Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 605. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I have been very busy in the last couple of months. Hoping to be back soon.

Merry xmas and happy new year DGB'ters. Wishing Peace all over the world!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello gentleman

Hello MonsterZeroPrice not seen you around for a while, how's tricks ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
HI,

Is anyone else having a problem getting their wallet to sync? I think I have the latest (v4.0.3.0-g354c0f3-DigiSpeed 64-bit) but it just won't sync past block 1440808 & I have 10 connections. That's already 4 days old. Tried just about everything I can think of. Any suggestions out there?

Thanks!
I'm redownloading the block chain
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
HI,

Is anyone else having a problem getting their wallet to sync? I think I have the latest (v4.0.3.0-g354c0f3-DigiSpeed 64-bit) but it just won't sync past block 1440808 & I have 10 connections. That's already 4 days old. Tried just about everything I can think of. Any suggestions out there?

Thanks!
I'm not having any issues myself but...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13200197
Activity: 1064
MOBU
HI,

Thanks!
legendary
FUN ways to share and enjoy DigiByte at Christmas!

Be a real bank, while your family and friends play monopoly with your real DigiByte!

My son came up with that one, as a devious plot to get some more. Grin
Smart kid you got there Jumbley! Cheesy
hmm too smart for his own good, can't think where he gets it.  Grin

I decided, he's young enough to get paid an allowance in DigiByte!  Wink
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently

Be a real bank, while your family and friends play monopoly with your real DigiByte!

Smart kid you got there Jumbley! Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Oops, I guess I invested too early.  The bear market in DGB isnt over yet, people here still think they are going to become millionaires.
Many of us are already millionaires but I guess you mean USD millionaires. I don't think it's a case that people think they are going to be millionaires but pointing out that this is not an impossibility, especially if early adopters, like we are actively work together instead of against each other. In other words build a strong community where other people can easily see the benefits and want to be part of it.

Just maybe, the day will come when people will not want to sell their crypto for fiat at all!  Wink

In an ideal world..
I hope this day comes, I believe it will, once people wake up.
I believe cryptos are the next generation of money, as most of you do aswell. Went from bartering, to Gold, to fiat money, and now to cryptos. It's only a matter of time until everyone else catches on IMO. And DigiByte is one of the only crypto I have faith in and trust almost 100%
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
mm call altcoins investment opportunity is something a little risky, but i am quite sure this coin with the good development is having should increase its value at least a 20% but it is more a wish than a real analisis
Activity: 443
It’s not a question of if, rather it is a question of when (and I believe it has already begun, albeit in trickle mode still).

In my opinion, there is huge investment potential in cryptocurrencies. To get an idea of what I’m talking about, take the over 10 trillion USD aggregate M2 money supply for the U.S. alone and use that as your comparative calculative base, and then, being conservative, give the top 50 cryptocurrencies an aggregate value of just half that: 5 trillion USD.

If we assign equal parts of that 5 trillion USD of equivalent value to each of the top 50 cryptocurrencies, each would have the equivalent market cap of 100 billion USD. That means that each BTC would be worth $4,761.91, each LTC $1,190.48, each WDC $376.77, each DGB $4.77, and each DOGE would be worth around 1 buck (with the removal of its original cap of 100,000,000,000, similar to the fiats, it should initially lose around 5% of that value yearly in the coming years due to its now inherent inflationary component).

Does this sound far fetched? Why should it? Why shouldn’t cryptocurrencies have a similar value to their fiat cousins? After all, wasn’t that the original intent behind cryptos to begin with?

What’s more, the combined USD equivalent money supply of the developed world easily exceeds 50 trillion USD, 5 times the U.S. and 10 times this imaginary cryptocurrency aggregate figure. Is it really that far fetched to imagine that the best cryptocurrencies could one day have an aggregate value equal to a very modest 1/10 that of the developed world's aggregate fiat money supply?

And 21 billion DGB in itself is less than a quarter of a percent (~0.21%) of the USD supply, which is worth 1 dollar.

It's only a matter of time

I know of someone who has over 500 million coins, when digibyte becomes a success they will be one of the richest people on earth.

500 mill!? Lets hope they plan on holding for years. I don't have that much but goal is 100 mill and I plan on holding for a long time! 2016 is going to be crazy. Just keep getting the word out about DGB to everyone you know, you want your fam and friends to be part of this investment opportunity! Gonna be fun looking back reading through this forum in a few years Smiley
legendary
Oops, I guess I invested too early.  The bear market in DGB isnt over yet, people here still think they are going to become millionaires.
Many of us are already millionaires but I guess you mean USD millionaires. I don't think it's a case that people think they are going to be millionaires but pointing out that this is not an impossibility, especially if early adopters, like we are actively work together instead of against each other. In other words build a strong community where other people can easily see the benefits and want to be part of it.

Just maybe, the day will come when people will not want to sell their crypto for fiat at all!  Wink
legendary
It’s not a question of if, rather it is a question of when (and I believe it has already begun, albeit in trickle mode still).

In my opinion, there is huge investment potential in cryptocurrencies. To get an idea of what I’m talking about, take the over 10 trillion USD aggregate M2 money supply for the U.S. alone and use that as your comparative calculative base, and then, being conservative, give the top 50 cryptocurrencies an aggregate value of just half that: 5 trillion USD.

If we assign equal parts of that 5 trillion USD of equivalent value to each of the top 50 cryptocurrencies, each would have the equivalent market cap of 100 billion USD. That means that each BTC would be worth $4,761.91, each LTC $1,190.48, each WDC $376.77, each DGB $4.77, and each DOGE would be worth around 1 buck (with the removal of its original cap of 100,000,000,000, similar to the fiats, it should initially lose around 5% of that value yearly in the coming years due to its now inherent inflationary component).

Does this sound far fetched? Why should it? Why shouldn’t cryptocurrencies have a similar value to their fiat cousins? After all, wasn’t that the original intent behind cryptos to begin with?

What’s more, the combined USD equivalent money supply of the developed world easily exceeds 50 trillion USD, 5 times the U.S. and 10 times this imaginary cryptocurrency aggregate figure. Is it really that far fetched to imagine that the best cryptocurrencies could one day have an aggregate value equal to a very modest 1/10 that of the developed world's aggregate fiat money supply?

And 21 billion DGB in itself is less than a quarter of a percent (~0.21%) of the USD supply, which is worth 1 dollar.

I know of someone who has over 500 million coins, when digibyte becomes a success they will be one of the richest people on earth.
The temptation to sell on the way up will be enormous, I doubt your friend will be able to resist!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Oops, I guess I invested too early.  The bear market in DGB isnt over yet, people here still think they are going to become millionaires.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
it is amazing but every crypto says buy and you will be mil..rich  Grin
Activity: 637

Activity: 880
Think differently

(⌐■_■).......( •_•)>⌐■-■.......(•_•) "Are you trying to tell me...that investing just $100 into DigiByte will one day make me into a millionaire...!?"

( •_•)>⌐■-■.......(⌐■_■).......('■_■') "It's a deal."

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Sometimes when you see a huge buy/sell order, it may not be real.
It's there to make other traders think there's support/resistance.
And when the market price nearly reaches it, it gets cancelled.

Ohyeahhhhhhhhh Cool
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

(⌐■_■).......( •_•)>⌐■-■.......(•_•) "Are you trying to tell me...that investing just $100 into DigiByte will one day make me into a millionaire...!?"

( •_•)>⌐■-■.......(⌐■_■).......('■_■') "It's a deal."

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Sometimes when you see a huge buy/sell order, it may not be real.
It's there to make other traders think there's support/resistance.
And when the market price nearly reaches it, it gets cancelled.

Jump to: