Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 818. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 704
Merit: 500
I think maybe we may hire some popular person in digital currency arena.
Even if they share a link on their twitter, that gives an exposure for DGB.
This may seem weird but this is how it works. Along with the development, those people would support dgb.  
They would not reject a reasonable offer.

You should write for Seinfeld maybe, you are that funny.

Dying to read about other of your suggestions, really...

The path of success is just ahead for DGC. halinyo and "Jettin'" Just Jared on board... how can it fail???

For further insurance, may I suggest you enroll Bobsurplus?

Whenver i see this novice trader on a thread fudding, I will buy blindly, will be picking up a few more here

This guy is such a loser, look over his posts and it shows you how much of a loser he is, he fudded BLK and it pumped, he fudded VRC and it pumped and even fudded NAUT and look at that Cheesy

Barrabas is the David Seaman of the alt scene, do the opposite of what this guy says and you will do well in this landscape! GLGT

Typical of the handles at hand... Yes, pls by all means, take a good look at BLK and my "fudding" -nevermind I uncovered the reign of The Black Hand there- and you will find that it was high in the 40s (even touched, briefly, the mid 50s) and is now, after "pumping" in midteens and going back down to the mid singles where it has been for a year. And yes, take a look at VRC, which was in the high 30s and went all the way to a loss of 90% --while it pumped and, on the way back to 3, stays now at about 10. And yes, by all means look deeply at NAUT, which after "pumping", and pumping very, very big, stays still way below where it was when my "fudding" started...

And while you are at it, take a good look at the other ones, the ones that - as I "fudded" them, proving they were scams- are no longer even in the field. There are quite a few there.

If nothing else, you will gain some real perspective... not to mention how easily identify idiots on BTCT boards...

Lol dude you live in some deluded fantasy world and its guys like you that feed the pockets of those that make money in this game

Keep going buddy, Im always buying where I see you pop up  Cool
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
I need help ASAP, i just sent some DGB from my active wallet to my offline wallet.
It has more than 100 confirmations but when i check it on the blockchain it still hasn't arrived yet?
it says unconfirmed txs balance? But it has already been confirmed right?
What can i do now?

Do you have access to your offline wallet at the moment?
lol it's more than 9000 km away from me, so no.
But maybe i can delete everything except the wallet.dat? and resync? would that help?
And it's my desktop wallet so no exchange.

compare your block your at on wallet compare to block explorer maybe wallet not syncing but not saying out of sync.

I'm gonna give it a few more hours before im gonna freak the hell out.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
This may seem weird but this is how it works. Along with the development, those people would support dgb.  

The path of success is just ahead for DGC. halinyo and "Jettin'" Just Jared on board... how can it fail???

Whenver i see this novice trader on a thread fudding, I will buy blindly, will be picking up a few more here

This guy is such a loser, look over his posts and it shows you how much of a loser he is, he fudded BLK and it pumped, he fudded VRC and it pumped and even fudded NAUT and look at that Cheesy

Barrabas is the David Seaman of the alt scene, do the opposite of what this guy says and you will do well in this landscape! GLGT

Typical of the handles at hand... Yes, pls by all means, take a good look at BLK and my "fudding" -nevermind I uncovered the reign of The Black Hand there- and you will find that it was high in the 40s (even touched, briefly, the mid 50s) and is now, after "pumping" in midteens and going back down to the mid singles where it has been for a year. And yes, take a look at VRC, which was in the high 30s and went all the way to a loss of 90% --while it pumped and, on the way back to 3, stays now at about 10. And yes, by all means look deeply at NAUT, which after "pumping", and pumping very, very big, stays still way below where it was when my "fudding" started...

And while you are at it, take a good look at the other ones, the ones that - as I "fudded" them, proving they were scams- are no longer even in the field. There are quite a few there.

If nothing else, you will gain some real perspective... not to mention how easily identify idiots on BTCT boards...

What is your issue with dgb? They said the 250k usd investor had to be kept anonymous. Everything else has been transparent.

The issue is very simple and quite reflected in the price: This project is not an inch further, in any direction, than it was when started. Not an inch.

All that jetting around the world by "jettin'" Jared, all those offices across continents, all those anonymous $250k have produced...NOTHING in many months already. Nothing whatsoever.

Do you think it is an issue worth having? No? Ok then...

Yes but investor not going to pump price because sha and scrypt multipools keep dumping. Miners of the other 3 algos hold coins as normal users able to mine them. Things will change in 4 to 8 years when the rewards are less then it become a sellers market. It is a buyers market  at these cheap prices.

250k usd investment is going into projects like digispeed.

The way I see it, 4-8 years is exactly akin to 40-80 years. Why not being generous with numbers like those?

You are just not serious, sorry.
Activity: 637
I need help ASAP, i just sent some DGB from my active wallet to my offline wallet.
It has more than 100 confirmations but when i check it on the blockchain it still hasn't arrived yet?
What can i do now?

But maybe i can delete everything except the wallet.dat? and resync? would that help?

compare your block your at on wallet compare to block explorer maybe wallet not syncing but not saying out of sync.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
What can i do now?

How long has it been ?
Think differently
What can i do now?

What can i do now?

Your active wallet on exchange? 

What is your issue with dgb? They said the 250k usd investor had to be kept anonymous. Everything else has been transparent.

The issue is very simple and quite reflected in the price: This project is not an inch further, in any direction, than it was when started. Not an inch.

All that jetting around the world by "jettin'" Jared, all those offices across continents, all those anonymous $250k have produced...NOTHING in many months already. Nothing whatsoever.

Yes but investor not going to pump price because sha and scrypt multipools keep dumping. Miners of the other 3 algos hold coins as normal users able to mine them. Things will change in 4 to 8 years when the rewards are less then it become a sellers market. It is a buyers market  at these cheap prices.

250k usd investment is going into projects like digispeed.
Think differently
What can i do now?
legendary

Think differently

legendary

Activity: 704

legendary
Pretty interesting. Absolutely think we should contact Brian Kelly to see if there is any opportunity for DGB.

YC

This is what a project should look like: https://twitter.com/bkbriankelly/status/618793036982693888

I think we may contact BK to discuss if they need micro-payment system and any use of DGB in there ? What do you think Jared? Cheers.

I have indirect contact but, it is better Jared himself does this. Cheers.
Activity: 924
Pretty interesting. Absolutely think we should contact Brian Kelly to see if there is any opportunity for DGB.

YC

This is what a project should look like: https://twitter.com/bkbriankelly/status/618793036982693888

I think we may contact BK to discuss if they need micro-payment system and any use of DGB in there ? What do you think Jared? Cheers.
legendary

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

ROFL ...ROFL, barabbas the a paid fudder has a suggestion. what a clown ROFL
No coins work, no coins make sense, only the barabbas/Iconexpert coins
ROFL ... pathetic barabbas.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Perhaps we could set up a multipool that mines whatever and auto converts to Digibyte.

Yaamp just released there code so I wouldn't think it would be to hard.
https://github.com/globalzon/yaamp

It would create buy support which everyone wants and might
provide some stability.

Only works if you can outnumber the miners pushing dgb down to get profits... if you can't reverse it you feed them at a higher price if you can reverse it you're giving them a higher price while you are selling lower value coins to do this. Best to let it take its natural course and go lower so you can buy if you believe in it.... else we need proper miners to provide real resistance.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Perhaps we could set up a multipool that mines whatever and auto converts to Digibyte.

Yaamp just released there code so I wouldn't think it would be to hard.
https://github.com/globalzon/yaamp

It would create buy support which everyone wants and might
provide some stability.
Jump to: