Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 783. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Do you ever find a block with solomining?
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
I want start solo mining DGB but i dont have digibyte.conf file in my digibyte folder:

Here is screenshot:
http://s21.postimg.org/gx6byud93/dgb.png

Can i create this .conf file? Or what happened? Must i downloaded my Digibyte Core wallet again?

Just create a config file, digibyte, heres an example

rpcallowip=localhost
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=x
server=1
daemon=1
txindex=1
debug=1
algo=qubit
rpcport=14022
port=12024
addnode=216.250.125.121
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=74.112.204.202
addnode=46.4.32.220
addnode=198.27.109.88
addnode=54.204.36.33
addnode=198.41.184.140

Dont forget to start the wallet with the server extension

digibyte-qt.exe --server

I normally solo mine qubit, just change the algo to the one you are going to mine and your good to go.
Can I solo mine two algos at the same time with the same wallet?

I dont think it would be possible but im not 100% sure.
Maybe someone else could help out with this one
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
I want start solo mining DGB but i dont have digibyte.conf file in my digibyte folder:

Here is screenshot:

Can i create this .conf file? Or what happened? Must i downloaded my Digibyte Core wallet again?

rpcallowip=localhost
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=x
server=1
daemon=1
txindex=1
debug=1
algo=qubit
rpcport=14022
port=12024
addnode=216.250.125.121
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=74.112.204.202
addnode=46.4.32.220
addnode=198.27.109.88
addnode=54.204.36.33
addnode=198.41.184.140

digibyte-qt.exe --server

I normally solo mine qubit, just change the algo to the one you are going to mine and your good to go.
Can I solo mine two algos at the same time with the same wallet?
Activity: 274
Merit: 101

Here is screenshot:

rpcallowip=localhost
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=x
server=1
daemon=1
txindex=1
debug=1
algo=qubit
rpcport=14022
port=12024
addnode=216.250.125.121
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=74.112.204.202
addnode=46.4.32.220
addnode=198.27.109.88
addnode=54.204.36.33
addnode=198.41.184.140

digibyte-qt.exe --server

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Here is screenshot:

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
;)Has anybody tried this, after downloading your gaming wallet and depositing your first DigiByte.
Type upupdowndownbastart.

No place to type it, unless im missing something. I have the android version.

I guess you never played a games console in the 90's.  Cool
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
;)Has anybody tried this, after downloading your gaming wallet and depositing your first DigiByte.

No place to type it, unless im missing something. I have the android version.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
#DigiKnow Ep#1: What is a #DigiByte or #Bitcoin block? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scr6BzFddso

Wow, every next record has some improvement. Well done Jared !
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
Tomorrow a city council of Zoetermeer will visit my shop to talk about the Tofugear platform and offcourse some Digitalk Grin

I just finished a meeting with Marc Rossier VVD Zoetermeer. (City council)
He is very excited about the Tofugear platform and the plans for accepting Digibyte & Guldencoin in the street.

When we have the meeting with all the merchants he will be joining us with some others.  
Looking very good so far guys  Grin

https://twitter.com/MarcRosier/status/634314726156181504

Cheers

That's great news Smiley! Guldencoin and DigiByte are on a roll lately, keep up the good work!  Wink

There is a reason why so many people from both communities invest in both coins. This is where the smart money is. Wink The rest of the alt coin market is fairy dust!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgiZNXLkf4k
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 831
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
I have random thoughts of DGB gaining notoriety on a bigger scale. Sometimes I daydream about sitting around the living room and my wife saying something about "electronic money". I hear a little bit, but keep on reading my own book. Then she asks me "Weren't you doing something with that a few years ago?" I respond "Yeah, but I had to stop when the equipment got too expensive." She replies "Oh, ok. Well, some of these are popping up in stores for payment in place of dollars." "which ones?" I ask. "Looks like something called 'di-gee-bite'." She says. "Oh, really?" I reply. She asks "Do you have any of those from what you were doing?" I don't even look up from my book. I just smile.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Please what is the best algo (Skein, Qubit, Groestl) for mining DGB on Nvidia, AMD GPU and CPU? And is possible mining at same time with 1 GPU all 3 algo or the hashpower on each algo is 3x lower than if i mine only with 1 algo? 
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Tomorrow a city council of Zoetermeer will visit my shop to talk about the Tofugear platform and offcourse some Digitalk Grin

I just finished a meeting with Marc Rossier VVD Zoetermeer. (City council)
He is very excited about the Tofugear platform and the plans for accepting Digibyte & Guldencoin in the street.

When we have the meeting with all the merchants he will be joining us with some others.  
Looking very good so far guys  Grin

https://twitter.com/MarcRosier/status/634314726156181504

Cheers
legendary
Currently I have a fait amount of Digibytes but I would like to know what a good amount of Digibytes is I should have in my wallets. Any tips? At the moment the price is low so I want to buy some more and store them on my cold wallet and have the other half for usage.
All DigiByte is good but let’s just imagine what it might be like, if 5000 people had a million dgb each right now. That’s not a lot of dgb when you convert it to dollars and it’s not a lot of people on the scale of things. Now, imagine all of these people were patient and decent with a strong belief that the world could be so much better than it is today and that DigiByte might just be the tool that was going to demonstrate that to the rest of the world and this could actually be your best shot at making a real difference to the way we do things. Then if you could at least double your numbers over the next 20 years, you just might pull it off!

or about 11 Billion!

Low and behold and another one came towards the light!
Am a Digibyte multi-millionaire now.  Grin
congratulations, I hope we will all be very happy together!  Wink
legendary
Anyone just joining our community and isn’t already aware, DigiByte group which is another community run project for the purpose of organizing community efforts, is currently running the Digibyte knights competition and anyone can enter. Here you will have the chance to win a prize currently standing at 250000 DgB, in addition to that if you happen to be pointing some mining hardware at the official digihash pool, there is an extra bonus sum to be had if you turn out to be the lucky winner.
You should certainly give it a go if you have not already because, as it stands, I believe the odds of winning are pretty favorable.
Running a full core wallet and being connected to the DigiByte network is actively supporting it and mining in it, no matter how small your rig is, as a community member you will be helping to keep it healthy. It is the community we create here that will be a major contributor to the success or failure of this project and the project is massive.  Jared can’t do this all on his own, so get involved, when you can, join in and instead of waiting for the future to smack you in the face, be part of its creation. We have an adventure in front of us!

https://digibytegroup.com/project/contest-august-2015/

legendary
I don’t know about you guys but I hate all this internal fighting going on in bitcoin right now and at the same time the wolves are at the door.
It seems to me like a monumental opportunity has been missed and now has probably passed. The outside world looks in ever more deterred to engage the concept of this technology and of course when faith is lost in bitcoin it affects anything tied to it and that includes DigiByte for now.

The only really special thing about Bitcoin is that it was first it certainly isn’t the best solution for transactions that will compete with visa, it wasn’t designed to be, it was designed to be more like gold, a commodity and it would have been very good at that. Now it’s starting to look a bit like a fish on a bicycle. IMO.

latest DigiReport!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-haCDqhaTqc&feature=youtu.be&a
Jump to: