Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society - page 23. (Read 4289 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 12:34:45 PM
It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??

Some stores still doesn't accept digital payments due to lack of knowledge about it, they still prefer the traditional way of paying using fiat. Later on it would take a decade (i think) for our country to be a cashless society since we are third world county. What do you expect? our country need to solve poverty in a hard way since they elect corrupt people that only profits its fellow citizen.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 10:54:18 AM
It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Digital money is widely used in our country.There are many apps that allow you to store your money in a virtual wallet like coins.ph. We also use it to pay bills without needing to queue in line. More and more people are using it in our country because of its convenience.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 10:40:33 AM
Cashless society is a complicated and inconvenient problem, the presence of bitcoin should be a great solution for making and improving the welfare of the poor and the unemployed.
Activity: 118
June 10, 2018, 10:33:53 AM
Digital currency in our country is not yet like this kind of activeness in China but it is working slowly, one of our major bank is considering bitcoin as a good asset and I believe this is a big point to promote digital currency in our country and educating the society.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
June 10, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

Its really hard for who don't know yet about cadhless money , and those small business thst need to implemented the debit or credit carc policy im not againtd with this but you can never erase using paper money this is where people ststt it. And yes if its all of sudden are now connected to the internet then internet will become more dangerous and everything is not safe tho.
Activity: 114
June 10, 2018, 09:15:00 AM
I am the big fan of cashless policy. Its a good initiative. Gone are the days when we have to carry large amounts of money to pay for goods and services. WIth the swipe of your card or card details online u get what u want. Its just less stressful
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 09:00:31 AM

Time will come where everyone will be using digital money as technology innovates and rises more and more each day. Bitcoin and other crypto's are gaining much popularity in our country that's why there's a big possibility that everyone will be using it sooner or later. We should keep up with this change so we can make the most of it.
Activity: 401
June 10, 2018, 08:53:46 AM

Digital money doesn't mean cashlesh society, we can have digital money without affecting the fiat money, a lot of people still uses cash as means of transaction
Activity: 85
June 10, 2018, 02:32:28 AM
Digital currency is the in thing now. Many countries are opting for cashless. This means that the use of fiat currency which is fraught with theft. The use of credit and debit cards is the first step in digitalization. With the  gradual introduction of bitcoin and altcoins, total digitalization is the future economy.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 02:11:13 AM
well for me its not a bad idea to use a digital money.you can buy anything in anyways  because of Digital money even if you have no cash or paper money.but then again not all people wanted to use digital money.
Activity: 406
June 09, 2018, 08:27:20 AM
this is one of the most obvious things that we can know right now, that cash is already old and used system, and instead of it there must be something new.
I am sure that not all people in this world will support cashless society because cash or fiat money is very important all over the world and  people will surely choose to used cash rather than to used digital money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 09, 2018, 07:18:53 AM
Cashless society is the thing that already is happening and growing by using digital money and cryptocurrencies we would transform a payment system
We are living in the cashless society as we are now paying and we are buying with digital money not with fiat money, now almost every country is switching to the digital system of payment, people can carry a lot of bitcoin in wallet without any risk, it is easy and time saving way of payment using digital currency, so for me the idea of cashless society is good for the better well developed society.
For the bitcoin environment certainly cashless already happened because you can shop anything with bitcoin in online without trouble. but our home environment is not necessarily cashless already applied. for example in my area are still very few people who use credit card / debitcard. let alone use bitcoin
We do not need any cash if it is less benefited for us and will directly attract towards more valuable currency which works more for us and brings easiness for us so we will directly adopt it. In the modern world almost all people are productive minds and they want to get maximum outputs of any business so here in the case of Bitcoin vs fiat people choose the valuable one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
June 08, 2018, 01:53:40 PM

I read your message carefully and understood one thing, you know China well, its economy and its law. Personally, I know Germany well. So in our country, there is no cash at all. People have already forgotten to hold a trifle or paper money in their hands. Everywhere and everyone uses credit cards. On the one hand, it is good that there is no Fiat money, it will be easier for people to switch to cryptocurrency, because their principle is the same with non-cash payment.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 01:45:07 PM
Now the whole world is moving in the direction of non-cash money. The bitcoin in this matter is the ideal unit. In some cities, entire trading centers have already been built, in which only the crypto currency is accepted. Many, of course, do not yet fully understand that the crypto currency is exactly what will change our world.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 08, 2018, 01:10:27 PM
Well technically, digital money here our country will slowly adapt to the people here and not only by that and also cryptocurrencies.
We have a blockchain base wallet here that we can be received bitcoin and convert to fiat named is Coins.ph, this is also may use in paying bills, have a load in a mobile phone. Or other instead they went outside to send money in remittance to their loved one. Through this, a digital money that used the internet connection to process your request and it seems like bitcoin process.
Cashless right?

Cashless society means you can buy or shop anything or pay for something without the help of physical currency. Bitcoin is a digital currency and it help the cashless society by all its innovative advantage and innovative software. Bitcoin help the cashless society by  its money transaction facility. Bitcoin provide its user an secure and uninterrupted money transaction facility with low transaction cost. Because of this both online merchants and buyer choose Bitcoin for their shopping. Bitcoin also help people to book flight and train tickets, help to pay monthly rents, Emis etc.  Smiley
Activity: 364
June 08, 2018, 12:58:28 PM
in my country the use of digital money is still very low, most people in my country mostly use cash to make purchases but now my country government supports the use of digital money but not bitcoin, I hope bitcoin can be used in my country for purchase transaction replace the cash
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 08, 2018, 12:34:35 PM
more digital money in the world community because it is very easy to use. but if people without cash or fiat currency lost due to switch to digital currency, I think it will be very difficult. in addition to the matter of time, because today the digital currency has not been received in all countries, also in terms of its use is difficult. because not everyone understands the use of crypto coins. in the cause of ability or because the economy of the country does not support.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
June 08, 2018, 12:14:07 PM
Cashless society is the thing that already is happening and growing by using digital money and cryptocurrencies we would transform a payment system
We are living in the cashless society as we are now paying and we are buying with digital money not with fiat money, now almost every country is switching to the digital system of payment, people can carry a lot of bitcoin in wallet without any risk, it is easy and time saving way of payment using digital currency, so for me the idea of cashless society is good for the better well developed society.
I think the existence of digital money today is a necessity for transactions or other activities but that will not completely eliminate fiat money in general. because I think there are many things to do in cash means that not everyone understands a transaction activity that is only done with digital money, especially in countries that do not have high economic expectations. I think people in poor countries may not accept the existence of digital money as a means of payment because of the lack of knowledge about digital money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 08, 2018, 12:06:41 PM
In our country there are lot of online transactions like buying online, paying your bills online. It is very convenient and hassle free especially if you are a full time mom with small kids. You have no time to go to market or store. What you need you can buy it online using digital money, like buying load, etc
Activity: 378
June 08, 2018, 12:02:14 PM
Well technically, digital money here our country will slowly adapt to the people here and not only by that and also cryptocurrencies.
We have a blockchain base wallet here that we can be received bitcoin and convert to fiat named is Coins.ph, this is also may use in paying bills, have a load in a mobile phone. Or other instead they went outside to send money in remittance to their loved one. Through this, a digital money that used the internet connection to process your request and it seems like bitcoin process.
Cashless right?

I do not think being a cashless society would be fully applicable in our country. Many people are still not into the digital money and still used in traditional fiat money. And i think cashless society will never happen because goverment will not support it.
Pages:
Jump to: