Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 787. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
I am going to buy some digibyte just because I see what others are seeing and that is digibyte and guldencoin are going to be winner together! Keep up the good work.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
A big retail company is talking about Digibyte and also uses the Digireport interview #4!
Attention to the big guys is coming!!!!!

https://www.inretail.nl/inspiratie/bijl-brult-over-betaal-gemak/#.Vc3tthzNRWg.twitter
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
live now!

Crap I am to late now right?
Went to the website but got some song playing.
Will the interview be online so we can listen?

no increase in demands in regards to all this..
I'd say trading volume is on the up but people are not being silly about it.

Supply is dropping 1% a month. Eventually after 5 years the price will be over 100 or maybe 200 and high volumes. That is still a very good ROI at todays prices.

They changed the block payout several months ago, the payout used to be dropping about 4% per month instead of 1%

Had they left it the way it was originally intended (60s block time, 3.5 day 0.5% reduction), the block payout would be down to about 3481 right now, and the total DGB in circulation would be about 4.642 billion. There would have been less in circulation and less going into circulation daily than there is now.
Activity: 637
live now!

Supply is dropping 1% a month. Eventually after 5 years the price will be over 100 or maybe 200 and high volumes. That is still a very good ROI at todays prices.
see.....sensible people and me in here.

It's the people at the age of 16 and under that will be using digital currencies. In 5 - 10 years there will be a massive shift towards virtual currencies and as long as digibyte keep bringing out new development a lot of fiat will come this way.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
live now!

They changed the block payout several months ago, the payout used to be dropping about 4% per month instead of 1%
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
live now!

see.....sensible people and me in here.
Activity: 637
live now!

legendary
live now!

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
live now!

legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
And we have another one guys!

Braindoc.nl

[email protected]
Telefoon: 06-52407228

Praktijk adres Nederland:
Derde Stationsstraat 303
2718 AJ Zoetermeer

Postadres:
Postbus 5019
2701 GA Zoetermeer

Praktijken in het buitenland:
Spanje: Ayamonte
Spanje: San Lucar de Guadiana

Very cool, more and more exposure coming for DGB!
legendary
And we have another one guys!

Braindoc.nl

[email protected]
Telefoon: 06-52407228

Praktijk adres Nederland:
Derde Stationsstraat 303
2718 AJ Zoetermeer

Postadres:
Postbus 5019
2701 GA Zoetermeer

Praktijken in het buitenland:
Spanje: Ayamonte
Spanje: San Lucar de Guadiana
legendary
live now!

ok think we missed it. sorry.
legendary
live now!

aint nobody   haven't heard it yet, think its still coming.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
live now!

legendary
Probably stupid question - if I mine Digibyte (with USB miner on Raspberry Pi) then I am a node too? How much difference does one node make at this stage?

If you are mining through a mining pool, then no you aren't a node.

You are a node if you have the full wallet open and connected on your computer.

If you were solo mining through the full wallet, then you would be a node, but few people do this.

Thanks for the answer.
So I could mine through mining pool on that Raspberry and also have wallet open on that same Raspberry all the time to contribute to the network, right? But how important for network is one node at this stage?

A cryptocurrency uses nodes to transmit messages, it's part of the process of creating/verifying transactions. The way I understand it, the messages are sent to random nodes each time. So with more nodes on the network, these transaction messages are not being sent to the same nodes over and over. The more nodes there are on a network the more secure it is.

Unfortunately, there isn't any incentive to keeping the full (core) wallet open on your computer all the time. In fact, it's a bit of a security risk to your wallet if someone gains access to your computer. But, it does make the network better. A good solution would be to add an empty core wallet that you never use to your computer and leave that running. Keep your personal wallet on another computer.

It's up to each person to decide if they feel it's helping or not.  In reality, one wallet isn't going to make a difference, but if everyone thought that way and turned theirs off, then it could limit the effectiveness of the network.

Thanks again.
How big flash card do I need for Raspberry to mine and run wallet (node)?
Can anyone help with this question? ^^^
I'm not currently running a pi as a node but I will. I imagine the bigger the better but 8G and up should be ok.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Probably stupid question - if I mine Digibyte (with USB miner on Raspberry Pi) then I am a node too? How much difference does one node make at this stage?

If you are mining through a mining pool, then no you aren't a node.

You are a node if you have the full wallet open and connected on your computer.

If you were solo mining through the full wallet, then you would be a node, but few people do this.

Thanks for the answer.
So I could mine through mining pool on that Raspberry and also have wallet open on that same Raspberry all the time to contribute to the network, right? But how important for network is one node at this stage?

A cryptocurrency uses nodes to transmit messages, it's part of the process of creating/verifying transactions. The way I understand it, the messages are sent to random nodes each time. So with more nodes on the network, these transaction messages are not being sent to the same nodes over and over. The more nodes there are on a network the more secure it is.

Unfortunately, there isn't any incentive to keeping the full (core) wallet open on your computer all the time. In fact, it's a bit of a security risk to your wallet if someone gains access to your computer. But, it does make the network better. A good solution would be to add an empty core wallet that you never use to your computer and leave that running. Keep your personal wallet on another computer.

It's up to each person to decide if they feel it's helping or not.  In reality, one wallet isn't going to make a difference, but if everyone thought that way and turned theirs off, then it could limit the effectiveness of the network.

Thanks again.
How big flash card do I need for Raspberry to mine and run wallet (node)?
Can anyone help with this question? ^^^
legendary
Jump to: