Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 791. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DigiReport Episode #4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZeISgFZNXY

This week we tried a different way of presenting information to engage an audience. Let us know what you think.

This look great, really useful for "normal" users new to cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

This week we tried a different way of presenting information to engage an audience. Let us know what you think.

I think everything looks great now, but the voice and a small white noise in the background is a bit disturbing. The voice is like coming from inside of a cave. I think sound recording device has to be a bit better that cancels noise etc.. Then it should be perfect Smiley Thank you Jared!

PS: I also felt a bit like you are rushing this time and the last part you turned your eyes to the left Smiley  But definitely something is improved in every new episode. Keep going Jared !
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Very nice work again, I think talking about things thats around Digibyte and the cryptoworld is good but that just needs to be a part of the Digireport.
Activity: 798

Looks nice, good work. I miss the community update or the cyptoworld-news from the last week and the Impact on dgb.
Activity: 637
What is the block times meant to be for digispeed?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

after watching the video, i felt and thought that it could have been like this:

7th August 2015: 1st episode DigiKnow
- Credit Cards' algorithms, their financial systems and histories. (You already got most or all of it down in this video)
- End it with how Digibyte will solve all these in the next DigiReport.

10th August 2015: 4th episode DigiReport
- How Digibyte can solve these problems with its current algorithms and system.
- End it with understanding Bitcoin in this next DigiKnow and look forward to the next DigiReport for more info on DigiSpeed

14th August 2015: 2nd episode DigiKnow
- Bitcoin's current algorithms, system, etc.
- End it with looking forward to the next DigiReport on how Digibyte will be so much better.

17th August 2015: 5th episode DigiReport
- The Future of Digibyte - DigiSpeed.

In this manner, if both DigiKnow and DigiReport touch on a similar subject, its easier to relate and to understand and to see why Digibyte will be better. There is a gradual flow of information. Also, it has been a few months already and im pretty sure we all would love to know more details about DigiSpeed. It doesn't have to be done. But we are sure there must be more details than what was announced back in April/May 2015.

Just my 2 digibytes: i feel and think that DigiReport should just be about Digibyte. Just Digibyte alone. At the very least, keep it mostly about Digibyte. Like how the 1st 3 DigiReports were. Not entirely about other things. Other things can be touched on through DigiKnow.

Just what i thought since you asked. But do whatever floats your boat best.  Smiley
yoyoamigo,

Thanks for the feedback! DigiKnow will definitely address information about other things. DigiReport will be an ever evolving report as we learn new things and gain experience with video editing. But we will make sure to focus it on DigiByte. Cheers
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

after watching the video, i felt and thought that it could have been like this:

7th August 2015: 1st episode DigiKnow
- Credit Cards' algorithms, their financial systems and histories. (You already got most or all of it down in this video)
- End it with how Digibyte will solve all these in the next DigiReport.

10th August 2015: 4th episode DigiReport
- How Digibyte can solve these problems with its current algorithms and system.
- End it with understanding Bitcoin in this next DigiKnow and look forward to the next DigiReport for more info on DigiSpeed

14th August 2015: 2nd episode DigiKnow
- Bitcoin's current algorithms, system, etc.
- End it with looking forward to the next DigiReport on how Digibyte will be so much better.

17th August 2015: 5th episode DigiReport
- The Future of Digibyte - DigiSpeed.

In this manner, if both DigiKnow and DigiReport touch on a similar subject, its easier to relate and to understand and to see why Digibyte will be better. There is a gradual flow of information. Also, it has been a few months already and im pretty sure we all would love to know more details about DigiSpeed. It doesn't have to be done. But we are sure there must be more details than what was announced back in April/May 2015.

Just my 2 digibytes: i feel and think that DigiReport should just be about Digibyte. Just Digibyte alone. At the very least, keep it mostly about Digibyte. Like how the 1st 3 DigiReports were. Not entirely about other things. Other things can be touched on through DigiKnow.

Just what i thought since you asked. But do whatever floats your boat best.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
small amount of miners on an obscure algorithm perhaps. What is the trade volume? and what would happen if you sold a couple of million? I don't know, the word 'worth' is abused in crypto all the time. What will it be worth tomorrow? Is it a pump? Is it a strong community? I never heard of it until you mentioned it and we have already discovered there are two with the same name. Crypto is a mine field!

what can you do with it that you can't do with DigiByte? looking at it, it looks less secure than Digibyte, super computer hackable!
legendary
Activity: 637
Does anyone know how bytecoin is worth 27 sat with 175 billion coins in circulation?
legendary
However he added, the DigiReport is ready to go! 
I'm ready  Cool
2:20am in HongKong, don't know if you noticed digireport has been arriving Tuesdays! we are all ready...
legendary
yes, but you said a few cents per day. It will mine around 65 dgb a day so you should see a payout each day on digihash. and you will be a knight!
Or you can buy DGB for 1,30EUR, its the same effect for a whole year Cheesy
you should buy at least as much as you mine. It is adding to the network that is the important thing you would be doing!
yes, but you said a few cents per day. It will mine around 65 dgb a day so you should see a payout each day on digihash. and you will be a knight!
Or you can buy DGB for 1,30EUR, its the same effect for a whole year Cheesy
legendary
Jump to: