Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 651. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Oh right OK.

And do we earn interest on balance?

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
Just downloaded and it says download of the blockchain will require 20gb of space?

I guess it will be an average size in the future.

For now bitcoin wallet is around 20GB.
DGB Wallet is 1.8GB.

And of course your coins wont be obsolete Smiley Keep em safe for a few, let them sleep, and enjoy.
Great,

Thanks for your help. 2Gb is much more reasonable Smiley

J

edit: Just downloaded and it says download of the blockchain will require 20gb of space?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hey guys. I have Digibyte on Bittrex and I keep hearing news of a hard fork. What will I need to do (if anything) to keep my coins from being made obsolete?

The wallet btw the way is huge....20gb? Is that right?

I unfortunately do not have the space for it.

Thanks in advance,

J

We have received notification from Bittrex that they have updated their wallet so you will have no issue there. Your coins will not become obsolete. As for the wallet size, it is currently 2 GB, not 20. If space is an issue we would recommend the DigiByte Gaming Wallet as it still allows you to securely store your DigiBytes on your own pc or mobile phone.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
1trade4fun: why is btm the tip coin in here? Dead asf....... Better use dgb imo
SweetJohnDee: You could request that --
SweetJohnDee: If you have a feature you would like to see added to the site you can put a request in here: https://poloniex.com/featureRequest
Hey guys. I have Digibyte on Bittrex and I keep hearing news of a hard fork. What will I need to do (if anything) to keep my coins from being made obsolete?

The wallet btw the way is huge....20gb? Is that right?

I unfortunately do not have the space for it.

Thanks in advance,

J

Activity: 351
How is the future looking? Did we reach bottom yet?

I would say bottom has been reached & now the manipulator has stopped.....we are on the way back up..just hope this time it is not a manic as last time at least a steady up will hold better than a crazy pump..time to fill up them bags Cool
with alot of updates comming at the end of the week like the digibyte book , digibyte hardfork  and digi tournament i'm thinking the bottom has been reached.

If not then i wil keep buying and expanding my bags.

Activity: 391

I would say bottom has been reached & now the manipulator has stopped.....we are on the way back up..just hope this time it is not a manic as last time at least a steady up will hold better than a crazy pump..time to fill up them bags Cool
Activity: 326
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Is there a problem on digibyte network?

Try to be more specific ?

Okay problem isn't at network.
This site don't synchronize;
http://digiexplorer.info
Lovin' Crypto
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Is there a problem on digibyte network?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
My qubit and skein p2pool nodes are now updated to v4.0.0. Feel free to take advantage of some zero fee mining @:

http://mine4free.noip.me:5031 (skein)
http://mine4free.noip.me:5041 (qubit)
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Announcement:

The first ever book written solely for DigiByte is definitely going to be released on Saturday the 5th of December.  Watch out for it on Amazon Tongue

Price on it ?
Amount of pages ?

Give us more infos about it.

Good job still

It will be a similar price to the current Peercoin and Reddcoin history books.  It is 6" by 9" in size and 132 pages long. 
Lovin' Crypto
Announcement:

The first ever book written solely for DigiByte is definitely going to be released on Saturday the 5th of December.  Watch out for it on Amazon Tongue

Price on it ?
Amount of pages ?

Give us more infos about it.

Good job still
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Announcement:

Thats amazing news !

I have done my best to include as much information as possible.
Activity: 351
Announcement:

Thats amazing news !
Jump to: