Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 697. (Read 3058816 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
In re. "badely": It all depends what books your read.

My late friend, Dr. Badely, of Chelmsford, hearing of the result of the treatment in the last case, at the end of the same year sent me an old gentleman, who had had a scrotal hernia for four years.

Now "I certainly don't judge people badely because of it" makes sense.

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
Now i have 2.420.510 milion digibyte but the price is low.
Wow I only have 50K Sad
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
Now i have 2.420.510 milion digibyte but the price is low.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
hi, why the price of digibyte remain low?
It is the market price, if you think it is low buy some.  Smiley
Hi,you are right hummmm  Shocked
It's what people are selling it for, if you think it is too high put a bid in for what you think it is worth. I don't care either way!  Wink
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Hi,you are right hummmm  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
legendary

excuse me you have spelt badly wrong , I have marked it with **** so you can see

but that was the only thing you found wrong with it, right?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Any reason I cant mine on digibyte-scrypt?
legendary
Hello guys i just wanna know if what tools do you use in mining or what software? i need hardware asic or not? Guys can give me some tools.? my one pc is not use so i will use my one pc for mining...
I only mine SHA256, I use the same equipment that is used to mine bitcoin. If you were looking for the most efficient and therefore the best equipment available to do that, now it would be this probably.
https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020150827084021471OHYdwd9D06A0
You should check out HR's site, I think you will find more information about using CPU and GPU setups and there are probably quite a few others here that can advise you better than I can.
http://asistec-ti.com/  
or why not find out how you can earn some DigiByte playing League of Legends on a normal PC shown in one of the DigiByte videos.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DigiByteCoin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Hello guys i just wanna know if what tools do you use in mining or what software? i need hardware asic or not? Guys can give me some tools.? my one pc is not use so i will use my one pc for mining...
legendary
Winter is coming, time to restart my solo mining Smiley
the real beauty of mining DigiByte is that you could sell it immediately and make as much as you would mining BTC but getting more frequent payouts or if you have been holding it you would have mined a lot more than you can now and it is also worth a lot more. Mining DigiByte is practically a no brainer!

not to mention some of the bonuses available.  Wink
https://twitter.com/DigiByteGroup
https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-october-2015/
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Activity: 427
Winter is coming, time to restart my solo mining Smiley
legendary
i'm thinking that buywall will go away as soon as price gets close to it

I kinda hope a DigiByte whale takes a massive dump on it. That would make for really interesting price times. It happened before at one of the peaks. Like 16 BTC worth of DGB sold in one go.
that would be fun to see Cheesy
I can only say, well I wouldn't dump in it but each to their own.

This doesn't feel like "genuine" buying support though. Feels like market manipulation which is illegal but unfortunately rampant in crypto.
Again, I can only say if I had that sort of BTC hanging around and I was looking to invest in DigiByte. Looking at the market right now and having investigated DGB, I'd say that was a fair buy in and hope someone filled it for me in one go. Looks like a buy offer to me, can't make any more than that out of it!
Activity: 351
i'm also not selling any of my DGB.
But also waiting to buy more  near 50 sat.
if we ever see that price again
legendary

I kinda hope a DigiByte whale takes a massive dump on it. That would make for really interesting price times. It happened before at one of the peaks. Like 16 BTC worth of DGB sold in one go.
I can only say, well I wouldn't dump in it but each to their own.
Activity: 351

Jump to: