Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 978. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 500
i'm done,Loaded and ready for liftoff

Wondering; how much DGB are you holding  Roll Eyes
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
i'm done,Loaded and ready for liftoff
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
40-50 sat seems to be the support atm, good to buy a bit more

I agree, it's pretty stable at this range, which is still a nice x2 from the 20's. I'm buying some more in this range too.
Activity: 532
40-50 sat seems to be the support atm, good to buy a bit more
People like btcflow-ref need to drown in quicksand. Just saying.

And yeah, I will transfer my DGB back to my wallet. I'd rather have some hard-wallet (woodwallet or something).

I just bought a laser engraver for my woodshop.  Like just a few days ago.  In truth, I got a bit carried away and I bought two different laser engravers (I just couldn't resist also getting a microslice even though it's sort of just for fun).

Still, they should both arrive in the next couple of weeks - which is super exciting - and once I get them set up, I'd be happy to make some wood wallets if people are interested.  I wouldn't charge you as much as the woodwallets ... and you could pay me in DGB.

But then don't you know people's private keys?

People who make physical coins/wallets always do - it's why Casascius had such trust; it wouldn't have worked otherwise.

I don't know why, but I was thinking EPLDCC had this in mind for btcflow!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DoQwKe0lggw

Hahaha yes for in his woodshop. And he got 2 of them  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

And yeah, I will transfer my DGB back to my wallet. I'd rather have some hard-wallet (woodwallet or something).

I just bought a laser engraver for my woodshop.  Like just a few days ago.  In truth, I got a bit carried away and I bought two different laser engravers (I just couldn't resist also getting a microslice even though it's sort of just for fun).

Still, they should both arrive in the next couple of weeks - which is super exciting - and once I get them set up, I'd be happy to make some wood wallets if people are interested.  I wouldn't charge you as much as the woodwallets ... and you could pay me in DGB.

People who make physical coins/wallets always do - it's why Casascius had such trust; it wouldn't have worked otherwise.

I don't know why, but I was thinking EPLDCC had this in mind for btcflow!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DoQwKe0lggw
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

I just bought a laser engraver for my woodshop.  Like just a few days ago.  In truth, I got a bit carried away and I bought two different laser engravers (I just couldn't resist also getting a microslice even though it's sort of just for fun).

Still, they should both arrive in the next couple of weeks - which is super exciting - and once I get them set up, I'd be happy to make some wood wallets if people are interested.  I wouldn't charge you as much as the woodwallets ... and you could pay me in DGB.

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

I just bought a laser engraver for my woodshop.  Like just a few days ago.  In truth, I got a bit carried away and I bought two different laser engravers (I just couldn't resist also getting a microslice even though it's sort of just for fun).

Still, they should both arrive in the next couple of weeks - which is super exciting - and once I get them set up, I'd be happy to make some wood wallets if people are interested.  I wouldn't charge you as much as the woodwallets ... and you could pay me in DGB.
legendary
Activity: 840

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
http://youtu.be/AHhZ46O9eCk

Please feel free to suggest other things or typos etc etc.

Wow.  You guys are so quick.  On Tuesday, when I saw the call for videos, I thought about putting together a sample video.  I have all the software to make these but they take hours and hours (even for the somewhat bumpy and unfinished sample below).  But, then you guys just got them done super fast ... so  I decided that instead of focusing on the exchanges, I'd make a sample video tutorial for getting started with your DGB wallet.  Over the past few days I put it all together and I finally uploaded it to youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Ct9mqmukw&feature=youtu.be

I see this Wallet Tutorial more as a sample than a finished product.  And, if people are interested, I'd be happy to commit to volunteering time over the next 30-60 days so we can collaborate and develop a complete series of getting started videos.

Great video ELPDCC, very clear explanation and delivery.  Smiley
Thanks 24.  I really like the work that you and HR have done over the past few days.  Of course I'd be interested in working together to create some additional videos.  We could do an "exchanges" video; a "Digitp" video ... maybe a video on DigiShield and the multisig online wallet.  

To be honest, I originally planned to include a more in-depth discussion of the multisig DGB wallet in the wallet tutorial that I posted.  But, the web wallet doesn't display very nicely on my screen (it seems like it defaults to a mobile device size, so the aspect ratio is awkward and super-miniature on my TV).

Maybe, if you're interested, I could create a shared google drive area where we can compile assets (images, skeleton layouts, slide scripts, etc.).

If possible, I also think it would be great to get objectives (keywords, goals, etc.) from the DGB team so that we can create videos that complement their development work.

Thank you!  The 2 Digibyte vids that i uploaded are my 2 video's ever haha.  Windows moviemaker and photoshop  Lips sealed 
I need to get some nice video editing program and start learning that.

Thats a great plan! Looking forward to it. Get some of of the shoulders of Jared and the Digibyte team.

Great.  Sometime over the weeked I'll create the GDrive and populate it with some preliminary stuff.  Once I get that done, I'll let people know and you can send me a message so I can send out invitations to share the drive.

I use Adobe Captivate for the videos - combined with the rest of the creative suite it works pretty good.  I use it mostly for creating materials for my classes, and while Captivate is designed specifically for interactive educational videos it works fine for simple screen capture tutorials as well.

I also saw the static web instructions that HR put together (and thought those were a good idea).  At some point in the future, I'd be happy to use InDesign to compile those sorts of static guides into a comprehensive "Getting Started" guide that people could download.
Thanks 24.  I really like the work that you and HR have done over the past few days.  Of course I'd be interested in working together to create some additional videos.  We could do an "exchanges" video; a "Digitp" video ... maybe a video on DigiShield and the multisig online wallet.  

To be honest, I originally planned to include a more in-depth discussion of the multisig DGB wallet in the wallet tutorial that I posted.  But, the web wallet doesn't display very nicely on my screen (it seems like it defaults to a mobile device size, so the aspect ratio is awkward and super-miniature on my TV).

Maybe, if you're interested, I could create a shared google drive area where we can compile assets (images, skeleton layouts, slide scripts, etc.).

If possible, I also think it would be great to get objectives (keywords, goals, etc.) from the DGB team so that we can create videos that complement their development work.

Thank you!  The 2 Digibyte vids that i uploaded are my 2 video's ever haha.  Windows moviemaker and photoshop  Lips sealed 
I need to get some nice video editing program and start learning that.

Thats a great plan! Looking forward to it. Get some of of the shoulders of Jared and the Digibyte team.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

If possible, I also think it would be great to get objectives (keywords, goals, etc.) from the DGB team so that we can create videos that compliment their development work.

Nice video dude, well done.

Wow.  You guys are so quick.  On Tuesday, when I saw the call for videos, I thought about putting together a sample video.  I have all the software to make these but they take hours and hours (even for the somewhat bumpy and unfinished sample below).  But, then you guys just got them done super fast ... so  I decided that instead of focusing on the exchanges, I'd make a sample video tutorial for getting started with your DGB wallet.  Over the past few days I put it all together and I finally uploaded it to youtube.

I see this Wallet Tutorial more as a sample than a finished product.  And, if people are interested, I'd be happy to commit to volunteering time over the next 30-60 days so we can collaborate and develop a complete series of getting started videos.

This is great! Very easy to understand for everyone.This needs to be uploaded to the official website www.digibyte.co , Great job!
If i can offer you any help just let me know.

Activity: 532
Price retraced a bit more than 50% as expected, we can think of growth again

Activity: 924
Wow, crazy. Wonder if that is real with the low volume.

YC

So Digibyte hit 580 today on CEX.io  Huh
https://cex.io/dgb-btc
Activity: 420
Merit: 260
And if you do, Use the Lockbox! it's just on step safer.
Lockbox?
Yes, It's a extra security.
Go cryptsy -> Balance -> Digibyte( Or any other coin) go to the button where also the witrdaw and deposit link is..  You can see there the Lockbox.

"A lockbox is the safest way to store your coins long term at Cryptsy as it helps to prevent unauthorized access to your coins even if your account is compromised. When you store funds in a lockbox they are not available for withdraw or trade. Opening a lockbox to transfer the funds back to your balance requires email authentication as well as a time delay and optional SMS alerts. Providing a second email address allows you receive lockbox alerts to both the email you use at Cryptsy as well as another you provide. Lockbox is a free service.'"
Thanks for the explaination 24, still i wouldn't trust this lol

What is to prevent the lockbox address at Cryptsy from being hacked like any other address? Is it a cold storage address?

Doubtful - simply gives you time to stop it because of the time delay and SMS/email alerts. Bigger worry is Cryptsy claiming hack - whether it really happened or not - and then bye-bye money.

Yea, that is my thought exactly. What I would like is a wallet with Bwallet (Trezor) support to store my Digibyte.
Activity: 420
Merit: 260
And if you do, Use the Lockbox! it's just on step safer.
Lockbox?
Yes, It's a extra security.
Go cryptsy -> Balance -> Digibyte( Or any other coin) go to the button where also the witrdaw and deposit link is..  You can see there the Lockbox.

"A lockbox is the safest way to store your coins long term at Cryptsy as it helps to prevent unauthorized access to your coins even if your account is compromised. When you store funds in a lockbox they are not available for withdraw or trade. Opening a lockbox to transfer the funds back to your balance requires email authentication as well as a time delay and optional SMS alerts. Providing a second email address allows you receive lockbox alerts to both the email you use at Cryptsy as well as another you provide. Lockbox is a free service.'"
Thanks for the explaination 24, still i wouldn't trust this lol

What is to prevent the lockbox address at Cryptsy from being hacked like any other address? Is it a cold storage address?
Jump to: