Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 638. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Get some more support up if you've got spare btc, gotta withstand this last btc push before alts get their turn.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Can someone let me know how many Digibyte blocks are mined per 24 hours & how many coins per block.....yes I am trying to workout how many coins are released each day...thanks in advance

It's a good question.  I could be off by a bit here and there … but:

With DigiSpeed we have 15 second blocks
And, the block reward is 1078 DGB
So there are 4 Blocks per minute, 1440 minutes per day, and therefore 5760 blocks per day

The result is: 6,209,280 DGB per day

The block reward reduces 1% per month.

The target (total production) has never changed.  21 billion DGB over 21 years.

The actual amount of DGB entering exchange each day is different.  Some miners sell everything.  Some sell part of their rewards to cover costs.  Some don’t sell any.  Therefore, we cannot rely on the total mining rewards per day as an accurate figure for the (newly mined) coins entering into exchange.  That number is likely a lower number on most days, but also likely changes significantly from day-to-day depending on the difficulty and exchange price/volume.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Jared, theres still some old information on the first post at the DGB vs Bitcoin
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
all wallets are still locked for moment ?
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
Can someone let me know how many Digibyte blocks are mined per 24 hours & how many coins per block.....yes I am trying to workout how many coins are released each day...thanks in advance
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Thanks for quick reply, it was shutdown properly, I saw other window closing and PC was working after that.
I was using dozen's of wallets in past few years and nothing like this happened before.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Hi, I need your help with the wallet.

Two days ago I have sent some coins and closed the wallet while transaction was unconfirmed, which I usually don't do. Now, digi is crashing every time it reaches wallet.dat.
When wallet was removed new one was created and it synced till the end. Restoring previous wallet afterwards didn't work.
I was able to sync on Sunday and receive coins, didn't use wallet after that.

Any suggestions?
I don't think not waiting for confirmations would do any harm, as long as you let wallet shut down properly before closing down your machine but I'm not certain.
The wallet.dat is the all important file, from what you are saying it sounds like it was corrupted somehow and that you replaced it with a new one. It is always good practice to make a backup copy of wallet.dat after making changes in your wallet and keeping it somewhere safe. If you have backup copies of wallet.dat you should be able to replace the one that your wallet looks at and you will regain control of any coins that have not moved since the backup was made. If you do not have backups and have somehow overwritten your original wallet.dat file, I think your coins may be gone!   
Activity: 23
Hi, I need your help with the wallet.

Two days ago I have sent some coins and closed the wallet while transaction was unconfirmed, which I usually don't do. Now, digi is crashing every time it reaches wallet.dat.
When wallet was removed new one was created and it synced till the end. Restoring previous wallet afterwards didn't work.
I was able to sync on Sunday and receive coins, didn't use wallet after that.

Any suggestions?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
I just bought 2 books myself  Cool

This is a good idea for some of the "I will drop my Digibytes right now because of some fud" guys.

1) Use Digibyte and pay for a Amazon giftcard @ https://giftoff.com/gift-cards/amazon-co-uk

2)Buy The Digibyte first year history book @ Amazon

3)READ the book

4)Come back and talk again.

Have a good weekend all  Smiley

Cheers

Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
the DigiByte Knights challenge contest for November.
https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-november-2015/
So ? And the winner is ... ? tadaaaa  Grin

We have drawn a winner.  There are 2 reasons that we have not yet made the announcement.  First, we wanted to make sure that our wallets were updated and everything was set with the recent fork to DigiSpeed.  Second, I've had a busy week so I didn't get the contest winner info sent out.  And, for the past 48 hours I've been working to re-create all my outgoing mail server info.  As soon as we notify the winner in person, we'll make the announcement here.

Thanks to all the members of the community who entered the contest.  Our first contest (back in August) only had a handful of entries.  With each new contest, we get more and more people entering, and more and more people joining the community.  It's great to see.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Eric
Novembers lucky winner is Meeren, one of the many members of this community that mainly just read this thread. There is nothing wrong with that but do feel free to jump in whenever it suits you, we don't bite we DigiByte!
250,000 DGB on its way to you Meeren shortly, thanks for participating and well done!

Thanks i'm verry happy with this prize Smiley Yes i'm a reader and i like it, the last 2 year i've checked and read this form at least 3 times a day! I do "my writing" face to face and try to convince people of the advantages of cryptopayments, with a main focus on DGB. Thanks to this prize money and the dgb market I can convince people even more. I will do small donations to people i talk with!

Congratulations ! 
This prize is in good hands then !;)
Activity: 28
the DigiByte Knights challenge contest for November.
https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-november-2015/
So ? And the winner is ... ? tadaaaa  Grin

We have drawn a winner.  There are 2 reasons that we have not yet made the announcement.  First, we wanted to make sure that our wallets were updated and everything was set with the recent fork to DigiSpeed.  Second, I've had a busy week so I didn't get the contest winner info sent out.  And, for the past 48 hours I've been working to re-create all my outgoing mail server info.  As soon as we notify the winner in person, we'll make the announcement here.

Thanks to all the members of the community who entered the contest.  Our first contest (back in August) only had a handful of entries.  With each new contest, we get more and more people entering, and more and more people joining the community.  It's great to see.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Eric
Novembers lucky winner is Meeren, one of the many members of this community that mainly just read this thread. There is nothing wrong with that but do feel free to jump in whenever it suits you, we don't bite we DigiByte!
250,000 DGB on its way to you Meeren shortly, thanks for participating and well done!

Thanks i'm verry happy with this prize Smiley Yes i'm a reader and i like it, the last 2 year i've checked and read this form at least 3 times a day! I do "my writing" face to face and try to convince people of the advantages of cryptopayments, with a main focus on DGB. Thanks to this prize money and the dgb market I can convince people even more. I will do small donations to people i talk with!
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Exchanges running Digibyte-Digispeed 4.0.0

-www.litepaid.com
-www.litebit.eu
-www.Bitrex.com
-www.Poloniex.com
-www.shapeshift.io

Pools running Digibyte-Digispeed 4.0.0

-www.digihash.co
-https://dgbq.suprnova.cc - Qubit & Groestl
-http://infernopool.com/
-http://www.miners-pool.eu/  - Qubit, Groestl and Skein
-http://ispace.co.uk/
-https://theblocksfactory.com/
-https://digibyte-skein.miningpoolhub.com
-https://http://dgb.n50.ru/

-This list will get quoted and updated.

I was informed via mod from Cryptsy chat that their wallet is expected to be "fixed soon". No telling what's going on with them of course, or if that will actually happen, but I will provide more info if/when they update it.

Just amazing to see them always begrudgingly dragging their feet and coming in last whenever an update is necessary. Makes you wonder . . . and even more so when combined with recent accusations.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

For more info check out this link:
https://bnktothefuture.com/pitches/2198/_coinpayments-the-largest-payment-processor-of-over-55-cryptocurrencies.html

DigiByte has already been requested and doesn't need to be requested again:
https://www.coinpayments.net/coinreq

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Don't trade on one exchange. Trade on multiple exchanges. This way, it will be easier to fill your buy/sell orders.
And you may never know which exchange has a whale lurking in its waters.
Just don't forget to put your buy orders low enough and your sell orders high enough.
Activity: 493
There's a nice arbitrage opportunity between Cryptsy and Poloniex now 10% spread  Roll Eyes

There is always cheese in the mouse-trap.

I don't see that as an opportunity, the risk factor is far too high. I stopped trading there months ago as the writing was on the wall. Look at the spreads between cryptsy and other exchanges, it signifies people cannot withdraw btc and are having to buy alts and withdraw. Who knows when the alt wallets will run out? Not me, but I'll not be there to experience it and I suggest anyone trading there significantly reduce their exposure to Cryptsy.

Fair point, it wasn't that long ago I was able to withdraw BTC and now they're having serious withdraw problems. It kinda reminds me of the time that COINEX.pw disappeared off the radar.

Let's see how this plays out.
Activity: 404
This is definitely my favorite coin  Smiley
Activity: 391
We aim to have the fully functioning reworked version of digistats.info with a fully working node map and some other new unannounced features within the next few days (hopefully by Sunday evening GMT). Expect to hear more soon Smiley!

In my defense as most of you have pointed out I made up something about some kind of news, can you please explain what the above means..is it a secret coded recipe for fish & Chips or does it just say what the hell it reads......if there is no news or features to announce then dont post Bullshit above

This is a community project that says hopefully by Sunday evening GMT .
That means they hope to bring it online  sunday  but that there won't be any promise ...

Don't blame them if you don't have any patients to wait.  
This is a community project and they are not getting paid  for this .
They even do this in free time.

Thanks Verias.

pringles1901 I am sorry if having digistats.info offline has caused you any inconvenience. Due to the issues we had with v4.0.0 we've (mainly the other dev Tongue) been helping Jared test out the newer version 4.0.2 and 4.0.3 and as such have not been able to fully sync with the blockchain yet. We are ready to go, i.e. we've completely finished on our side its just a matter now of how long it takes our database to sync up with the current height of the blockchain. I am sorry but (as is now obvious) we have not been able to meet the Sunday evening deadline. There shouldn't be any problems from here on out and our db is roughly at 30% height atm so it should take 24-72h (if no hiccups arise) for us to have it back online.

I can assure you and the rest of the community that as soon as its live it will be announced on all the available channels.

P.S. with respect to new features this is mainly the node map (long waited community request) and a small bonus feature we've added (its not a big deal we're just excited that we're expanding the uses of our platform).

You guys are just to nice for your own good & i must admit i am a complete ass all the time......Its me i have no patients at all...may be best to just forget this DGB coin for a few months & return another time

good luck
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
We aim to have the fully functioning reworked version of digistats.info with a fully working node map and some other new unannounced features within the next few days (hopefully by Sunday evening GMT). Expect to hear more soon Smiley!

In my defense as most of you have pointed out I made up something about some kind of news, can you please explain what the above means..is it a secret coded recipe for fish & Chips or does it just say what the hell it reads......if there is no news or features to announce then dont post Bullshit above

This is a community project that says hopefully by Sunday evening GMT .
That means they hope to bring it online  sunday  but that there won't be any promise ...

Don't blame them if you don't have any patients to wait.  
This is a community project and they are not getting paid  for this .
They even do this in free time.

Thanks Verias.

pringles1901 I am sorry if having digistats.info offline has caused you any inconvenience. Due to the issues we had with v4.0.0 we've (mainly the other dev Tongue) been helping Jared test out the newer version 4.0.2 and 4.0.3 and as such have not been able to fully sync with the blockchain yet. We are ready to go, i.e. we've completely finished on our side its just a matter now of how long it takes our database to sync up with the current height of the blockchain. I am sorry but (as is now obvious) we have not been able to meet the Sunday evening deadline. There shouldn't be any problems from here on out and our db is roughly at 30% height atm so it should take 24-72h (if no hiccups arise) for us to have it back online.

I can assure you and the rest of the community that as soon as its live it will be announced on all the available channels.

P.S. with respect to new features this is mainly the node map (long waited community request) and a small bonus feature we've added (its not a big deal we're just excited that we're expanding the uses of our platform).
Activity: 127
Solid support polo trex and craptsy @40 lets push this thing up! Could create a solid long term "W" bottom here on daily. Or let it fall and we all accumulate more, either way Smiley

Thanks for all the buy support above 40. Most true dgb supporters ave around 25 sat and that gives us great confidence we have all made the right decision. Also the coin should be above 500sat for true value. 40sat is a complete bargain.
Jump to: