Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 648. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hard fork complete! Network appears to be working itself out. Please note we need to update digiexplorer as it is not reading blocks exactly. We are watching everything closely for the next few hours. Cheers.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 699
Merit: 274
Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS
I love the idea how you promote the coin through the DigibyteGaming. To be honest It's the best thing in my opinion. Encourages people to know more about the coin, since they are getting it by just playing the game. Anyways,  I think there should be like referral program instead of the secret area right now. It feels lackluster since it just ends after you referred 3 of your friends. Even though you will good amounts, it just means that referring other people after referring those 3 players just worthless.  

I even promoted the DigibyteGaming on a forum and got some thousands of views, but doesn't benefit me since i only receive a reward for only those 3 people. So yeah,  Just make like referral program, that you gain probably % of the referred player's game.  Just an opinion.

Other than that, kudos to you for the best promotion idea ever! ^^
legendary
My Windows 64bit v4.0 wallet has been synchronising with the network forever and it just stays on 43 weeks behind. I have 9 active connections. Is there something else I need to do?
Please shut down and restart the wallet.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
bootstrap.dat https://www.dropbox.com/s/m00ik4m0otoha25/bootstrap.dat?dl=0

Testing syncing from scratch with the above file seems much quicker. About 100,000 blocks in under 10 minutes.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
My Windows 64bit v4.0 wallet has been synchronising with the network forever and it just stays on 43 weeks behind. I have 9 active connections. Is there something else I need to do?
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
As a reminder we are now about 10-11 hours away from the DigiSpeed hard fork! Make sure you are on DigiByte v4.0.0 http://www.digibyte.co/content/choose-your-digibyte-wallet

What happens if you aren't up to date by the way ?
You send transactions on the wrong chain.

Ok this is what i was expecting. xD

Checking the link : http://www.digibyte.co/content/choose-your-digibyte-wallet ... The Digibyte Android wallet leads to DigiByte Gaming Wallet and not the normal Android Wallet. Is this on purpose ?

I can see that the Android normal wallet had been updated this month, not the Gaming wallet. You're trying to get users on the same Android Wallet ? If so we should all use the gaming wallet ? Or this is just a bad link ? Smiley

Thank you for your amazing work Jared!
legendary
As a reminder we are now about 10-11 hours away from the DigiSpeed hard fork! Make sure you are on DigiByte v4.0.0 http://www.digibyte.co/content/choose-your-digibyte-wallet

You send transactions on the wrong chain.
Lovin' Crypto

legendary
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
I can zip up a bootstrap. Both blocks & chainstate folders, or just blocks?
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
Anyone else have this problem with the Chrome wallet - you send from the wallet, then suddenly the blockchain explorer is offline, almost like using the chrome wallet crashes the website http://digiexplorer.info/?

It seems to happen about every other time I send from my chrome wallet.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
Hi Again, Me pain in the butt here

As i now have a lot of DGB i feel its not safe to leave it on any exchange i have over 5 million Polo & around 3.5 million ish on Bittrex
My question is how long would it take to download the wallet considering there are so many blocks...or is there a bootstrap that i could use...possible a torrent

If so any links would be appreciated
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
REMINDER

Hardfork is getting close!

Only 50% of peers on our 3 wallets are in version 4.0.0.0 Sad
I'm waiting until the last minute so I can still consolidate my wallet without paying mandatory transaction fees.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
REMINDER

Hardfork is getting close!

Only 50% of peers on our 3 wallets are in version 4.0.0.0 Sad
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Can someone point me to where I can find the .dat file on my mac? sorry for the number of posts, thanks!

It's in the Digibyte folder in Application Support.

Technically the path is something like this:  Macintosh HD/Users/(whatever your user login is)/Library/Application Support/DigiByte/wallet.dat

There's one trick here.  The "Library" folder is hidden by default in the "User" directory.  Therefore, in order to see it, you'll have to show hidden files.

It's easy to show hidden files if you don't know how.  Open the "terminal" application.  (Go to "Applications" ... then scroll down to the "utilities" subfolder ... "Terminal" is in there). 

If you've never used Terminal before, basically it's a command line interface for mac.  Once you have the terminal window open you'll see something that looks like this

[computer:~] user%

That'ts the standard interface prompt where you'll type the command.

Type the following:  defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles Yes

Hit return and it will take a second or 2 to make the change.  Before you can see the hidden files in a typical finder window, you have to relaunch Finder.  (just in case ... relaunch finder from the "force quit" menu available in the apple menu (top left) or by pressing "command-option-escape"

Once you relaunch finder, you'll be able to open a normal finder window and see the hidden "Library" folder with the Application support files for DigiByte.

By the way, to turn off the "Show All Files" and return everything to the way it was ...

Use terminal with the following command:  defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles No

And - again - relaunch finder.

Hope this all helps.

Got it THANK YOU!!
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Announcement:

In two days, the book "DigiByte - History of the First Year" will be released:

Lovin' Crypto
So I was thinking, what about a function in the wallet so you can buy Digibytes directly from inside the wallet. You could perhaps even start a DigiByte trading company that is specifically assigned to manage this function.

This is an awsome idea Smiley
Jump to: