Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 700. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Just fired up 3 computers at my house that are not being used with Digihash!!!

Still would like some questions answered but other than that it was damn easy

current reward: 2410 DGB per block ----------------> is this still accurate?
Activity: 517
aka alaniz

Re-Release

DGB 5890 sent to DMrw7nGks4V8gRA51UrUF25DDxoL1rRqCQ
I really want to see the node map Cool

Thanks man! Really appreciate the support! I'll see what I can do about the node map.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

Re-Release

DGB 5890 sent to DMrw7nGks4V8gRA51UrUF25DDxoL1rRqCQ
I really want to see the node map Cool
Is it possible to mine DGB from my gaming desktop, or would that not be worth my time? If so, how would I go about doing that?

Yes it's possible to mine from your computer. One option is using the digihash miner, go to this webpage and read #3.

If you think the price will significantly increase, then it would be worth your time.

In the here and now, you'll spend more for the electricity to run your computer than you will make back in DGB.

6 questions for DGB team regarding MINING DGB:
1. Has any coin done this before or is this a first?
2. How many blocks do you get per month with a basic laptop ?
3. What algorithm is best and most powerful to choose for DGB?
4. How come DGB has 5 different algorithms ?
5. What is the best mining rig money can buy to mine DGB?
6. Isnt this unfair to people who cant afford fancy miner? - less reward..less often?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Is it possible to mine DGB from my gaming desktop, or would that not be worth my time? If so, how would I go about doing that?

Yes it's possible to mine from your computer. One option is using the digihash miner, go to this webpage and read #3.

If you think the price will significantly increase, then it would be worth your time.

In the here and now, you'll spend more for the electricity to run your computer than you will make back in DGB.

Thanks man! It's more so to have a better foothold should the price rise a significant amount.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Solid strength here at 100 SAT.
Things looking on the up and up !

Thanks for the Digistats! @Bitkapp

It would be cool to get a news company to start taking Digibytes for their online subscriptions...they could get paid out for reading time or the amount someone reads in DGB.
Perfect for micro-transactions.
aka alaniz
I remember what an impact the nod map made some moths ago. Awesome to have the stats site back online! I've sent to the support address immediately 50thousand DGB.

Received it! (I love how quick our network is Tongue). Thank you very much for your support its greatly appreciated Smiley I am in talks with Jared on how to fix the node map but understand that we're all busy people so it don't expect it to be functioning within the next 2 days (give us some time). I think once the hardfork and other new items in DigiByteGaming etc. are completed there will be some resources to allocate to the node map Smiley!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I remember what an impact the nod map made some moths ago. Awesome to have the stats site back online! I've sent to the support address immediately 50thousand DGB.
aka alaniz

Re-Release

Welcome to the DigiStats re-release post! DigiStats provides statistics and other network information for interested parties within the DigiByte community. We have a wide selection of stats, charts, market information, a richlist and even our own block explorer! Through DigiStats we are trying to support the adoption of DigiByte by developing the tools any successful cryptocurrency will eventually need. Thanks to all our supporters and the community at large for all the support.

Visit us at www.digistats.info

Twitter: @digi_stats

Features

• Basic Network Statistics
  • Block Explorer
  • DigiMap - Node map (to be completed)
  • DGB to fiat calculator
  • Statistics Charting
  • DigiByte Richlist
  • More features to come!

Upcoming Features

This is a list of potential upcoming features (NOTE: There is no timeline for these features):

• Network Analysis: This will be a selection of statistics and charts related to the DigiByte network itself! We will be analysing the peer info data and trying to extract meaningful numbers.

• Network Analysis Whitepaper: Resulting from the work on the point above we aim to release a white paper presenting our results for the more mathematically inclined.

• Pool Hashrate Data: We plan on collecting as much data from the pools as possible and present it in a user-friendly way in order for users to assess the different contributions to the DigiByte network by various different pools.

Community Feedback

We really appreciate community input so if you have any ideas or suggestions for new features or if you’ve spotted a bug then don’t hesitate to drop me a PM. For general comments etc. you can post below!

Support

Note that this entire platform has been created pro bono and for the benefit of the community. Remember that support always goes a long way.

DigiStats support address: DMrw7nGks4V8gRA51UrUF25DDxoL1rRqCQ

A special thanks to Jumbley, EPLDCC, ReSI, 24hralttrade, Cyptoraver, Sharkzz1, Timon2010 and all others who have contributed DGB towards this project!

If you have any questions please post below! We will be updating this thread and posting information regarding updates etc.

legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
24 should have told that twunt to stfu a long time before it escalated.  It's clear he's trolling by his irrational rantings.
I think he did, he may have been a little more subtle in his choice of words. I don't think words would make any difference in this case whatsoever!

Yeah. He takes the crown when it comes to being a nuissance. I am okay with criticism of coin/ market predictions. But he just gets offended so quickly it doesn't lead to productive discussions.

Even worst when's its just broken record shit filling up the thread pages. Diluting information for others as well as stuff for the Devs, get's to a point where nobody is talking about anything and anything interesting said is lost in the storm >.<
- hey I'm sorry for throwing shit at him, but this isn't a "don't feed the troll situation"... he only fks off when he realizes everybody actually wants him to fkkkk off!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
24 should have told that twunt to stfu a long time before it escalated.  It's clear he's trolling by his irrational rantings.
I think he did, he may have been a little more subtle in his choice of words. I don't think words would make any difference in this case whatsoever!
legendary
Anyone know where I can find information about the distribution of DGB? The ANN post just says the premine is all spent, not what it actually was. Also, I think there was a supply reduction at some point, that also doesn't seem to be mentioned in OP.
The pre mine for this coin was 0.5%, it was distributed to entice users, the developers are not sitting on pre-mine to dump. The supply reduction is continuous, on a weekly basis I think.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
legendary
Jumbley: disappointed with 24? come again? I'm not here to impress you jumbley don't take it wrong, I don't know you. I shouldn't have frankly mentioned "stooping" as it let you have an 'in' to make a pointless conclusive statement instead of intervening at all. Do you think that's impressive? I didn't actually stoop anywhere I'm being modest. He was racist, I made fun of his style. Calls me a schoolgirl, I point out that his picture highlights a lot of hypocrisy right there. If I wanted to try impress you, though I'm sure upset will quell it, I'd throw out something constructive and potentially very useful to the dev team such as the thoughts off my head:

DGBgaming thoughts - By Fryguy, For the DGB dev team, but only to impress Jumbley:

Games - Target the top and best up and coming competitive games you can pull stats from and work out verification. Surely there's things to investigate in what I've mentioned before - Rocket League. Pull stats, https://rocketleaguestats.com/, verification through steam? Where there's a will there's a way.
Marketing - Missed a big opportunity at the LOL world championships to get any attention, I'm praying this is down to not wanting too much too fast. It is beyond easy to get this site out there, the gaming world is the most viral for news.
Streamers - Word of mouth on twitch, tell all small time players and they'll sign-up straight away with prospects of more coverage from the DGBgaming site.
Funds - Funds are obviously a grey area. I'm hoping the DGB will put a fair portion of the premine into this if they haven't already. Sponsor money can go a long way, this is why I'm hoping not too much too fast. If the right gradual increase of DGBgaming users is achieved they scaled activity on the site could bring better paying adverts and sponsors.
Tipping - This is a mechanic that gamers and streamers in particular will be very interested in, make sure this is obvious to any gamer new to crypto learning about DGBgaming (ie mention no fee tipping on the flyers and adverts!)
Gambling - Betting is now leaking into the gaming industry. It will be as big as sports betting in the long run, media is media. Any plans to create betting mechanics on the website / fund a small team of odds compilers etc to kick off small live betting on the site? Could attract many many visitors to the site on the regularly basis; also is a big thumbs up for any interested sponsor.
DGB endorsement - Big time streamers are always looking for sponsors, the biggest one they can usually find is simply a CDkey website. I'm sure many, with half a speculative brain, would jump at the opportunity to fly the DGB flag on streams, in front of 1000 people live constantly, for the low sum of DGB payments - which they know with their effort in advertising could be worth a lot of money in future just like bitcoin.

yes I'm a little more impressed apart from the first bit where you forgot that you told 24 you were very disappointed, I think it is even on this page.  Smiley
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
So on cryptsy you can now withadraw only 25$ a day and max 100$ a month.

You are currently listed in tier 0. Tier 0 limits are listed below as well as tier 1 verification limits.
Tier 0 Withdraw Limits

Fiat
Crypto
Daily
Monthly
$0
$0
$25
$100

Tier 1
Fiat
Crypto
Daily
Monthly
$0
$0
$2000
$10000

Just avoid Cryptsy at all cost, the volumes are slowly decreasing too...
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Anyone know where I can find information about the distribution of DGB? The ANN post just says the premine is all spent, not what it actually was. Also, I think there was a supply reduction at some point, that also doesn't seem to be mentioned in OP.
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Jumbley: disappointed with 24? come again? I'm not here to impress you jumbley don't take it wrong, I don't know you. I shouldn't have frankly mentioned "stooping" as it let you have an 'in' to make a pointless conclusive statement instead of intervening at all. Do you think that's impressive? I didn't actually stoop anywhere I'm being modest. He was racist, I made fun of his style. Calls me a schoolgirl, I point out that his picture highlights a lot of hypocrisy right there. If I wanted to try impress you, though I'm sure upset will quell it, I'd throw out something constructive and potentially very useful to the dev team such as the thoughts off my head:

DGBgaming thoughts - By Fryguy, For the DGB dev team, but only to impress Jumbley:

Games - Target the top and best up and coming competitive games you can pull stats from and work out verification. Surely there's things to investigate in what I've mentioned before - Rocket League. Pull stats, https://rocketleaguestats.com/, verification through steam? Where there's a will there's a way.
Marketing - Missed a big opportunity at the LOL world championships to get any attention, I'm praying this is down to not wanting too much too fast. It is beyond easy to get this site out there, the gaming world is the most viral for news.
Streamers - Word of mouth on twitch, tell all small time players and they'll sign-up straight away with prospects of more coverage from the DGBgaming site.
Funds - Funds are obviously a grey area. I'm hoping the DGB will put a fair portion of the premine into this if they haven't already. Sponsor money can go a long way, this is why I'm hoping not too much too fast. If the right gradual increase of DGBgaming users is achieved they scaled activity on the site could bring better paying adverts and sponsors.
Tipping - This is a mechanic that gamers and streamers in particular will be very interested in, make sure this is obvious to any gamer new to crypto learning about DGBgaming (ie mention no fee tipping on the flyers and adverts!)
Gambling - Betting is now leaking into the gaming industry. It will be as big as sports betting in the long run, media is media. Any plans to create betting mechanics on the website / fund a small team of odds compilers etc to kick off small live betting on the site? Could attract many many visitors to the site on the regularly basis; also is a big thumbs up for any interested sponsor.
DGB endorsement - Big time streamers are always looking for sponsors, the biggest one they can usually find is simply a CDkey website. I'm sure many, with half a speculative brain, would jump at the opportunity to fly the DGB flag on streams, in front of 1000 people live constantly, for the low sum of DGB payments - which they know with their effort in advertising could be worth a lot of money in future just like bitcoin.

legendary
Blazin, DigiByte is for everyone and that includes you. Unfortunately you think you can come here and be rude and disrespectful to just about everyone as far as I can make out and somehow you think that might be somehow good for DigiByte. I have tried to guide and help you here but I am going to ignore you from here on in, consider the button pressed. Congratulations you are the first person I have ever done this to! I would not expect too much help from this community in the future, if I were you. I’m also not too impressed with your willingness to take this to a personal level either FryGuy and stoop to his level, as you put it! Sad

Jumbley I have as much freedom to do that as he has to be a complete shit stain Wink. If he likes being a bigot he can feel what it's like to have it back. It's nice to ignore freaks and such, but sometimes you have to rub their face in it if they keep pissing on the carpet (FOS i dont do this to my pooch).
He, like you are trying to point out, hasn't a clue. He's acting like he's part of a boiler room, with intentions to trick investment; which will be minuscule hedgers, meanwhile putting off another boiler room from pumping and making us profit. Pumps are bad, pumps are naughty, but in crypto world everything needs to be pumped for so so many reasons.  

DGB: Was there a fork at 1.3m? is it delayed?
You are disappointed with 24, I am not impressed with your willingness to take it to a personal level. we are all free to make our opinions known. Otherwise I quite agree with your evaluation. Yes the DigiSpeed hard folk has been delayed and Jared has not yet announced when exactly this will take place now.
Jump to: