Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 853. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkWVD8MJlS0

I just realized that Jared mentioned in this video that "after 12-24 months from the time of the presentation, you will be able to buy your morning coffee with DigiByte"... Well well well...
We are really getting very close to the beginning of that time and DGB has done a huge progress from the time... Well done and keep it up Jared and the team!

Check this out as well from https://youtu.be/JkWVD8MJlS0?t=681
"6 minutes" and "less than 1 minute..."

Wondering what is happening with www.digi-pay.com
Seems like someone is selling the domain Smiley
Did we have the plans changed Jared?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
started a german thread for our german investors and interested people. Want to start a giveaway over digibytetip and Facebook for all the german newbies to educate and make them interested for more!

here is the link to the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064731.new#new

If you want to donate for the giveaway, pls here: DAqh1swffHVfmixhCY2o8baxvkeutjPxmd or @fevoe on twitter

Awesome! Great job on starting this.  I have send you some.
Activity: 750
I just want to say that you can trust him for 100%. He is a member of the Digibyte team for a while now and he is a pro in the things he has done.

esotericizm is definitely trustworthy. He has been working with us for awhile now and has helped with multiple wallets and has done a phenomenal job. We will make sure he gets back on the OP.

heh thanks guys  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hi guys, I recieved this message from esotericizm and i'm not sure whether to trust it. The problem i have is i sent all my digi's to an address created on dgbaddress.org, and i cant import the private key.
I followed what he said but the updated software does nothing when i run it. So i quickly disconnected from the internet and scanned and removed found viruses. Is this guy trustworthy? The digibytes are still in the wallet.

I'm the dev of digibit (among other things). My name *was* in the OP but it may have gotten removed when the OP was reformatted, I am listed in the team info page on the official digibyte website though http://digibyte.co/content/digibyte-team. I just noticed you hadn't logged in for a couple of days and wanted to make sure my post didn't get lost so I private messaged you instead Smiley

I compiled that version of digibit from the source code specifically so that you would be able to import your private key. I'm not sure what version of the core client you are using but the issue should be fixed in the latest version. If you are running v3.0.3.1 and you're still unable to import your private keys please let us know so we can look into it.

If it means anything here is the virus total report for the file I sent you.

SHA256:   a8a9e68b4924924970cdb93828ee4910744430ad1ba477a2bf9df1c2551b04da
File name:   digibit-0.1.2-windows-setup.exe
Detection ratio:   0 / 57
Analysis date:   2015-05-18 15:48:53 UTC ( 1 minute ago )

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a8a9e68b4924924970cdb93828ee4910744430ad1ba477a2bf9df1c2551b04da/analysis/1431964133/

Cheers.

It looks awesome and very informative Cheesy. Does Digibyte have an irc channel and tipbot so people can speak faster with each other and exchange ideas and tips?

Yeah #digibytecoin on freenode, No IRC Tipbot but if the channel gets active enough I could get one up and running
esotericizm is definitely trustworthy. He has been working with us for awhile now and has helped with multiple wallets and has done a phenomenal job. We will make sure he gets back on the OP.
Activity: 213
started a german thread for our german investors and interested people. Want to start a giveaway over digibytetip and Facebook for all the german newbies to educate and make them interested for more!

here is the link to the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064731.new#new

If you want to donate for the giveaway, pls here: DAqh1swffHVfmixhCY2o8baxvkeutjPxmd or @fevoe on twitter

Activity: 750
Hi guys, I recieved this message from esotericizm and i'm not sure whether to trust it. The problem i have is i sent all my digi's to an address created on dgbaddress.org, and i cant import the private key.
I followed what he said but the updated software does nothing when i run it. So i quickly disconnected from the internet and scanned and removed found viruses. Is this guy trustworthy? The digibytes are still in the wallet.

I'm the dev of digibit (among other things). My name *was* in the OP but it may have gotten removed when the OP was reformatted, I am listed in the team info page on the official digibyte website though http://digibyte.co/content/digibyte-team. I just noticed you hadn't logged in for a couple of days and wanted to make sure my post didn't get lost so I private messaged you instead Smiley

I compiled that version of digibit from the source code specifically so that you would be able to import your private key. I'm not sure what version of the core client you are using but the issue should be fixed in the latest version. If you are running v3.0.3.1 and you're still unable to import your private keys please let us know so we can look into it.

If it means anything here is the virus total report for the file I sent you.

SHA256:   a8a9e68b4924924970cdb93828ee4910744430ad1ba477a2bf9df1c2551b04da
File name:   digibit-0.1.2-windows-setup.exe
Detection ratio:   0 / 57
Analysis date:   2015-05-18 15:48:53 UTC ( 1 minute ago )

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a8a9e68b4924924970cdb93828ee4910744430ad1ba477a2bf9df1c2551b04da/analysis/1431964133/

Cheers.

It looks awesome and very informative Cheesy. Does Digibyte have an irc channel and tipbot so people can speak faster with each other and exchange ideas and tips?

Yeah #digibytecoin on freenode, No IRC Tipbot but if the channel gets active enough I could get one up and running
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I just want to say that you can trust him for 100%. He is a member of the Digibyte team for a while now and he is a pro in the things he has done.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

"Hey buddy,

I'm not sure who hosts dgbaddress.org but they are using the wrong private key address version which is why your keys won't import into our wallets.

I've created a special install of digibit for you so that you may import your key and grab your funds (I would suggest once you get access to your funds that you send them to the digibyte core client and then run 'dumpprivkey
' so that you have a proper private key for future use).

Here are the steps

1. Install digibit from bottom of this message

2. create a file called digibit.key and place it anywhere (desktop is fine in this case as you will be deleting this file after we are done)

3. The contents of this file should look like this (replacing my private key with the one you got from dgbaddress.org)

6JKdYVajEGSNLt6hUaK4TNMNn6YKPzmoNyQcnaZd7GoN14TqegM 2014-12-24T07:12:34Z

You need to set the date to a few days before you sent funds to the wallet which is why I've set it to december 2014 just to be safe

4. Save digibit.key and open the digibit client you installed from this message.

5. Click on Tools > Import Private Key. In the new window that pops up click "Choose Import File" and select digibit.key from earlier

6. Now click the button that says "Import Private Keys" and it should hopefully say that it was sucessfull at which point the blockchain will need to do a rescan.
Once thats complete you should have access to your funds and you can safely delete digibit.key. It's at this point I suggest now sending your funds to the official Digibyte Core Wallet.

Digibyte 0.12 - Windows Install - https://mega.co.nz/#!exV1lbaS!-q2IUJptqOFYHMpnklppYXvJlMJkZ0N6a0CDbkMCOz0

Let me know if this works for you.

Cheers!"
Merci a lot of likes already   Tongue

This one's a good one.

A very good one.

We have spend ~9$ so far.  Offcourse we can advertise something else on facebook..maybe something like the tipping platform?

Turkey is far most the leading country with the likes for now.  ~65%
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
24 can you show me a preview of the ad?
i cant find it...
I'm on my phone right now but when you look at the digibyte faceboook,the last post with the video is the ad.
ahh okay thanks!

No Facebook here can you make a printscreen?

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Merci a lot of likes already   Tongue

This one's a good one.

A very good one.
Activity: 252
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
i cant find it...
I'm on my phone right now but when you look at the digibyte faceboook,the last post with the video is the ad.
ahh okay thanks!

Activity: 252
i cant find it...
ahh okay thanks!

Think differently
i cant find it...
ahh okay thanks!
i cant find it...
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
Received another 18900 Digibytes. Thank you!

Can I have donating for grabbing a hooker?  Tongue
Think differently
i cant find it...
Jump to: