Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 706. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
This pump group got burnt really bad on this last rise, I saw on Poloniex one guy mention they thought the supply was just over 500 million and not over 5 billion.lol Bad mistake to make. It will teach them a lesson not to play games with coins.

They are welcome to retry at any time..  Wink Although I don't like the pumping, I don't complain, Digi got a lot of exposure, a lot of Digi is in fresh hands or bought at levels that don't enter the market soon and as said before, because all those factors, after a pump the price usualy remains higher. 
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
This pump group got burnt really bad on this last rise, I saw on Poloniex one guy mention they thought the supply was just over 500 million and not over 5 billion.lol Bad mistake to make. It will teach them a lesson not to play games with coins.
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
Can anyone help me out?  I have the Google Chrome Extension wallet, and I had about 2k DGB in it, but I went to load it up today, and it shows this: http://prntscr.com/8tkq5q

Normally that's where the balance displays.  I tried tapping to retry, as well as restarting the wallet, and it still has the same issue.  Anyone know why?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hello DGB Community,

Here is DGB on Bittrex using ToshiDesk Social Charting Platfrom!

Login using Clef - "Passwordless" Login Option with your smartphone.

You can also access the ALL NEW ToshiDesk Charting Module by clicking "Charting Tool" shown below.

185 ToshiDesk Members and Growing!

Join Today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 672
Do you guys see a world where BTC,DASH,DGB all co exist ?
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
So many newbie accounts these days. Seems the days of pump is about to get over. Well thats just my Experience in the Crypto world speaking.

Prediction came true, and i moved to SYS just at the right time.
Hopefully i can get DGBs at 40 sats soon.
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Need to be able to buy in game content with dgb that's in league of legends also so it'll get people to buy more.
Dgb need actual salesman to sell this idea to different retailers instead of Jared doing it all if he wants to expand fast.
Dgb needs more sponsors that will accept Digibyte as payment like Starbucks,any major retailer that would help get noticed more.
I can care less about silkroad and dash coin since I'm not a drug dealer or user.

I wonder when DGB will have 15M USD market cap...

next 12 months? ...I certainly think this coin deserves that market cap if not more.
I can care less about silkroad and dash coin since I'm not a drug dealer or user.
It's strictly blackmartket currency that's it.

Interesting....that explains high market cap I guess..

This is all interesting to think about. Crypto is still so young.

Thinking about all of this makes me even more confident about Digibyte. I know its only natural for Digibyte to succeed.

I'm not sure who came up with the name Digibyte ...Jared...or one of his buddies but HATS OFF to whoever did. Great name! Great vision and plan.

This is very similar to the early internet days....in so many ways.

It's strictly blackmartket currency that's it.
No idea about dash the only thing I know about dash is it's harder to track so people that use black market site Silk Road and others. They will use dash coin because they don't want government tracking their trail when buying illigal stuff.
They're not really doing anything with either. Like trying to use in retail sector at all either. Devs are porposly pumping coins out of thin air to drive price down.so anyone can afford them.

DASH market cap very high too ...but why?
They're not really doing anything with either. Like trying to use in retail sector at all either. Devs are porposly pumping coins out of thin air to drive price down.so anyone can afford them.
doge will never be valuable because it's hyper inflated.
Guess what one share of coca-cola is going for bought in 1919 is worth? 9.8 million today

Damn.. what made DOGE so valuable in terms of market cap? How did it achieve such a high MC?
Guess what one share of coca-cola is going for bought in 1919 is worth? 9.8 million today
Jump to: