Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 924. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

We are working on French and German now. What other languages should we make a priority? Also, if anyone would like to help with additional languages we can get people a login.

Hindi हिन्दी 310* 4.70%  India, Nepal, and Fiji Part of Hindi languages family. Includes approx.
100 million speakers of other Hindi languages not counted below. Mutually intelligible with Urdu. Schedule 8 official language of India.

Arabic العربيَّة 295* 4.43  Arab League. See List of countries where Arabic is an official language. Arabic also is a liturgical language of 1.6 billion Muslims.
[6][7] The Arabic language contains many different dialects. Many are not mutually intelligible. See Varieties of Arabic

Portuguese Português 215* 3.27% Portugal, Brazil, Angola, Cape Verde, Mozambique, São Tomé and Príncipe, Guinea-Bissau, Timor-Leste, and Macau.
See List of countries where Portuguese is an official language Partially mutually intelligible with Spanish[2][3][4]

Bengali বাংলা 220* 3.11% Bangladesh, India (West Bengal, Tripura, Assam, Andaman and Nicobar Islands[8][9], Jharkhand (secondary)), Sierra Leone[10]
(honorary official language), Karachi (Pakistan)[11][12][13] The Department of Bengali in the University of Karachi also offers regular programs of studies at the Bachelors and at the Masters levels for Bengali Literature.[14]Schedule 8 official language of India.

Russian Pyccкий 155* 2.33% Russia, Ukraine, and the Commonwealth of Independent States. See List of countries where Russian is an official language.
Partially mutually intelligible with Ukrainian[15] and Belarusian.[15]

Japanese 日本語 125* 1.90% Japan  

We are working on French and German now. What other languages should we make a priority? Also, if anyone would like to help with additional languages we can get people a login.

Love it proof of leadership Grin

I can help with Dutch Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Somebody posted that he wants to translate in German.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Dutch translations almost done! www.Digibyte.co/nl

Yes i saw it good job mate Grin

Also the china section looks real nice Smiley
Another DOS attack, it's funny whenever there is any news that might spark the interest of the general public in Bitcoin or it's like, Trolls are out condemning it and sites are attacked.
I reported stuck 30sat order to cryptsy, has anyone else? Another glitch eh?

We need something Roll Eyes

@HR CAN WE USE YOURE FORUM!?!
Dutch translations almost done! www.Digibyte.co/nl

Yes i saw it good job mate Grin

Also the china section looks real nice Smiley
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
New install, Ubuntu 14.04.

I go to https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte

I follow the Digibyte Ubuntu Build instructions and get the following errors at the following points:

sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev git
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev Error: Package 'libdb4.8-dev' has no installation candidate
git clone git://github.com/digibyte/DigiByteProject.git
cd DigiByteProject
./autogen.sh
./configure
make ERROR: make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
cd src
sudo cp digibyted /usr/bin
Another DOS attack, it's funny whenever there is any news that might spark the interest of the general public in Bitcoin or it's like, Trolls are out condemning it and sites are attacked.

Yeah also did a report on the trollbox.. Some server problems they sayd.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Another DDOS attack, it's funny whenever there is any news that might spark the interest of the general public in Bitcoin or it's like, Trolls are out condemning it and sites are attacked.
legendary
Not good, wonder what's going on there.
For anyone reading this later, there is a sell order for 30 sat in left column while at the same time there is buy orders for 54 sat in the right.
Activity: 609
DMD,XZC
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
I remember Jared told in the begining of march that he had some news for us. One month past and no news on the horizon. Where are those good news we were promised a month ago i wonder? Or are they forgoten?

Upcoming wallet v 4 with new unique features aren't news?
legendary
Public trading could begin next week for bitcoin fund.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102549768
trolls are out in force in the comments. Someone mentioned DigiByte in one of them.  Tongue
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
I remember Jared told in the begining of march that he had some news for us. One month past and no news on the horizon. Where are those good news we were promised a month ago i wonder? Or are they forgoten?
Activity: 609
DMD,XZC
which algo is faster to mine on? skein qubit or groestl.
if you have several AMD GPUs, skein is the best  choice.
if you have NV GPU,try qubit
groestl?  leave it for big farm or multipool.

If I remember correctly,MYR had been attacked on groestl algo with low diff.
a big farm is mining for groestl on the official pool,that  is a strong support,pay high fee for the team,and secure the network.
Jump to: