Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 722. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
@DIGIBYTE DEV TEAM:  

Can we make a digibyte sports book or fantasy sports website similar to nitrogensports.eu or even something like draftkings.com but using DGB

Draftkings.com is not allowed in certain states.....this would allow everyone to play

A book on the first year of DigiByte is in progress (published before Xmas 2015):

legendary
Also, I would like Jared Tate, 24hralttrade and Jumbley to submit a short personal statement between 250 and 300 words long.  I would like you to include how you heard about DigiByte (obviously not for Jared lol), how you personally made a difference, where you see DigiByte in the future, your most memorable event in the first year (10th Jan 2014 - 12th Jan 2015) etc...

Chris Thompson (Crypto Book Author)

The book is now nearing completion Cheesy
legendary
Hello DigiByte community,

Does DigiByte have a character symbol similar to Ð (DOGE)?

Chris
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
def a long hold coin, 100K oshi here we GOOOOO
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
In the future the world reserve currency will be DigiByte.
legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
Hello,

We are running a 50 DGB block finder reward at https://dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com/gettingstarted

Use the ghostlander's kernel to have more perf !
@DIGIBYTE DEV TEAM:  

Can we make a digibyte sports book or fantasy sports website similar to nitrogensports.eu or even something like draftkings.com but using DGB

Draftkings.com is not allowed in certain states.....this would allow everyone to play
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Hi, DigiByte Community!

Glad to see things are going well.

I have a question.
How could you estimate DGB inflation or total supply over the next 10 years?
I need it for http://alt19.com/19/cryptocurrency.php
Thank you.

BTW on October, 4, DigiByte was included in the ALT19, the oldest altcoin index composed of 19 significant coins. Congratulations, and good luck!
How do you check how many coins are on POLO?

On BITTREX you can see the largest wallet...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

Ah, you did do it for real! Sorry for doubting you Jubleybumbley Wink
The bitcoin booth girls image was not a fake! Someone posted them on the forum and I found a way of making them look more attractive to me, I didn’t at any time try to pass it off as real. It’s what photoshop was invented for….  Smiley
Let there be no doubt, these boys running marathons around the world are for real and would love the support of this community!
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
There is a secret area at the Digibyte gaming website, Did anyone refer 3 friends already?
http://www.digibytegaming.com/promotion
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Well I sold at the peak....made a killing...now I'm just waiting for it to dip back down enough to buy back in again...smile
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
It just don't work that way - eventually the weight just gets too much.

Some folk who pumped it will want their rewards.

A few ticks of weakness will bring back to 50-80 in a flash.

Rather hope I am wrong.

I highly doubt you'll see DGB at its previous levels. Sorry to all who missed out on sub 100 SAT DGB
Activity: 404
I must admit, after the initial rise I was expecting DigiByte to drop again suddenly...it still hasn't happened, I hope it still will...
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Good to see such an active community, Ive been with DGB since the very beginning I did exchange around 40% of my coins in the spike simply to fund another project but Im more than happy to wait years and years with the remainder of my DGB.
Had a quick look back through my wallet this morning, I received my first DGB on 15/01/2014 and this is only the second time ive ever sent DGB out (First was the DGB mud Donation)

Good luck at the Birmingham Marathon Too  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
I still hold quite a bit DGB, but I already regret selling some in the last spike. I don't want it to drop but if it does, I'll definitely buy what I sold back and more in a second.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Coins sponsoring events is such ownage. I love it.
Jump to: