Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 636. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Also, anyone that is having syncing issues can you post the tail of your debug.log? Or send it to dev (at) digibyte.co?

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Yep, I'm still stuck on 43 weeks. Upgraded wallet to 4.0.3

Windows 64-bit client

I had a 64-bit client get stuck there but I restarted wallet and it was ok after that but there is still something not right.

If you simply mean closing the wallet and then starting it up, then I've tried that may times. :-(
Please start the wallet with the -reindex or -rescan flag.

On windows navigate to the folder where the main digibyte-qt is installed (program files). Cltr right click and you will have an option that says "open command window here." Execute the command "digibyted-qt -reindex" and the wallet should start re syncing.

Does everyone have an exact block height they are having issues with?
Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Windows 64-bit client

I had a 64-bit client get stuck there but I restarted wallet and it was ok after that but there is still something not right.

If you simply mean closing the wallet and then starting it up, then I've tried that may times. :-(
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

Windows 64-bit client

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Windows 64-bit client
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I have same problem with my wallet  Undecided I use 32bit Windows desktop wallet

http://s10.postimg.org/ltdey5dnd/problem.png
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
i installed the mac wallet this morning.  Still synching 12 hours later.  Restarted once, changed isp once.
legendary
Hi guys, I downloaded the new version of dgb wallet 4.0.3 but he continues to  try to synchronize with network even with 21 active connections.
I wonder what I forget, thanks:)
Not quite sure what you are saying Arnault, the wallet has not finished synchronizing? Could you make a screen shot or something, perhaps?

This is the link, nothing changed, wallet is unable to synchronize.

I see now, have you tried closing and restarting it?

yes mate, several times. thx for answer
well, I can't think of anything you might of done or forgot as you say. Is anyone else having this issue?
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Hi guys, I downloaded the new version of dgb wallet 4.0.3 but he continues to  try to synchronize with network even with 21 active connections.
Not quite sure what you are saying Arnault, the wallet has not finished synchronizing? Could you make a screen shot or something, perhaps?

yes mate, several times. thx for answer
legendary

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
How many coins have been on cryptsy wallet? Any guesses?
Activity: 391
Could it also be the case that due to cryptsy shut down, where only dgb wallet works for withdrawals, people just want an exit?

DGB wallet is disabled on Cryptsy for withdrawals for a long time.

I hate to worry anyone but i have asked several times when DGB wallet will be back & have got no answer....I can also tell you that XPY wallet has been doown for near 4 weeks now & again have asked Cryptsy for an ETA....nothing

I have this feeling that once the wallets go down they are not going to bring them back......consider your coins gone unless you use them to buy another Alt to get out...dont even bother trying to withdraw BTC its a headache & a half
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Could it also be the case that due to cryptsy shut down, where only dgb wallet works for withdrawals, people just want an exit?

DGB wallet is disabled on Cryptsy for withdrawals for a long time.
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Rescue of Clams? Do you think we will be talking about CLAMS in a year???
Activity: 238
I like the dev because he is allways online and replies to issues and stuff like that.

In my opinion, the dev made a major mistake, when deciding to fork the coin. Not because of the fork but: If you are in the "jelly bean honey crypto world" for long now, one SHOULD have noticed that if doing a fork, THE DEV TEAM HAS TO MAKE SURE THAT DOUBTERS, GAMBLERS OR WHATEVER  WILL NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT. How CAN THIS BE ACHIEVED?

Just by letting people the option to get out if they want to. Thus pasting a huge buy wall and cut the topic. But no, devs have low budget or no plan at all how to important price is.

Now it is late, but what could be done? One thing which has to get through is the listing on a big exchange. Or something like just dice, which contributed to the rescue of Clams.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Who can explain that price crash with low volume?

Panic. Impatience. Gambling.

Store your DGB, and come back in a while. If the price doesn't please you. Come back later xD

Honestly I foresaw this and forgot about it already, I keep an eye on the price but many of us are screwed until it goes back to 80-90s again. The freefall continues, I thought the floor was 40-50 but seems that it will actually go back to the 20s now.
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
Who can explain that price crash with low volume?

Panic. Impatience. Gambling.

Store your DGB, and come back in a while. If the price doesn't please you. Come back later xD

Hahaha .... but true!
Jump to: