Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 926. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 500
That was creepy. However I don't believe so.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Sorry, just can't see this idea ever making ROI, especially when only using regenerated energy. A 400W wind generator is likely to provide a better return.
+1  The costs of this thing will be huge i think.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Sorry, just can't see this idea ever making ROI, especially when only using regenerated energy. A 400W wind generator is likely to provide a better return.
+1  The costs of this thing will be huge i think.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Thanks 24, I had not noticed the date. Only one source for this information and I wouldn't normally bite unless there were at least two. Don't know what to think now.   Huh

Well it's the source you trust Smiley And for a buy in that will be the biggest in crypto history there is not enough sell orders Tongue
Well there does seem to be a little manipulation going on in the markets perhaps aimed at improving that possibility.
Agreed! well let's see,, Maybe your source wants to buy some Digibyte from Halinyo. He is willing to sell 20m +.

Did he say at what price?

I am guessing 40% already dump through exchange already Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
Thanks 24, I had not noticed the date. Only one source for this information and I wouldn't normally bite unless there were at least two. Don't know what to think now.   Huh

Well it's the source you trust Smiley And for a buy in that will be the biggest in crypto history there is not enough sell orders Tongue
Well there does seem to be a little manipulation going on in the markets perhaps aimed at improving that possibility.
Agreed! well let's see,, Maybe your source wants to buy some Digibyte from Halinyo. He is willing to sell 20m +.

Market price i think...And maybe when you buy everything you will get a discount.

Thanks, I will wait a week and see what the market does. I think it's going into the 40s just because of the fact there is so many coins in supply and the world doesn't know about DGB just yet. Smiley

Market price i think...And maybe when you buy everything you will get a discount.
legendary

legendary

legendary

Maybe Jared could confirm if he has been contacted by Gemini exchange?

I am checking out some resorts to buy in the future, When the time is ripe, I Invite all the long term DigiByte holders to come for the free party Grin

Mark my words Wink

Digibyte will need 5 years to grow, honestly even if the price goes back to 10-30 in the short term it does not matter. It's very obvious which 2 coins I have complete faith in the rest are just... fugazi's Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTHlXb0PXh4

Yeah! Sometimes i read a thread because i see a lot off btc investments, many times i come to the conclusion the just invest in a air bubble. I am very convinced that when DigiByte starts with some promotion we directly going to the moon or the bahamas Grin

Can someone sell me some inside information Roll Eyes Grin

I am checking out some resorts to buy in the future, When the time is ripe, I Invite all the long term DigiByte holders to come for the free party Grin

Mark my words Wink

Digibyte will need 5 years to grow, honestly even if the price goes back to 10-30 in the short term it does not matter. It's very obvious which 2 coins I have complete faith in the rest are just... fugazi's Smiley

video blocked here on copyright grounds!

Do not worry digibyters, apparently we should prepare for the biggest buy in, in crypto history if there is any truth to the latest information I've received from what has been a very reliable source, up to now.  Grin

But yeah,,Care to share ?Smiley  Stupid Q,  Offcourse not Tongue
legendary

Mark my words Wink

video blocked here on copyright grounds!

Do not worry digibyters, apparently we should prepare for the biggest buy in, in crypto history if there is any truth to the latest information I've received from what has been a very reliable source, up to now.  Grin
legendary

Mark my words Wink

I already reserved a nice chair.

How much more do i need to reserve when the sleeping giant wakes up?
@ cryptoraver,, So did you already reserved a chair?

@YC, Where you at buddy?

Mark my words Wink
Jump to: