Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 785. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

Great information!

Don't forget to reach out to all news sites once this is ready to be released.
When you first announced it, I contacted CCN and they were keen to do a story.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Are there any statistics on number of transactions per day in DGB network, transaction volume in DGB/ USD etc. ?
http://www.digistats.info/#/    This site needs a little love, it is a community members site and he has not had time to keep on top of it recently. When and if he gets back into the fight it will probably be the place to look. While I'm here I might as well mention that the guy has put a lot of work in on this site and to be honest, I don't think he has had much support from the community for his efforts. 
http://www.digistats.info/#/address/DU8969PCNwwCGsgEcsmu5zfcv7TeJe43jP

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/digibyte/trading_exchanges   you can get volume and some other information here. It's not perfect but hopefully things will get much better as our community grows.

http://www.whattomine.com/asic    This site can be useful for looking at things like current sha mining of the entire network but I have noticed that the price shown for digibyte does seem to be stuck at 20 sat for some reason recently.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Will believe teens when I see em Wink
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Are there any statistics on number of transactions per day in DGB network, transaction volume in DGB/ USD etc. ?
legendary
I don't want to cause panic but DGB is going into the high teens by next week. Which is fine, cheaper coins for long term investors.  Grin I just want to warn people so they don't freak out when it happens.

How do you know that?
Can you give some details on how you come to that conclusion?
Thanks

Just added detail.

Thanks, makes sense coin hoppers might want to jump to those coins cash out and buy back more in Digibyte.
I will personally not hop and will take the oportunity to buy cheap Digibyte  Grin

Looks like a perfect opportunity for anyone to invest in the future and hold a share of it on their computers.
Activity: 84
I don't want to cause panic but DGB is going into the high teens by next week. Which is fine, cheaper coins for long term investors.  Grin I just want to warn people so they don't freak out when it happens.

How do you know that?
Thanks

Just added detail.

Thanks, makes sense coin hoppers might want to jump to those coins cash out and buy back more in Digibyte.
I will personally not hop and will take the oportunity to buy cheap Digibyte  Grin
Activity: 637
Merit: 500

How do you know that?
Thanks

Just added detail.
Activity: 84

How do you know that?
Thanks
Activity: 637
I don't want to cause panic but DGB is going into the high teens by next week. Which is fine, cheaper coins for long term investors.  Grin I just want to warn people so they don't freak out when it happens. Traders are focussed on Ether and speculators in LTC market because of halving soon.
legendary
legendary
legendary
I haven't used Linux much - which Linux should I use for Digibyte Core Wallet so that everything is safe?
The wallet was built and tested with the latest version of Ubuntu.
Thanks!
not sure if ubuntu will sit on an arm rpi? I'll check that out when I get a round tuit but do let us all know if you find out first.
Actually I asked about Linux which I plan to install on a desktop computer, keep it offline and keep my DGB there.
cool.  Cool
Activity: 103
I haven't used Linux much - which Linux should I use for Digibyte Core Wallet so that everything is safe?
Thanks!
not sure if ubuntu will sit on an arm rpi? I'll check that out when I get a round tuit but do let us all know if you find out first.
Actually I asked about Linux which I plan to install on a desktop computer, keep it offline and keep my DGB there.
legendary
Thanks!
legendary
Whats up Jumbley ? Smiley Werent you supporting DGB ?
There’s donuts by the coffee Halinyo, why do you think I’m not?
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Whats up Jumbley ? Smiley Werent you supporting DGB ?
Jump to: