Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 977. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
i'm done,Loaded and ready for liftoff

Wondering; how much DGB are you holding  Roll Eyes

No i have a good amount of Digibyte. This is for a long term only! I dont trade other coins anymore.
A part of my investment will also be used to promote Digibyte in my store and webshop and other things Wink

Ow yeah and i want a new car before summer starts.. Cheesy
And Motor
And boat
And Holiday
And retire Smiley
Joining you 24, Digibyte will soon be the only crypto I hold, forsaking all others!
My wife will be looking for a funeral director that takes it!  Cheesy

You guys are a bit extremist, diversify please dont fail to errors

Extremist in what?  That i dont own any other coin than Digibyte and a little Guldencoin is my own theory of minimal risk and a possible maximum reward.
I did trade in the past years. Did make a few bucks here and there but also got scammed. Just as 75% of all the traders.
I'm exhausted of reading every coins forum following every development etc etc. Offcourse i will miss some great coins i know that!But i also miss allot of scamms and P&D's.   #preminesafelydumped

I own a store and i have some great plans for Digibyte and Guldencoin and thats where my focus is for now.

And for the boat,house retire thing..  Offcourse that's just dreams that may come true.
But yeah,,I want a new car before summer starts!!

I'm with you Jumbley and 24.  Aside from some BTC for trading, I've consolidated all my mining and holdings of digital currency into DGB.  Holding for the long-term. 

I have a simple response to someone who suggests this isn't a diversified approach. My investments in digital currency are only a part of my overall investments.  Are you suggesting that a person who only buys one house at a time is an extremist?  Creating a diverse investment portfolio only works if you diversify across multiple sectors and instruments.  It doesn't mean invest in lots of different versions of the same thing.  It means invest in a diverse range of investment instrument categories (stocks, bonds, real-estate, digital currencies, commodities, etc).  And, in each category, make decisions about which instruments are best suited to succeed in the future.  I think - based on my research - that DGB is the best coin for future growth as an investment, and - just as important - I really like the professional mentality of the developers and the community.  It's a community and project that I support - that's why I'm investing in it ... not the other way around.

RD965: what you're describing "investing in lots of coins," is not diversification; it's hedging.  And, it's often a good strategy (I do it too sometimes).  But, hedging doesn't really lend diversity to a portfolio - just helps to manage risk.  All digital currencies are so risky and volatile, that I can understand your perspective.  But, from my perspective, I can tolerate dramatic swings in short-term value.  So, to extend your metaphor ... because I think the long-term potential of DGB is fantastic, I'd rather put all my eggs in 1 basket because it's a strong basket that's best suited to carry eggs.  That doesn't mean I only have 1 basket; it just means this one is for eggs.
Activity: 432
Why is he heading to Istanbul?

YC

Jared is heading to Istanbul Smiley My lovely hometown Cheesy Jared, let me know if you need help Cheesy

Hey travels around the world coming days.

This is a dev with a mission, is he coming to Holland to Grin
Yes, we just arrived in NYC, had a layover in Istanbul. Its very cold here! We have meetings set up here, NYC, Atlanta, San Francisco, LA, Amsterdam & potentially Berlin.

Cheers!

How is the trip going?   Grin

We are in LA, have been so busy on the road with meetings. Announcement coming soon Smiley

Awesome!
excited for the announcement...have a great trip.....
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

YC

Jared is heading to Istanbul Smiley My lovely hometown Cheesy Jared, let me know if you need help Cheesy

Yes, we just arrived in NYC, had a layover in Istanbul. Its very cold here! We have meetings set up here, NYC, Atlanta, San Francisco, LA, Amsterdam & potentially Berlin.

Cheers!

We are in LA, have been so busy on the road with meetings. Announcement coming soon Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

No i have a good amount of Digibyte. This is for a long term only! I dont trade other coins anymore.
A part of my investment will also be used to promote Digibyte in my store and webshop and other things Wink

And Motor
And boat
And Holiday
And retire Smiley
Joining you 24, Digibyte will soon be the only crypto I hold, forsaking all others!

Extremist in what?  That i dont own any other coin than Digibyte and a little Guldencoin is my own theory of minimal risk and a possible maximum reward.
I did trade in the past years. Did make a few bucks here and there but also got scammed. Just as 75% of all the traders.
I'm exhausted of reading every coins forum following every development etc etc. Offcourse i will miss some great coins i know that!But i also miss allot of scamms and P&D's.   #preminesafelydumped

I own a store and i have some great plans for Digibyte and Guldencoin and thats where my focus is for now.

And for the boat,house retire thing..  Offcourse that's just dreams that may come true.
But yeah,,I want a new car before summer starts!!

Activity: 532
Exactly Digibyte is an awesome coin with big potential, and we all know by now, but...
Activity: 348

And Motor
And boat
And Holiday
And retire Smiley

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. DigiByte's a good coin but it's best to consider a few alternatives for contingencies.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

The warning signs have been around for a long time. Security needs to be #1 priority for everyone in this industry, including individuals. I'm amazed at people who don't have 2fa for example. It's free & makes you a LOT more secure.

When the dgb exchange is completed, I hope to see a fortress.

2FA helps you shit if the owner of the exchange is a fraudulent scammer who was known for that before. You dont believe the Hacker story, do you?
Activity: 532

And Motor
And boat
And Holiday
And retire Smiley

Activity: 518

YC

Cheers!

How is the trip going?   Grin

In Amsterdam go try and get the red light district and our coffeeshops to accept DGB Smiley, to da moon it is then haha.

YC

Cheers!

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

The warning signs have been around for a long time. Security needs to be #1 priority for everyone in this industry, including individuals. I'm amazed at people who don't have 2fa for example. It's free & makes you a LOT more secure.

When the dgb exchange is completed, I hope to see a fortress.
Alright....volume looking like D-day is coming anytime now...

Sell orderbook looks thin.
Activity: 728

And Motor
And boat
And Holiday
And retire Smiley
I do exact same with my DGB put them safe for long term , I dont trade as I am not trader just investor, to have big money for them in future.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Alright....volume looking like D-day is coming anytime now...

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

And Motor
And boat
And Holiday
And retire Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
accumulation phase..............heads up....................

Wink
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Heya

Just FYI that we're mining DGB on our multipool: www.xpool.ca and miners have the option to keep their DGB just by entering their DGB address in their user settings.

Cheers!

And Motor
And boat
And Holiday
And retire Smiley
Jump to: