Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 633. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 2
Great, now even if I delete the old wallet and reinstall a new one, this one doesn't open at all...
I'm totally lost.

Note : I delete in roaming the folder with wallet.dat and reinstall an old one (5 days before today), wallet launchs again but it still unable to synchronize. I find again the same problem that at the beginning.
I can suppose the new wallet.dat was the problem that explains I was unable to open the wallet window.
i'm not sure if there is a connection with your problem but i had this kind of things : Wallet core (4.0.0 & 4.0.3 x64 /win7) not launching. (Even the digibyte-4.0.3-win64-setup.exe)
I've found out that the problem was because of my AV Avast.
Try to disable your AV and your firewall if you have one, before launching the core wallet.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
In my opinion price not yet matters alot.

We got digibyte gaming that is slowly taking off and marketing will also start now.
We recently got digibyte marketplace thats still get's more products every day.

And i'm sure more features are  comming when  we are 100% sure everything is working.

I think this was the best time to do a hardfork.
Now the community is smaller,  If we would have waited with the hardfork untill we had alot more users.
I think then there would have been alot more wallet problems.

Anway thats just what i think. ( i'm just an investor and i have no idea how all these dev stuff work )

Do have to thank you people who where fudding here or to the ones who dumped those coins.
My bags are bigger then ever.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
OK let’s do some Maths. If just over 43 million coins are mined in a week and dumped straight to market the price of DGB would not be this low, the markets have traded that many coins just today! So there is obviously someone selling on top of whatever the miners are doing and I’m sure they have their reasons for doing it but as time goes on the miners take will diminish even further.

You are right miners stake will decrease as time goes by...a whooping 1% per month decrease, LOL going to be like 10 years before the profits from dumping will stop....Jez soon there will be no point mining DGB as it will be worth 1 sat at best
you would think that by halving the block times & the rewards would be the same but you would be wrong, its no better for the miners to make more profit thats why there dumping...the likelihood of a miner hitting more blocks per day has doubled, less power, faster transactions to the exchanges to dump...you have handed the dumpsters a goldmine...like i said Digispeed was only a toy to show off with now its gone tits up the investors are paying the price
You completely missed my point, the miners are not responsible for dumping more coins than they are mining because that would be impossible. Trying to blame what is happening in the markets on the miners is just silly!

There you go this is just my Polo account I have plenty more on Bittrex & sadly lots stuck on Cryptsy
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=coq3k&s=9#.VmnmvtKLTGg

Wow man, I feel for you, I only have half a million, it's nothing but I still feel I have the right to voice out my opinions. However there's always people hushing us. Hype and false promises is what hurts this community.

No one is hushing you both but you are beating a dead horse with your message.

If you don't like it then sell out and get out of Dodge (not the coin).

It gets old after a while.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Digispeed is the corresponding feature to the "Digger" which killed clams.
Activity: 391
I’ve lost sight of which ‘tweedle’ I’m talking to now.  

Tweedle Dumb here

Just please tell me & others why Digispeed was introduced right at this time?
What benefit does it actually give to DGB?
I just dont get why DGB actually needs it TBH

Its not like DGB has a huge volume of transaction to deal with everyday
There isnt a big financial institution banging at the door to use the digispeed, dont get me wrong its probably a brilliant thing but not at this point in time, it should have been set up & tested & then held back until its actually got a use for it

I look forward to your reply

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I’ve lost sight of which ‘tweedle’ I’m talking to now. 
legendary
Activity: 1568
OK let’s do some Maths. If just over 43 million coins are mined in a week and dumped straight to market the price of DGB would not be this low, the markets have traded that many coins just today! So there is obviously someone selling on top of whatever the miners are doing and I’m sure they have their reasons for doing it but as time goes on the miners take will diminish even further.

You are right miners stake will decrease as time goes by...a whooping 1% per month decrease, LOL going to be like 10 years before the profits from dumping will stop....Jez soon there will be no point mining DGB as it will be worth 1 sat at best
you would think that by halving the block times & the rewards would be the same but you would be wrong, its no better for the miners to make more profit thats why there dumping...the likelihood of a miner hitting more blocks per day has doubled, less power, faster transactions to the exchanges to dump...you have handed the dumpsters a goldmine...like i said Digispeed was only a toy to show off with now its gone tits up the investors are paying the price
You completely missed my point, the miners are not responsible for dumping more coins than they are mining because that would be impossible. Trying to blame what is happening in the markets on the miners is just silly!

There you go this is just my Polo account I have plenty more on Bittrex & sadly lots stuck on Cryptsy

Wow man, I feel for you, I only have half a million, it's nothing but I still feel I have the right to voice out my opinions. However there's always people hushing us. Hype and false promises is what hurts this community.
legendary
Activity: 1568

If this is true then it's much more serious than some hidden manipulators like people in this forum were talking about.

legendary

The only good thing Digispeed has done for the coin is made if far faster for the miners to get them coins to the exchanges to dump them.....Nuff said Cry

The reason i am impatient is because by sitting on DGB for so long i am actually losing money, even though you all think by holding them coins for 1-3 years you will make money you are wrong, if you actually worked out the amount of BTC lost due to the rise & fall of BTC when you could have used the BTC sat in DGB to trade then you will see that sitting on a coin for to long is not a very smart investment, DGB would have to increase by 1000X to get what you have lost, cant see that happening but heck we can all live in the dream world

You are great in complaining. Just show your balance and then the community could decide whether you are just fudding and sitting on 0.2 btc worth of DGB and then we all can decide whether we can ignore you.

No problem will be happy to show you mine if you show me yours...how do i upload images here so i can show you i am not a 0.2btc investor

Just sign a message to that address and post your signature and anyone can verify it.  Go to your wallet, "File" then "Sign message"...

-tb-

Sorry mate i dont have a wallet i have all mine on exchanges

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
The only good thing Digispeed has done for the coin is made if far faster for the miners to get them coins to the exchanges to dump them.....Nuff said Cry

The reason i am impatient is because by sitting on DGB for so long i am actually losing money, even though you all think by holding them coins for 1-3 years you will make money you are wrong, if you actually worked out the amount of BTC lost due to the rise & fall of BTC when you could have used the BTC sat in DGB to trade then you will see that sitting on a coin for to long is not a very smart investment, DGB would have to increase by 1000X to get what you have lost, cant see that happening but heck we can all live in the dream world

You are great in complaining. Just show your balance and then the community could decide whether you are just fudding and sitting on 0.2 btc worth of DGB and then we all can decide whether we can ignore you.

No problem will be happy to show you mine if you show me yours...how do i upload images here so i can show you i am not a 0.2btc investor

Just sign a message to that address and post your signature and anyone can verify it.  Go to your wallet, "File" then "Sign message"...

-tb-

legendary
I keep the wallet.dat of 5th december.
At least wallet is able to open and show my amount of dgb but can't synchronize.
I really don't understand what to do.

The reindexation made a terrible problem on my wallet.
try not to worry, we will do our best to get you sorted somehow.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
I keep the wallet.dat of 5th december.
At least wallet is able to open and show my amount of dgb but can't synchronize.
I really don't understand what to do.

The reindexation made a terrible problem on my wallet.
legendary
What percentage of the total Digibyte has been released so far?
just over 25% so far and another 19 years to go for the rest!
legendary
Great, now even if I delete the old wallet and reinstall a new one, this one doesn't open at all...
I'm totally lost.

Note : I delete in roaming the folder with wallet.dat and reinstall an old one (5 days before today), wallet launchs again but it still unable to synchronize. I find again the same problem that at the beginning.
I can suppose the new wallet.dat was the problem that explains I was unable to open the wallet window.
I hope you have a good backup of that somewhere.
I'm totally lost.

It 's loading, then nothing, no window appears.
no message or anything? It may be worth checking using task manager to make sure there are no digibyte processes running and killing them if they are before starting wallet up again.

Already did that, nothing more. I launch, the icon of digibyte comes, wallet is loading and when it's finish, windows closes and wallet disappears from windows application
Jump to: