Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 979. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
I never have enough DigiBytes. But when will I buy all? Stay tuned ... . Wink

....prob a few hours after you shake the market down to 15-20 sats Smiley

if that isnt photoshopped of course

One advice if this is true... never leave this amount of coins at any exchange.
The risk of a hack of your account or an exchange goes short on your coins is a risk too high if you ask me.

Isn't Cryptsy supposed to be safe? And i'm looking for a longterm investement, but a little fun with markets isn't forbidden now is it  Wink

By my calculations that's just a bit over 100 BTC total when adding your DGB to your BTC, or roughly $23,500.00 worth of digital currency left on a digital currency exchange. A bit risky to leave that kind of money on any of these exchanges, even if it is one of the best. They literally run on a shoe string, and even though the risk of fraud is lower in the States, the risk of bankruptcy is just as high as anywhere, and when that happens, there's no prior notice, they just close doors and then you can get in line with everybody else who had money with them. Now, I admit, everything's relative, and 23 grand to one person is another person's chump change, but regardless, the same advice holds for all: only permanently keep on an exchange what you can afford to lose. Same thing with online wallets. And be careful with security measures on your own computer. Anything online is extremely high risk. Anything on a computer without good antivirus software is high risk. Anything on a computer with good antivirus software but multiple users is still high risk. You need to really get serious to get your risk down to the level of safe deposit box safety, but you can do it. In any event, coming back to leaving money on a digital currency exchange, I'd equate it with 90% leveraged commodity trading - be prepared for it to "vaporize" at any time.

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Digibyte added to Shapeshift.io next week!
Great!! btw how do you know this?
Digibyte added to Shapeshift.io next week!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
any good .bat setup for skein? (i mine digibyte)
Think differently
Same here but yeah, its a extra security future not every exchange haves.  Any exchange?
Never heard of it before so don't know lol
Same here but yeah, its a extra security future not every exchange haves.  Any exchange?
Think differently
And if you do, Use the Lockbox! it's just on step safer.
Lockbox?
Yes, It's a extra security.
Go cryptsy -> Balance -> Digibyte( Or any other coin) go to the button where also the witrdaw and deposit link is..  You can see there the Lockbox.

"A lockbox is the safest way to store your coins long term at Cryptsy as it helps to prevent unauthorized access to your coins even if your account is compromised. When you store funds in a lockbox they are not available for withdraw or trade. Opening a lockbox to transfer the funds back to your balance requires email authentication as well as a time delay and optional SMS alerts. Providing a second email address allows you receive lockbox alerts to both the email you use at Cryptsy as well as another you provide. Lockbox is a free service.'"
Thanks for the explaination 24, still i wouldn't trust this lol
Lockbox?
Yes, It's a extra security.
Go cryptsy -> Balance -> Digibyte( Or any other coin) go to the button where also the witrdaw and deposit link is..  You can see there the Lockbox.

"A lockbox is the safest way to store your coins long term at Cryptsy as it helps to prevent unauthorized access to your coins even if your account is compromised. When you store funds in a lockbox they are not available for withdraw or trade. Opening a lockbox to transfer the funds back to your balance requires email authentication as well as a time delay and optional SMS alerts. Providing a second email address allows you receive lockbox alerts to both the email you use at Cryptsy as well as another you provide. Lockbox is a free service.'"
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Well how do you know? Maybe this guy has 1b dgb and 1k btc at his house wallets..
Think differently
Think differently

The risk of a hack of your account or an exchange goes short on your coins is a risk too high if you ask me.

Isn't Cryptsy supposed to be safe? And i'm looking for a longterm investement, but a little fun with markets isn't forbidden now is it  Wink
definitely a great investment for longterm, but yeah, no matter how safe they say an exchange is, get your coins out man.
You never know what will happen tomorrow...
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Isn't Cryptsy supposed to be safe? And i'm looking for a longterm investement, but a little fun with markets isn't forbidden now is it  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
No more cheap DGB on CEX any more an no mistake this time.
Activity: 638

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

http://s7.postimg.org/6tb38qoyj/digibyte.png

Jump to: