Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 981. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Take a look, i changed my Twitter header

https://twitter.com/amit_amitshah00

my digibyte address:DQ7XpJQYqc4KhASVYkhgETmrLfmK2n7Me3

Thanks...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Let me know when u use one of these! I have my tipping account filled  Cheesy

Thx, 24!
Used the FB header at twitter as the proposed twitter header seems to be too small and therefore a bit grained.

https://twitter.com/haggisp
I noticed that!  Thanks for reporting.  Tipped you on twitter!
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Let me know when u use one of these! I have my tipping account filled  Cheesy

Thx, 24!
Used the FB header at twitter as the proposed twitter header seems to be too small and therefore a bit grained.

https://twitter.com/haggisp
HR and SuchPotato,   You got mail   Smiley
Let me know when u use one of these! I have my tipping account filled  Cheesy

I accept #digibytetip headers for all social media where we can tip Digibyte on.  Use it and i will tip you some good amount of Digibyte!  Spread the Digilove guys  Grin

Facebook & Twitter  Header (Facebook tipbot not online)

Google+ Header

Youtube Header

Please report when a header is not working correct.
Activity: 728
New btc core wallet! Some nice features are included Smiley
What are the new features? Link? Grin

Its time to claim a worldwide adoption for Digibyte ,can't wait for the big moment Cool
Sooner DGB will be adopted widely and will become everyday usable currency. Price are wonderful to secure your investment by investing in DGB.
legendary
Activity: 840
I have a surprise for you tonight....  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
The best quotation: "I like to watch people talking and selling onto my small consecutive buy walls lol" George Bush.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
Agreed - like mining! Anyone else mining DGB-Qubit on AMD? I'd like to know if the hashrate fluctuates heavily for you too occasionally.

I'm mining qubit on my two Radeon HD 7850s, the electricity costs more than I'm making, but the extra $20 or so per month isn't a big deal to me. I do the mining for fun/enjoyment. Below is my mining info.

I'm not running the cards hard at all. I used to push them hard on scrypt and they would hard lockup after about 20 days. As you can see, it's been running 24x7 since Nov 6 at the current setup. I could probably push them a little more but it's not that important to me, like I said, I'm mining for the enjoyment, not to wring every last coin that I can get.

I don't pay alot of attention to the hashrate fluctuation. In fact, I rarely log on to check it (once a week maybe?). I just check the mining page to make sure my hashrate is somewhere between 4M and 5M, that way I know it's still running. Smiley

sgminer 4.1.0-103-g00015 - Started: [2014-11-06 11:46:52]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(5s):5.025M (avg):4.845Mh/s | A:2551311  R:50302  HW:0  WU:17.327/m
ST: 1  SS: 52  NB: 296917  LW: 11379368  GF: 4640  RF: 25
Connected to Pool 1 (stratum) diff 1.955 as user DEgaLqrkZBYv9TjnAdCX6zENy2KxkkxqRQ
Block: 8440e50e...  Diff:25.8K  Started: [18:04:25]  Best share: 863K
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[P]ool management [G]PU management []ettings [D]isplay options [Q]uit
 GPU 0:  60.0C 1916RPM | 2.475M/2.442Mh/s | R:  1.9% HW:0 WU:8.736/m I:20
 GPU 1:  55.0C 1137RPM | 2.438M/2.403Mh/s | R:  1.9% HW:0 WU:8.591/m I:20
GPU 0: 2.5 / 2.4 Mh/s | A:1026157  R:20066  HW:0  U:6.83/m  I:20  xI:0  rI:0
60.0 C  F: 50% (1903 RPM)  E: 1050 MHz  M: 900 Mhz  V: 1.075V  A: 99%  P: 0%
Last initialised: [2014-11-06 11:46:51]
Thread 0: 2.5 Mh/s Enabled ALIVE

GPU 1: 2.4 / 2.4 Mh/s | A:1011257  R:19781  HW:0  U:6.74/m  I:20  xI:0  rI:0
55.0 C  F: 27% (1148 RPM)  E: 1050 MHz  M: 900 Mhz  V: 1.138V  A: 99%  P: 0%
Last initialised: [2014-11-06 11:46:51]
Thread 1: 2.4 Mh/s Enabled ALIVE

[E]nable  [D]isable  [R]estart GPU  [C]hange settings
[]ntensity  E[]perimental intensity  R[a]w Intensity

$ cat gpuQ
export DISPLAY=:0
export GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
export GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS=1
/home/z/sph-sgminer/sgminer -k qubitcoin --difficulty-multiplier 256 \
-o stratum+tcp://stratum.us.miners-pool.eu:8390 -u DEgaLqrkZBYv9TjnAdCX6zENy2KxkkxqRQ -p x \
-o stratum+tcp://stratum.eu.miners-pool.eu:8390 -u DEgaLqrkZBYv9TjnAdCX6zENy2KxkkxqRQ -p x \
2> ~/log-gpuQ.`date +%s`

PS: if you notice a few letters missing, from the words "Settings", "Intensity" and "Experimental", that's because I had to edit it - the letters in brackets were messing up the formatting
legendary
Activity: 952
Anyone mining DGB-Qubit on AMD cards? If so, what hashrates do you get, and do you notice instability in the hashrate - that is, it may go up or down by .25MH/s or .5MH/s, or even more?

Yes that seems to be quite normal.  I'm mining on a 260X just as an experiment and am getting between 4-5 MH/s.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
http://youtu.be/AHhZ46O9eCk

Please feel free to suggest other things or typos etc etc.

Nice job.

I just posted a "text" version at http://asistec-ti.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=73&p=106#p106 .

Slightly different focuses, but both going in the same direction.  Grin

Could I suggest that the location specific information that is currently at the bottom of the text be moved to the top

Thanks scotte. I thought about that but I didn't want to start on a negative. Sorry about making you read to the end unnecessarily. My hope is that good will come of that though as demand grows for more real exchanges like Cryptsy (also in jurisdictions with real laws that prevent fraud).

Activity: 45
I think we should make a new thread:   Digibyte & the shortterm thinkers.
Maybe we should make a movie!  O no!  A serie with 10 episodes.  Digibyte and the shortterm thinkers.   10-20 sat  episode 1    20-30 sat episode 2  30-40 sat episode 3 ! And so on. What do you guys think?   We have enough to talk about in shortterm so why not?

If you look too far ahead all the time, you tend to stub your toes a lot.
I think we should make a new thread:   Digibyte & the shortterm thinkers.
Maybe we should make a movie!  O no!  A serie with 10 episodes.  Digibyte and the shortterm thinkers.   10-20 sat  episode 1    20-30 sat episode 2  30-40 sat episode 3 ! And so on. What do you guys think?   We have enough to talk about in shortterm so why not?
LOL...15-30 is still my bet....prob more on the 15 side

and I totally forgot to take into account all the downward pressure from the kids living off their parents electric bill mining digibyte and selling them at profit....even 15 sats is profit for those kids...LOL

Take into account that they likely only have one or two decent cards, though.

and the patience of a mosquito

Perhaps - but I hardly think they're a real threat. I mean, if they all had 5+ GPUs, or miner software like mine, there might be an issue, but as-is, one GPU per person running without costs doesn't seem too bad.

Threat? I dont think they are a "threat". They are more like, little helper bees...or err...little helper mosquitos  Cool

and I totally forgot to take into account all the downward pressure from the kids living off their parents electric bill mining digibyte and selling them at profit....even 15 sats is profit for those kids...LOL

Take into account that they likely only have one or two decent cards, though.

and the patience of a mosquito

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
link on the top of this page...
-one peers tab at debug console
-you can see your amount in btc,mbtc,μbtc
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Its time to claim a worldwide adoption for Digibyte ,can't wait for the big moment Cool
Jump to: