Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 707. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Yeah people need to chill out. Everyone wants instant gratification it takes time to build a currency and a system for it from the ground up.

Exactly. Price does not matter right now. I still see us as in a better position now as more people know about DGB. I expect great things to come..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Buy now for future reward be greater than flipping for 1% profit.

Patience.
Yeah people need to chill out. Everyone wants instant gratification it takes time to build a currency and a system for it from the ground up.
digibyte is perfect for crypto. thank God there is a solid team  behind this beautiful  idea
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Someone's got 100,000,000 DGB sitting on Bittrex (104,627,028 to be exact).

That's a pretty penny . . . unless you're a whale of course.  Cheesy

Good things happening to DigiByte.

And it's only getting started!

That is a fair chunk, If those were my coins I would not leave them on an exchange

Yeah I would have multiple wallets for that much.

very risky I wish I had even 10% of that
Yeah I would have multiple wallets for that much.
Activity: 658

Someone's got 100,000,000 DGB sitting on Bittrex (104,627,028 to be exact).

That's a pretty penny . . . unless you're a whale of course.  Cheesy

Good things happening to DigiByte.

And it's only getting started!

That is a fair chunk, If those were my coins I would not leave them on an exchange
It will be a parallel currency to fiat but probrally not become mainstream for a long time I think.
If Bitcoin becomes mainstream do you believe DigiByte will too?
Eth investors hating on dgb after they found out they lost money to a scam coin.

ETH had a disgusting loss...

Its not a scam however...I expect it to fall further...

ETH, BTS are two excellent coins but I don't expect the price to rise drastically anytime soon.....

DGB could see 1000 SAT well before those coins have their "day"
Eth investors hating on dgb after they found out they lost money to a scam coin.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
what has become of this forum?
Go back to your shitty Scam coin Eth if you feel like losing money.

My friend,

Bitcoin has the largest user base between all Cryptocurrences, also has the most secure network with the highest number of nodes and about 430 PH/s hash rate.

Really? And what about the concentration of hashing power and if just one of those major "farms" had a power outage? How many weeks, months, years might it be before the network becomes functional again? And would anyone give you a dime for it by that time?

HR what would happen if the Digibyte network had a power outage...or most nodes went offline?

It's a decentralized network.  The nodes are distributed among the users.  Anyone running a full wallet (DigiByte-QT) is running a node (when it's online and synced).  There's not a single network that would have a power outage.

What if the entire globe shut off. How do we save crypto?

How can we make Digibyte the most resilient cryptocurrency available?
We could reverse the flux capacitor after we fitted it to the master qt-wallet but unless telepathy improves in the general community, that's probably a long shot too!
The up shot is, the members that were good at it would probably become super rich but people who couldn't keep up with the blockchain would die off.
Most of them would have to sign off and may even try to exchange for shiny stuff before that happened but very soon they would realize that was bulky and not much use anyway so it would probably just be the start of a long and agonizing death, I think but I'm less sure about this than anything I've previously posted in this forum so it could all be academic but I doubt it!  

lmao gave me a good laugh. So excited for the things down the pipeline in this project.

Not gonna lose faith in DGB. The price is showing decent strength IMO and some members here say its double what it was last week...that seems like decent growth to me...I hope it keeps up!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

My friend,

Bitcoin has the largest user base between all Cryptocurrences, also has the most secure network with the highest number of nodes and about 430 PH/s hash rate.

Really? And what about the concentration of hashing power and if just one of those major "farms" had a power outage? How many weeks, months, years might it be before the network becomes functional again? And would anyone give you a dime for it by that time?

HR what would happen if the Digibyte network had a power outage...or most nodes went offline?

It's a decentralized network.  The nodes are distributed among the users.  Anyone running a full wallet (DigiByte-QT) is running a node (when it's online and synced).  There's not a single network that would have a power outage.

We could reverse the flux capacitor after we fitted it to the master qt-wallet but unless telepathy improves in the general community, that's probably a long shot too!
The up shot is, the members that were good at it would probably become super rich but people who couldn't keep up with the blockchain would die off.
Most of them would have to sign off and may even try to exchange for shiny stuff before that happened but very soon they would realize that was bulky and not much use anyway so it would probably just be the start of a long and agonizing death, I think but I'm less sure about this than anything I've previously posted in this forum so it could all be academic but I doubt it!   

My friend,

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

My friend,

It's a decentralized network.  The nodes are distributed among the users.  Anyone running a full wallet (DigiByte-QT) is running a node (when it's online and synced).  There's not a single network that would have a power outage.
Nice price strength here at 70 SAT we will recover in the next few weeks/days to double at least.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

My friend,

heh!

You're just an illiterate idiot that wants to play the role of a professional.

You've disqualified yourself by having to resort to libel and insult (and in the process projecting that it is you who has no clue).

. . . or perhaps you'd like to take a shot at showing why my very factually based scenario isn't possible.

Good luck with that, but I won't be holding my breath.

Why I should  talk to you about something that everybody knows is true, but you don't want to accept?

Are you serious? Do you really have to ask that question?

How about to show everyone that you're not exactly what you accused me of being?

Because if you don't, that's what everyone will take you for.

I'd say that's pretty good, and very obvious, motivation.

As I said, good luck.
Jump to: