Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 784. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Tomorrow a city council of Zoetermeer will visit my shop to talk about the Tofugear platform and offcourse some Digitalk Grin
It would appear that Zoetermeer is the centre of the DigiByte universe at the moment, or at least House of Blue jeans and its demonstration of interactive retail hardware from tofugear, the smooth fast and economical payments provided by digibyte are all stiring up quite a bit of attention in the Netherlands. Not to mention Michael's plans to draw in the entire local business community. What a fantastic project for a coin to have!  Smiley
legendary
Please, why is on this map only 16 active nodes?
http://www.digistats.info/#/map

This cant be right. Is any map with correct info about digibyte nodes?
Indeed I think you are right that it is not correct. I think this is because the count on the site is just displaying the node connections of the local wallet and not the entire DigiByte network. The site is owned and run by a community member and should be updated whenever. We all hope it won't be in the too distant future but that is the nature of these things. He's paid for it out of his own pocket with a bit of help from the community and he puts in the time when he has and feels like it.

I actually had 20 active nodes on my own wallet when I discovered this, the site is not yet complete.  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Tomorrow a city council of Zoetermeer will visit my shop to talk about the Tofugear platform and offcourse some Digitalk Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Currently I have a fait amount of Digibytes but I would like to know what a good amount of Digibytes is I should have in my wallets. Any tips? At the moment the price is low so I want to buy some more and store them on my cold wallet and have the other half for usage.
All DigiByte is good but let’s just imagine what it might be like, if 5000 people had a million dgb each right now. That’s not a lot of dgb when you convert it to dollars and it’s not a lot of people on the scale of things. Now, imagine all of these people were patient and decent with a strong belief that the world could be so much better than it is today and that DigiByte might just be the tool that was going to demonstrate that to the rest of the world and this could actually be your best shot at making a real difference to the way we do things. Then if you could at least double your numbers over the next 20 years, you just might pull it off!

or about 11 Billion!

Low and behold and another one came towards the light!
Am a Digibyte multi-millionaire now.  Grin
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Please, why is on this map only 16 active nodes?
http://www.digistats.info/#/map

This cant be right. Is any map with correct info about digibyte nodes?
legendary
Has there been an update for digibyte? reason i ask is the client currently says  "errors" : "Warning: The network does not appear to fully agree! Some miners appear to be experiencing issues." and has crashed my pool now twice. so i have had to remove it until i figure out the issue. usually the client doesnt crash like this.

Restart with -reindex. Happens often. Side effect of forking to multi algo. Network will sort itself out. We will patch that in the upcoming hardfork.

I have noticed this happen a few times quite recently but everything seems to be solid after restart and re-index. The explorer goes into safety mode when it happens.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Has there been an update for digibyte? reason i ask is the client currently says  "errors" : "Warning: The network does not appear to fully agree! Some miners appear to be experiencing issues." and has crashed my pool now twice. so i have had to remove it until i figure out the issue. usually the client doesnt crash like this.

Restart with -reindex. Happens often. Side effect of forking to multi algo. Network will sort itself out. We will patch that in the upcoming hardfork.
legendary
Activity: 964
Merit: 1000
Activity: 54
legendary
Currently I have a fait amount of Digibytes but I would like to know what a good amount of Digibytes is I should have in my wallets. Any tips? At the moment the price is low so I want to buy some more and store them on my cold wallet and have the other half for usage.
All DigiByte is good but let’s just imagine what it might be like, if 5000 people had a million dgb each right now. That’s not a lot of dgb when you convert it to dollars and it’s not a lot of people on the scale of things. Now, imagine all of these people were patient and decent with a strong belief that the world could be so much better than it is today and that DigiByte might just be the tool that was going to demonstrate that to the rest of the world and this could actually be your best shot at making a real difference to the way we do things. Then if you could at least double your numbers over the next 20 years, you just might pull it off!

or about 11 Billion!
Activity: 91
Very nice demo, glad to see you, your store, and the technology in working. Smiley

And we are live, Repeats every hour on the news channel.    Grin

Starts @ 6:50
http://omroepwest.bbvms.com/view/content_video/2504598.html
And we are live, Repeats every hour on the news channel.    Grin

Starts @ 6:50
http://omroepwest.bbvms.com/view/content_video/2504598.html
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
I think that DigiReports are really important so that community and also possible investors know that development for the DigiByte is ongoing.

I agree 100%. It's one of the better ideas we've seen in a while. Fantastic way to inform and engage at the same time! And as for having found a(nother) way to stand out from the rest, we can't even begin to appreciate what the DigiReports mean for us. Since PR is about 100% of "the game", I think that one day we might even look back and say that they were key.
Activity: 103
I think that DigiReports are really important so that community and also possible investors know that development for the DigiByte is ongoing.
Just finished another interview with a Dutch news channel. Grin
It will be on the news today and will post a link when it's ready!

https://twitter.com/Alttrade/status/633586128097005568

When will it be aired on which channel?

Around 18:00 today.
http://www.omroepwest.nl/

I just love these Digireports!
After this report I am thinking about getting my old miners out and start mining again  Grin

Just finished another interview with a Dutch news channel. Grin
It will be on the news today and will post a link when it's ready!

https://twitter.com/Alttrade/status/633586128097005568
Activity: 28
Great video! Maybe a stupid idea, but my audio on my computer did not work. I was thinking what if i was deaf? So maybe add some subtitles in english, dutch and chinese? (i think you can add this as a youtube video option)
Jump to: