Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 695. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
I can't answer the LoL issues any better than the people that have already chimed in but I can say just for the record.
Yes, I believe Jared does not actually pump his own coin! I also imagine that DGB price would be somewhat higher than it is if he or the investors behind him did and as it has been pointed out on this forum many times, market manipulation is not exactly legal, even in crypto and these people have invested all their time and real money into building what they hope to be a legitimate multi million dollar business so it wouldn't be the smartest move they made.

I just got bitten too many times when i ignored the first red flag,
no payouts, no support ticket reply for days, more then enuff for me
So you have been playing LoL and winning some DGB, so far it hasn't cost you anything. There is an issue with your gaming wallet or something and you are concerned that it hasn't been sorted personally by Jared at the drop of hat. He's a lazy git, I cant imagine he has anything more important to do at the moment.

Ok Bye bye, good luck!

who says i only got my DGB's from playing lol?

I'm dont give a flying if its sorted out by Jared or anyone else for that matter, the fact is that they havent  reply to me for days about the issue

I'm just an investor like the most people here, and have all the rights to ask wtf is going on,
last time i ignored such red flags it costed me a multiple figure in BTC's

From my exp in crypto, first smell turns into rotten mellons over the course of 1 month,

anyways people, things start smelling, better watch out a bit,
i would be a happy person if DGB would show as a legit project,

GJ shilling thou, u do it good man, one can rly nominate u for a shilly
unfortunetly i dont give a what ur writing, till something official is posted X!

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Seriously, stop worrying about the payout button so much. Wait a day and your funds will be there. I swear people are losing their minds over a few hundred DGB
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Any idea why the payout isn't working on the site currently?
no, rest assured if I knew I'd tell you. It's 07:30 in the morning in Hong-Kong so they are possibly not even aware that there is an issue at the moment. I'd give it a couple of hours and it will probably be sorted.  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Any idea why the payout isn't working on the site currently?
legendary
I can't answer the LoL issues any better than the people that have already chimed in but I can say just for the record.
Yes, I believe Jared does not actually pump his own coin! I also imagine that DGB price would be somewhat higher than it is if he or the investors behind him did and as it has been pointed out on this forum many times, market manipulation is not exactly legal, even in crypto and these people have invested all their time and real money into building what they hope to be a legitimate multi million dollar business so it wouldn't be the smartest move they made.

So you have been playing LoL and winning some DGB, so far it hasn't cost you anything. There is an issue with your gaming wallet or something and you are concerned that it hasn't been sorted personally by Jared at the drop of hat. He's a lazy git, I cant imagine he has anything more important to do at the moment.

Ok Bye bye, good luck!

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The creator of the digibyte gaming should've really used his LoL referral just to see how many have started playing League for the Digibytes exactly. Smiley
I'm pretty certain that they have this information and know exactly how many people are playing. Last time I heard, it was a couple of hundred players but is increasing all the time.  Smiley

I am very curious of that number, lots of talk about it lately for sure
legendary
The creator of the digibyte gaming should've really used his LoL referral just to see how many have started playing League for the Digibytes exactly. Smiley
I'm pretty certain that they have this information and know exactly how many people are playing. Last time I heard, it was a couple of hundred players but is increasing all the time.  Smiley
legendary
I don’t know if it is worth mentioning but DigiByte Group was originally set up as hub where the community can manage community projects that they had suggested and wanted to implement themselves.
One possible use for it might be as a community moneybox where we could save enough DGB to pay for a service that we wanted, perhaps  a customer service.
Anyway, the point I am really trying to make is this, an investor builds!  The majority of people involved in and around crypto including DigiByte are only looking to rinse as much profit out of the situation as possible in the shortest amount of time and that doesn’t really sound like a foundation for success to me.

I just thought I’d mention that, just in case anyone wanted to be part of a real community. Wink

A good idea is a good idea, whoever has it! 
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
why are payouts on gaming disabled :S?
payouts should occur every two hours according to the board. How do you mean disabled?

"Payout is temporarily disabled"
when i press pay me, and the whole day didnt get any Sad

probably they will pump it so they disabled it  till after pump  Roll Eyes

typical crypto tricks Roll Eyes
They may disable it if they think a pump is going on, I guess but I'm pretty certain that they will not be pumping the coin themselves.
24 can probably answer your query better as he is currently sponsoring LoL payouts, through House of Blue Jeans.

oh cmon u rly believe they dont pump it themseleves?

anyways this is a red alert to me, already wrote to jerad about 20k coins i got stuck on my dgb gaming wallet, he basicly told me to import it on an nother machince, didnt work, since then he didnt reply, was like 7 days ago,
and now this,
just gave it a look and noticed i cant even delete my summoner from the DGB gaming, i hope all of us who reged our lol accs there wont see their acc's "hacked" in the near or far future, bad move on my side, i shouldave waited atleast few months to see if everything is problem free

I still get paid out for my League of Legends games, its just a bit delayed. It's a pretty new system so I imagine they have a few kinks to work out

Also, why do you think you would get hacked? Your Summoner name is pretty much available to anyone, and you didnt give them a password.

i tried and pressed pay me again, still says temporary disabled, usualy it takesem like 2 hours, but today they simply dont give payouts
Activity: 11
payouts should occur every two hours according to the board. How do you mean disabled?

probably they will pump it so they disabled it  till after pump  Roll Eyes

They may disable it if they think a pump is going on, I guess but I'm pretty certain that they will not be pumping the coin themselves.
24 can probably answer your query better as he is currently sponsoring LoL payouts, through House of Blue Jeans.

anyways this is a red alert to me, already wrote to jerad about 20k coins i got stuck on my dgb gaming wallet, he basicly told me to import it on an nother machince, didnt work, since then he didnt reply, was like 7 days ago,
and now this,
just gave it a look and noticed i cant even delete my summoner from the DGB gaming, i hope all of us who reged our lol accs there wont see their acc's "hacked" in the near or far future, bad move on my side, i shouldave waited atleast few months to see if everything is problem free

I still get paid out for my League of Legends games, its just a bit delayed. It's a pretty new system so I imagine they have a few kinks to work out

Also, why do you think you would get hacked? Your Summoner name is pretty much available to anyone, and you didnt give them a password.
so lacking passion play league of legends.
Gaming DigiByte hopefully back to normal.

Hah, I know. The only reason I play a game here or there is to get DGB now.
play while earning coins (DGB) more fun guys  Grin
legendary
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Does anyone know how many people are playing LOL for dgb now?

and now this,

Hah, I know. The only reason I play a game here or there is to get DGB now.
Activity: 11

and now this,

and now this,

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Hey guys, got my DGB share back at 70 satoshi a couple of days ago. Should I buy more expecting to rise on Tuesday? What are your thoughts?

I've decided to use a part of my share for speculation in the short term and leave the rest long term because of my complete faith in the project.

I'd say do whatever your comfortable with. Don't follow the speculation blindly and don't invest money you can't afford to lose.

Thanks dotabeard. Of course, that's good advice and my whole investment in crypto and Bitcoin is not a lot by any means but I take it seriously and want to grow it. I guess I was asking for some insider tips without considering we are on a public forum hehe.

and now this,
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Hey guys, got my DGB share back at 70 satoshi a couple of days ago. Should I buy more expecting to rise on Tuesday? What are your thoughts?

I've decided to use a part of my share for speculation in the short term and leave the rest long term because of my complete faith in the project.
Jump to: