Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 925. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
which algo is faster to mine on? skein qubit or groestl.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
@ The community: What do you think it was worth?

never mind, I sent some anyway.
legendary
I missed the faucets section. can someone post a list here plz for new users like me to get their hands on some dgb

Welcome johnbrainless,
We dont have any faucets section but we do give away Digibytes on twitter. #digibytetip www.digibytetip.com
If you dont have twitter please feel free to post your address and i'm sure you will get tipped by one of the community members!

Cheers

DBcq27126j3XdtoB2Psu5oTJVr24euGHnZ

thanks for any tips coming my way Cheesy
Come on, post a video on youtube of yourself doing the DigiByte dance or at least tell a joke or something or it's just begging!
sr i did not want to sound like beg.

why did the digi cross the road?

to get to the rocket to the moooooooooooon!

another "Hey, cabby! How much to take me to the station?" "Five bucks, sir." "And how much for my suitcase?" "No charge for the suitcase, sir." "Okay. Take the case and I’ll walk."
feeble, but I'll hold up my end because I asked for it.  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Hahaha Jumbley you need to send some Digibytes now  Grin
I missed the faucets section. can someone post a list here plz for new users like me to get their hands on some dgb

Welcome johnbrainless,
We dont have any faucets section but we do give away Digibytes on twitter. #digibytetip www.digibytetip.com
If you dont have twitter please feel free to post your address and i'm sure you will get tipped by one of the community members!

Cheers

Come on, post a video on youtube of yourself doing the DigiByte dance or at least tell a joke or something or it's just begging!
sr i did not want to sound like beg.

why did the digi cross the road?

to get to the rocket to the moooooooooooon!

another "Hey, cabby! How much to take me to the station?" "Five bucks, sir." "And how much for my suitcase?" "No charge for the suitcase, sir." "Okay. Take the case and I’ll walk."
legendary

Welcome johnbrainless,

Cheers

is there a richlist available? i am planning on investing some satoshi i get from faucets on our coin.

Welcome johnbrainless,

Cheers

Welcome johnbrainless,

Cheers
Public trading could begin next week for bitcoin fund.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102549768
how low do we go this time? I am trying to eat some small pieces of the cheap pie Smiley

btw: my wallet doesn't synch. two days behind all the time. what's wrong?
Try to reset the blockchain. It should not take so long.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Thanks 24, I had not noticed the date. Only one source for this information and I wouldn't normally bite unless there were at least two. Don't know what to think now.   Huh

Well it's the source you trust Smiley And for a buy in that will be the biggest in crypto history there is not enough sell orders Tongue
Well there does seem to be a little manipulation going on in the markets perhaps aimed at improving that possibility.
Agreed! well let's see,, Maybe your source wants to buy some Digibyte from Halinyo. He is willing to sell 20m +.

Did he say at what price?

I am guessing 40% already dump through exchange already Cheesy

Any reason why he is selling?

to buy a Cadillac Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
Thanks 24, I had not noticed the date. Only one source for this information and I wouldn't normally bite unless there were at least two. Don't know what to think now.   Huh

Well it's the source you trust Smiley And for a buy in that will be the biggest in crypto history there is not enough sell orders Tongue
Well there does seem to be a little manipulation going on in the markets perhaps aimed at improving that possibility.
Agreed! well let's see,, Maybe your source wants to buy some Digibyte from Halinyo. He is willing to sell 20m +.

Did he say at what price?

I am guessing 40% already dump through exchange already Cheesy

Any reason why he is selling?
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Since p2pools.org went down and doesn't seem to be coming back.. Got a new SHA 256 DGB p2pool setup at http://p2pool.coin-node.com:24011/ (Sarasota, fl) Been pretty stable all week, just restarted  Grin
Activity: 252

I am checking out some resorts to buy in the future, When the time is ripe, I Invite all the long term DigiByte holders to come for the free party Grin

Mark my words Wink

Digibyte will need 5 years to grow, honestly even if the price goes back to 10-30 in the short term it does not matter. It's very obvious which 2 coins I have complete faith in the rest are just... fugazi's Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTHlXb0PXh4

it wont need 5 years if there will be excellent marketing and devs delivering great features. maybe in 2-3 years this will be at 10k or above

The already delivering great features, so in that way you are on the right side Grin

If i was Jarred i used DigiSpeed as a start for a big marketing promotion Smiley

Time will tell,  for sure to grow worldwide there has to be some kind of marketing of course.

Introducing ★★DigiSpeed★★ Hard Fork

What is DigiSpeed Hard Fork v. 4.0?

DigiSpeed will allow DigiByte to match Visa in transaction carrying capacity!

1) DigiByte block timing will increase from 30 seconds to 15 seconds.
2) DigiByte block size will increase from 1 MB to 10 MB initially, with built in future increases.
3) Custom block propagation code based upon Microsoft research will dramatically increase network efficiency.
4) DigiByte transaction capacity will increase from 140 TPS to 5800 TPS (Visa averages 1736 TPS).
5) DigiByte reward will stay on track for 21 Billion DGB in 21 Years.
6) MultiShield will be improved even more to allow for even greater security (90% of 1 of DGB's 5 mining algos, plus 51% of others will be required for an attack) making MultiShield even more secure.

These changes will make DigiByte the most secure, fastest and largest transaction carrying-capacity, decentralized, POW cryptocurrency in existence.

We have already been busy the past two months behind the scenes, researching, studying and analyzing if it would be possible to expand the DigiByte network to be able to handle the average daily volume Visa handles and make these changes. We are now confident it can be done.

Please give us feedback & let us know how you can help us test these changes and prepare for the hard fork! We would love to work with others devs, including the Bitcoin core devs!
Activity: 308

I am checking out some resorts to buy in the future, When the time is ripe, I Invite all the long term DigiByte holders to come for the free party Grin

Mark my words Wink

Digibyte will need 5 years to grow, honestly even if the price goes back to 10-30 in the short term it does not matter. It's very obvious which 2 coins I have complete faith in the rest are just... fugazi's Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTHlXb0PXh4

it wont need 5 years if there will be excellent marketing and devs delivering great features. maybe in 2-3 years this will be at 10k or above
Activity: 252
That was creepy. However I don't believe so.

But it deliver some free promotion, so in that case smart idea Grin

I was thinking,  we can do something with a youtube video a real funny one, and use it as promo tool.

Any thoughts? Cool
Jump to: