Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 702. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Jesus all this clusterfucking of fake positive thinking for this coin.

Has anyone asked about the dam Digispeed? It's past block 1.3 mil. Is it active? Does it make a difference?....

te' fuck is the informationz

FUDGUYUK is back guys

I never left, I just don't spam BS and deserve to be banned from thread like yourself

Collected lot's of DGB back though, are you still waiting to exit from your mistake. Don't you have a business to run?

'is back guys' by the way I know a lot of these faces, I doubt more than 1 or 2 people can literally stand to see your posts. I cringe enough as it is.

Go to sleep you stupid brit isn't it past your bedtime now kid. Go drink your tea and go to sleep u schoolgirl

Blazin, Can you please stop overreacting on everything? This is getting very annoying.

AGAIN, Thank you.

Can you PLEASE ban him, look at those ridiculous insults, racism i may add man. I have my response copied and ready to post to defeat his ego and shrivel his dick... I've seen his face after all. I just want to maintain a level of civility if we can have him off the thread. Cheers
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Has anyone asked about the dam Digispeed? It's past block 1.3 mil. Is it active? Does it make a difference?....

FUDGUYUK is back guys

I never left, I just don't spam BS and deserve to be banned from thread like yourself

Collected lot's of DGB back though, are you still waiting to exit from your mistake. Don't you have a business to run?

'is back guys' by the way I know a lot of these faces, I doubt more than 1 or 2 people can literally stand to see your posts. I cringe enough as it is.

Go to sleep you stupid brit isn't it past your bedtime now kid. Go drink your tea and go to sleep u schoolgirl

Blazin, Can you please stop overreacting on everything? This is getting very annoying.

AGAIN, Thank you.

Why don't you stay out of it...Thanks.
Youre actually getting pretty annoying. Why don't you mind your business instead of trying to drag this situation on?
You could have said nothing and we would have been on our way.
Mind your business.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

FUDGUYUK is back guys

AGAIN, Thank you.
Activity: 514
Hello All,

Last time when I posted; my thread went ignored because of Price rise and everyone discussing DGB future. Expecting someone would help me now.

Hope you'll are doing great!!

This is regarding DGB GPU mining.

I am planning to custom built mining RIG to mine Digibyte and send some hash power to DGB network as well.
However, I am little confused about the hardware selection.
I was referring to this website http://www.coinminingrigs.com/ however I don't know how old the information is and will that work with DGB as well.

Which mining algorithm will you suggest me? Skein, Groestl or Qubit.

If I were to select hardware which would be more profitable? http://digibytewiki.com/index.php/Mining_hardware_comparison

I am planning to have one of any of these http://www.frys.com/search?search_type=regular&sqxts=1&cat=&query_string=GPUs+4+gb

With a 100GB SSD Drive, 4 GB Memory and with a best Motherboard and CPU suggested by you.

Once I setup rig. Where I can get software to mine DGB and what would be the best configuration? I was doing research on Google and found a video

Thanks for reading and I would highly appreciate, if you could help me start mining DGB.

FUDGUYUK is back guys

legendary

FUDGUYUK is back guys

Thanks for reminding me to this great video Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4JFALjythE

Really looking forward to diving into the technical details of digispeed when released. After that point I will make the decision for larger buy in.

Thanks for reminding me to this great video Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4JFALjythE
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail

FUDGUYUK is back guys
|
We have eyes.

FUDGUYUK is back guys
legendary

Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
Bitcointalk forum is the incubator between the crypto scene and the real world. As far as I know, there were no succesfull transition from here to there, that is why I don't believe one can tell which coin will be the first pioneer just by looking at graphs, doing serious (looking) analizations, comparisons, chats, etc.
From my point of view what matters, is how commited the developers are, how do they acting-reacting, and do they share the same future vision, and are they willing to work for it. I see all these here, at DGB, I think this project will be the winner.

I completely agree with all of what you say.  But I might add that there are (despite all the scams around here) lots of committed devs who are working very hard in this area, but only time will tell who has the winning formula.

Edit. I forgot to add that I think DGB is going great and I will be hodling for a while now.   Smiley
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
TA on Digibyte, unfinished business? : https://youtu.be/rIxIh1gXipM?t=32m51s

interesting. well spent 15mins of my time.
looks like somebody/s isn't/aren't satisfied...
i fully agree with the speaker on one thing - hopefully we dont have to wait long.

Thanks for the share 24!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Bitcointalk forum is the incubator between the crypto scene and the real world. As far as I know, there were no succesfull transition from here to there, that is why I don't believe one can tell which coin will be the first pioneer just by looking at graphs, doing serious (looking) analizations, comparisons, chats, etc.
From my point of view what matters, is how commited the developers are, how do they acting-reacting, and do they share the same future vision, and are they willing to work for it. I see all these here, at DGB, I think this project will be the winner.
Boycott Qatar 2022
Hey guys, could there be any other reason for this recent rise or is it just a result of these p&d groups?  

Could any of this growth be organic like new users coming in or new developments etc.  Sorry I haven't checked in in a while here.  

Absolutely! If crypto has a future, this coin certainly does.

Well I am certain crypto has a future, but like everybody I am not sure how all this will play out.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Hey guys, could there be any other reason for this recent rise or is it just a result of these p&d groups?  

Could any of this growth be organic like new users coming in or new developments etc.  Sorry I haven't checked in in a while here.  

Absolutely! If crypto has a future, this coin certainly does.
Boycott Qatar 2022

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Jared, loved the last digireport but just have one concern regarding those weekly updates.

I think you should change the digireport to monthly updates so we dont fall short and miss out some weeks.
We all know how busy you are and it seems like its just to much to keep up with, I think monthly reports would be much easier for you and would be a treat for us members as you would have a lot of details to share from the previous weeks.

Anyways thats just my opinion so ill leave it with you.

Keep up the good work.

snakey

I think a month is too long it becomes like a magazine subscription.
I'd prefer to see a fortnightly one if there is content trouble and if there isn't much to add I think Jared should focus on responding to forum content. Take the most interesting posts in that fortnight and address them in the digireport. This will bulk it out. It should be around 5-10 mins a digireport I think.

If Jared is busy maybe an intern / administrative person could collate this information for him to compose the digireport of.

Addtionally i'd like to see a live digireport or "digipanel" where Jared is in his threads and answers live ask me questions in a twitch.tv channel. This would go a long way to the twitch tipping and league of legends stuff since twitch is the gamers service. Why not get your reports and live ask me, interact with me reports going there?
Jump to: