Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 705. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Jared, loved the last digireport but just have one concern regarding those weekly updates.

I think you should change the digireport to monthly updates so we dont fall short and miss out some weeks.
We all know how busy you are and it seems like its just to much to keep up with, I think monthly reports would be much easier for you and would be a treat for us members as you would have a lot of details to share from the previous weeks.

Anyways thats just my opinion so ill leave it with you.

Keep up the good work.

snakey
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Still going guys and the payout is still on bonus mode!

We are proud to announce...

★★★ The First DigiByte Gaming Sponsorship★★★

by

House of Blue Jeans

DigiByte Gaming Payouts ★DOUBLED★ This Weekend by House of Blue Jeans

a special thanks to 24hralttrade for setting up this sponsorship to help bring new people in to DigiByte

Sweet! Ill be in Amsterdam in about a week ...wonder if they have a store there?
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Still going guys and the payout is still on bonus mode!

We are proud to announce...

★★★ The First DigiByte Gaming Sponsorship★★★

by

House of Blue Jeans

DigiByte Gaming Payouts ★DOUBLED★ This Weekend by House of Blue Jeans

a special thanks to 24hralttrade for setting up this sponsorship to help bring new people in to DigiByte

legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
300-500 SAT will be here soon enough

Please stop spamming. We all want to get there but it happens when it happens, no need to write that kind of messages 10 times a day. Patience..

You should know your place, I will write what I please. Thanks

Wow spoken like a true bigot

Please stop spamming. We all want to get there but it happens when it happens, no need to write that kind of messages 10 times a day. Patience..

Blazin please, He is right,  You are spamming this thread and all the new people coming in having trouble finding the real news.
Thanks for supporting but please keep it down a bit.

Thanks.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
big 18btc then 15btc buy on polo.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Dgb back on track to the moon! Better buy
We have received notification from our hosting provider that they are migrating several of the servers we use for DigiHash, DigiByte Gaming BWS and more. Should have everything back online in a few hours we have been told.

Thanks for the update Jared
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
We have received notification from our hosting provider that they are migrating several of the servers we use for DigiHash, DigiByte Gaming BWS and more. Should have everything back online in a few hours we have been told.
Activity: 103
Bring forth that Digibyte Gaming market!  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
Can anyone help me out?  I have the Google Chrome Extension wallet, and I had about 2k DGB in it, but I went to load it up today, and it shows this: http://prntscr.com/8tkq5q

Normally that's where the balance displays.  I tried tapping to retry, as well as restarting the wallet, and it still has the same issue.  Anyone know why?

I have this problem alot, it started with the android wallet on my phone (which I have but don't use anymore), and now with the chrome version too.

It seems like once one of the wallet gets too many overall transactions it starts acting funky. Have to tap/click several times to get a balance, can't bring up transaction history anymore, and it takes forever to send if you try to send too much at once. I once had it stop responding for over a day - I often wonder if the digicore wallet service goes down from time to time.

If you are mining to one of these wallets, you are going to have problems. It doesn't work well with alot of transactions/inputs. I had this problem on an old android wallet. Your best bet is to try and send away your coins to a new wallet. If you have a good idea of your balance, try sending it in chunks of 50-100 at a time, that worked for me. You may need to retry the broadcast a few times to get it to work.
Activity: 798
Only 115sec for the new DigiReport for 7 weeks ? Not very much.
Why you care?

I am so glad that I no (more) invested here. Same P&D like everywhere. Smiley
I've been watching the hype from time to time and this thread is every day on the first page, I read the posts and links also Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
Why you care?

I am so glad that I no (more) invested here. Same P&D like everywhere. Smiley

Only 1 troll post for the last days? Not very much.
Activity: 798
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

My friend,

Bitcoin has the largest user base between all Cryptocurrences, also has the most secure network with the highest number of nodes and about 430 PH/s hash rate.

Really? And what about the concentration of hashing power and if just one of those major "farms" had a power outage? How many weeks, months, years might it be before the network becomes functional again? And would anyone give you a dime for it by that time?

HR what would happen if the Digibyte network had a power outage...or most nodes went offline?

Like EPLDCC said, DigiByte is truly decentralized (thanks, in great part, to the multi-algo coding), so when one user, even one "farm" goes down, the entire network is not affected. That is not the case with centralized networks (for whatever the reason they have become so, or why the devs planned them to be so from the beginning so that they could control and line their own personal pockets).

Nevertheless, even if a major part of the DGB network were to go down (here's another major advantage) the speed of confirmation and diff adjustments guarantees that the network will be back up and fully functional in practically no time at all (once the national power grid has been restored, or whatever caused the regional outage is fixed).

Here is a great synopsis from DigiReport #5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-haCDqhaTqc

And, as I said earlier, there's a ton of information out there that answers 99% of your questions and I encourage you to take the initiative to begin researching and learning more about, not just the details of DigiByte, but everything about cryptocurrencies from the basic theory and ethos to the actual day-to-day real life operations (and issues).

@all newcomers, this last piece of encouragement can be extended to one and all - this thread is becoming extremely cluttered with useless commentaries . . . and you can imagine just how much more difficult it will be for new people to find the answers to their questions (like you are trying to do) the more cluttered and nonsensical the thread gets, right?
Activity: 108
This pump group got burnt really bad on this last rise, I saw on Poloniex one guy mention they thought the supply was just over 500 million and not over 5 billion.lol Bad mistake to make. It will teach them a lesson not to play games with coins.

When i saw the pump, I thought it would steadily rise higher after the initial spike, it really made me laugh to see the manipulators miscalculate the situation.
Jump to: