoly with your real DigiByte!

Love it.  When they grow up they'll be able to say that they remember changing the future.
Activity: 225
Merit: 17
Hi! Merry Christmas to everyone...

which in my case?

What is the problem with Crypsty DGB Wallet??

My DGB are frozen and cryptsy support doesn't answer...

Thank you !!

Roll Eyes
legendary

Activity: 356
Merry Xmas DGB crew! Smiley

So no DGB's for poro king map? shame its alot of fun Cheesy playing only that lately Smiley

Everyone having a nice holliday?Smiley

Consideringthat you get like 10x the normal amount of kilsl and assists as normal on poro map, if they did give out for it, it would need to be at greatly reduced rates.

They increased the payouts by 3x for christmas, I doubt making another mode available for payment would cost them that much extra. And considering your logic, normal ARAM's shouldn't work either cause people get more kills/assists there than on summoner's rift. I think it's just a "no time to change cause of holidays/laziness/something else". Tongue
Activity: 201

So no DGB's for poro king map? shame its alot of fun Cheesy playing only that lately Smiley

Consideringthat you get like 10x the normal amount of kilsl and assists as normal on poro map, if they did give out for it, it would need to be at greatly reduced rates.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251

Jump to: