Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 822. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
maybe the dev can buy the coins  .

The guys who made the $250k investment can easily pump price to 500 sat without it even causing a dent to them. Why you think a lot of asian miners mining this coin.

Is there any transparancy about the $250k investment? Is it possible to reveal the private investment to 5 honest and trusted DGB people (i would nominate halinyo, HR, tamilee, o0o0 and Verias) with a non-disclosure agreement? I do trust Jared but somewhere i am also afraid that this investment is a fairytale. If it is not real, it does not matter but do not use it as a marketing point. Just be transparant. Please Jared?
I would believe the 5 people i just mentioned.
Active Bitcoin Nodes: 5978 Reachable nodes as of Tue Apr 28 2015

https://getaddr.bitnodes.io/

Active DigiByte Nodes: 3290 ( still counting) Reachable nodes as of Tue Apr 28 2015

http://dgbmap.com/

Does anyone know of any other coin that has up to date real time node availability data?

Is this a lie or or do we really have 3290 nodes? I was telling this to my friends on slack of supernet and they said it is a big lie and Digibyte has only 20!!! active nodes!
Jared, do we have 3000+ nodes? I trust you to be transparant.
http://dgbmap.com/ beta. Still a few things need working on and once I'm happy with the API I will expose it to the public.

Cheers.

This seems to be down? Can this be fixed?
Introducing ★★DigiSpeed★★ Hard Fork

What is DigiSpeed Hard Fork v. 4.0?

DigiSpeed will allow DigiByte to match Visa in transaction carrying capacity!

1) DigiByte block timing will increase from 30 seconds to 15 seconds.
2) DigiByte block size will increase from 1 MB to 10 MB initially, with built in future increases.
3) Custom block propagation code based upon Microsoft research will dramatically increase network efficiency.
4) DigiByte transaction capacity will increase from 140 TPS to 5800 TPS (Visa averages 1736 TPS).
5) DigiByte reward will stay on track for 21 Billion DGB in 21 Years.
6) MultiShield will be improved even more to allow for even greater security (90% of 1 of DGB's 5 mining algos, plus 51% of others will be required for an attack) making MultiShield even more secure.

These changes will make DigiByte the most secure, fastest and largest transaction carrying-capacity, decentralized, POW cryptocurrency in existence.

We have already been busy the past two months behind the scenes, researching, studying and analyzing if it would be possible to expand the DigiByte network to be able to handle the average daily volume Visa handles and make these changes. We are now confident it can be done.

Please give us feedback & let us know how you can help us test these changes and prepare for the hard fork! We would love to work with others devs, including the Bitcoin core devs!

DigiByte Core v3.0.3 Wallets & Source

DigiByte Mobile Wallets

DigiByte Info Kit
Share This PDF With Everyone You Know Who Can Benefit From DigiByte

Connect With DigiByte
Keep Up With The Latest DigiByte News & Updates

DigiByte Exchanges
Where To Buy & Sell DigiBytes

Don't you mean decrease? When do you expect it to be ready Jared?

is that also mean mining rate will double up?

You mean block reward? Good question. Jared?
Activity: 654
Merit: 500

2) DigiByte block size will increase from 1 MB to 10 MB initially, with built in future increases.
3) Custom block propagation code based upon Microsoft research will dramatically increase network efficiency.
4) DigiByte transaction capacity will increase from 140 TPS to 5800 TPS (Visa averages 1736 TPS).
6) MultiShield will be improved even more to allow for even greater security (90% of 1 of DGB's 5 mining algos, plus 51% of others will be required for an attack) making MultiShield even more secure.

These changes will make DigiByte the most secure, fastest and largest transaction carrying-capacity, decentralized, POW cryptocurrency in existence.

We have already been busy the past two months behind the scenes, researching, studying and analyzing if it would be possible to expand the DigiByte network to be able to handle the average daily volume Visa handles and make these changes. We are now confident it can be done.

Please give us feedback & let us know how you can help us test these changes and prepare for the hard fork! We would love to work with others devs, including the Bitcoin core devs!

DigiByte Mobile Wallets

DigiByte Info Kit

Connect With DigiByte

DigiByte Exchanges

is that also mean mining rate will double up?

DigiByte Mobile Wallets

DigiByte Info Kit

Connect With DigiByte

DigiByte Exchanges

Activity: 750
is http://digistats.info a fake or demo or why the most values are fixed/static? 85874 Transaction in over one year? And now they working on digispeed to increase up to 140000 transaction per second? For what?

It will have good marketing value and create a needed pump in the market to bring more attention to the coin.
And for what, there are applications for it? Only a number is not a marketing coup.

Nothing to do with the market as anyone who has spoken to me knows I care very little for the market. It was simply a project I thought would be a good learning experience for me and useful to the community. At the end of the day Digistats will have a fairly powerful rest API that will hopefully attract more 3rd party development towards DigiByte.

I've already made a steady stream of changes to the backend that I will push when they are ready and that should make the experience more enjoyable.

Cheers.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
is http://digistats.info a fake or demo or why the most values are fixed/static? 85874 Transaction in over one year? And now they working on digispeed to increase up to 140000 transaction per second? For what?

It will have good marketing value and create a needed pump in the market to bring more attention to the coin.
And for what, there are applications for it? Only a number is not a marketing coup.
Activity: 637

Activity: 798
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
When looking at price, compare digibyte to dogecoin. Dogecoin have close to 100.1 billion coins / 4.6 billion , Doge have 21.7 more supply. Price is double DGB. You do the math.

BUT!, DGB is 500 times less popular than DOGE. We have to really focus on PR/Media once we got everything working!
We have to use external sources for promoting DGB, not only news, magazines, but also some other methods...
When looking at price, compare digibyte to dogecoin. Dogecoin have close to 100.1 billion coins / 4.6 billion , Doge have 21.7 more supply. Price is double DGB. You do the math.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
To be published in late August / early September 2015:

https://i.imgur.com/vjLLbC9.png

When your book is released I want to donate 50 000 DGB to you as a small tip to help promote DGB more.
Good incentive! I will double the donation and add another 50K

The books should be printed with a redemption code inside them good for $5 USD in digibyte at time of claim. Build that into the price as a way to promote some adoption too.. read the book now use the currency Smiley could even have a part in the book that shows how to use and a sample way to spend it...

Just an idea

Redemption code, yea. Good idea.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

When your book is released I want to donate 50 000 DGB to you as a small tip to help promote DGB more.

The books should be printed with a redemption code inside them good for $5 USD in digibyte at time of claim. Build that into the price as a way to promote some adoption too.. read the book now use the currency Smiley could even have a part in the book that shows how to use and a sample way to spend it...

Just an idea
Activity: 332
Merit: 250

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If you all have to much supply or want to get out of DigiByte. Send them here: D6HC1TVesr32oU1fZdXpUL7iSCRRmhk4aE  I'll take them off your hands, for you!  Cheesy

Sad Or stop complaining about DigiByte! Who cares what the price is, even if it's 1 sat or 0.1 sat.  Grin
Jump to: