Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 812. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 637
Merit: 500
Do you want to sell your DigiBytes? And exchanges are not looking good to sell? Please let me know, I will buy your DGBs +1 to +5 SAT from the highest buy wall bid, depending on the amount you want to sell. Best, Halin

Rather buy on exchanges, it shows good faith for digibyte and you take more digibyte off people that don't want the coin. Not good taking off people that are holding .
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Do you want to sell your DigiBytes? And exchanges are not looking good to sell? Please let me know, I will buy your DGBs +1 to +5 SAT from the highest buy wall bid, depending on the amount you want to sell. Best, Halin
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
I've got a rough draft . . . that's a little bit different from what I originally mentioned - I wasn't able to develop a list of 10, in fact, I had to drop 2 of my initial 7 and couldn't get beyond 5, and they're the only coins I would currently be involved in.

http://asistec-ti.com/tba/originalemail.htm

Let me know what you think. Please pick it apart and be as critical as you can (with both the e-mail and the related updates and additional materials on the website). Have no mercy. It's in all of our interests!

I'm going to be "out of the office" until the end of the week - so time you've got - and then I hope to begin sending it out either by the weekend or early next week at the latest.

Edit: I've added a new thread on the forum for comments if you think you might end up cluttering here. http://asistec-ti.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=6 Remember that you can send me a PM as well. TIA

Estimated Long Term Appreciation Potential... how long term is this, 10 year, 25 year, 100 year? Looks over optimistic in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I agree with most of the coin choices with Digibyte being the one with the largest potential but 50000 to 1?
Other remark, logo and website look like they ran away from the late 80s early 90s, maybe freshen them up a bit Wink

Nevertheless, appreciate what you're doing, keep up the great work!

As for the Digibyte promotion you guys really need to learn how "to stunt" Remember the Doge nascar car? That's how you get media attention... I've seen DGB team is trying to raise funds to get the word out on cryptocoinnews and coindesk, does this mean the DGB team is actually broke and doesn't even have 200$ to spend anymore?

DGB has it all tech wise to become a leader, what it lacks imho is a sponsor to put this brilliant coin into the spotlight. DGB deserves mainstream attention, lots of it!

DGB team has 250 000 USD so not sure why they ask for donations? I will give donation to author of dgb book.
We have not asked for donations. We simply enorsed a community driven campaign that is being ran out side of our core dev team.

Still working on the video update that will address a lot of these questions and confusion here on the forum
I've got a rough draft . . . that's a little bit different from what I originally mentioned - I wasn't able to develop a list of 10, in fact, I had to drop 2 of my initial 7 and couldn't get beyond 5, and they're the only coins I would currently be involved in.

Let me know what you think. Please pick it apart and be as critical as you can (with both the e-mail and the related updates and additional materials on the website). Have no mercy. It's in all of our interests!

I'm going to be "out of the office" until the end of the week - so time you've got - and then I hope to begin sending it out either by the weekend or early next week at the latest.

Edit: I've added a new thread on the forum for comments if you think you might end up cluttering here. http://asistec-ti.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=6 Remember that you can send me a PM as well. TIA

Estimated Long Term Appreciation Potential... how long term is this, 10 year, 25 year, 100 year? Looks over optimistic in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I agree with most of the coin choices with Digibyte being the one with the largest potential but 50000 to 1?
Other remark, logo and website look like they ran away from the late 80s early 90s, maybe freshen them up a bit Wink

As for the Digibyte promotion you guys really need to learn how "to stunt" Remember the Doge nascar car? That's how you get media attention... I've seen DGB team is trying to raise funds to get the word out on cryptocoinnews and coindesk, does this mean the DGB team is actually broke and doesn't even have 200$ to spend anymore?

DGB has it all tech wise to become a leader, what it lacks imho is a sponsor to put this brilliant coin into the spotlight. DGB deserves mainstream attention, lots of it!

DGB team has 250 000 USD so not sure why they ask for donations? I will give donation to author of dgb book.
Activity: 608

DGB and Noble your biggest investments?

Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Did anyone having trouble for the iOS wallet?? Currently i'm unable to unlock it , can't spend anything but i can receive and get a new address  Sad
PS : i'm on iOS 8.4

Try tapping on the "DigiByte" at the top of the screen, once you tap there, it should allow you to enter the phone's passcode.  When I first installed the app, it took me a little while to figure that out.

If that doesn't work, try to re-enter that secret phrase ...

Still... i can't press the "lock" button  Huh If i press it , it won't do anything :/ since 8.4 this happened :/

Sorry.  I haven't updated to 8.4 yet.  I'm sure this is frustrating for you.  Wish I could give you more advice than I have to solve the problem.  It might take a few days, but I'm sure that one of the devs will be able to better address the issue.  Just to be totally clear, you're referring to the app from the apple store - not the iOS Gaming Wallet beta that was available for a short time through the DGB forum?   

yep , the app from the app store , basically i'm using them as cold wallet , not hot wallet. i just need to send the funds to another place to get them "remixed"
For those wanting to make extra digibyte , you can sell dgb on bittrex and buy on cryptsy but just in small amounts. Easy dgb for free Smiley
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Did anyone having trouble for the iOS wallet?? Currently i'm unable to unlock it , can't spend anything but i can receive and get a new address  Sad

Try tapping on the "DigiByte" at the top of the screen, once you tap there, it should allow you to enter the phone's passcode.  When I first installed the app, it took me a little while to figure that out.

Still... i can't press the "lock" button  Huh If i press it , it won't do anything :/ since 8.4 this happened :/

Sorry.  I haven't updated to 8.4 yet.  I'm sure this is frustrating for you.  Wish I could give you more advice than I have to solve the problem.  It might take a few days, but I'm sure that one of the devs will be able to better address the issue.  Just to be totally clear, you're referring to the app from the apple store - not the iOS Gaming Wallet beta that was available for a short time through the DGB forum?   

Activity: 421
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Is DGB also going to be reducing supply like Myraid coin? MentalCollatz and 8bitcoder are 2 devs Jared has hired before to do work for digibyte so is myraidcoin going to be the test for digibyte again?

That will be good NOT, only 21 000 people can own a million coins so get in before it's too late.

Nice way of a call !!! lol
DIGIBYTE GROUP PROJECT UPDATE (July 13, 2015):

WE HAVE SENT OUT THE PRESS RELEASE FOR THE DIGIBYTE GAMING WALLET.  I WILL POST UPDATES ABOUT THE MEDIA RESPONSE AS SOON AS I HAVE THEM.

I want to personally thank everyone who supported and contributed to the press release.

As soon as I receive a final invoice from CoinDesk (probably within 48 hours), I will post a project accounting summary.

You can view the press release here:  https://digibytegroup.com/project-155/

Excited to see it on CoinDesk once it's published!

(They charge for press releases?)

Yes.  They charge (sort of).  Currently they are running a promotion where the press release is free (usually it's $99).  But, they still charge for images and links ($15 per image and $25 per link).

We raised enough money from community contributions to have 2 images and 2 links.

Actually, CoinDesk is a bargain.  I think it's CryptoCoinNews that charges $199 for the press release.

Once the press release is approved, they send the invoice.  It will appear in the "press releases" section of their site.  It's still up to them if they want to publish a featured story about it.

WE HAVE SENT OUT THE PRESS RELEASE FOR THE DIGIBYTE GAMING WALLET.  I WILL POST UPDATES ABOUT THE MEDIA RESPONSE AS SOON AS I HAVE THEM.

I want to personally thank everyone who supported and contributed to the press release.

As soon as I receive a final invoice from CoinDesk (probably within 48 hours), I will post a project accounting summary.

nice one Eric.  Smiley Thank you.

Thanks.

Activity: 924
Since marketing is a big subject that has been discussed, does anyone know someone who has successfully marketed other digital currencies outside of the forum community, Twitter, FB, etc? Like mainstream promotion? This may be a vital asset for us to spread the word and not stretch Jared and his team more than they are.

YC
Is DGB also going to be reducing supply like Myraid coin? MentalCollatz and 8bitcoder are 2 devs Jared has hired before to do work for digibyte so is myraidcoin going to be the test for digibyte again?

That will be good NOT, only 21 000 people can own a million coins so get in before it's too late.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Excited to see it on CoinDesk once it's published!

(They charge for press releases?)
Jump to: