Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society - page 24. (Read 4289 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 11:15:17 AM
Digital money goes with the password we have if no cash can be traced by digital counterparts in those countries that accept it but they are two mutually parallel currencies
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 11:08:14 AM
 this is one of the most obvious things that we can know right now, that cash is already old and used system, and instead of it there must be something new.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
June 08, 2018, 05:55:53 AM
I highly doubt that digital currencies will be able to fully replace cash all over the world. They are quite different in terms of functions and operations plus the procedure of getting and installing new equipment for electronic money is way too expensive.

Handling cash is a headache. Currency notes get wet or torn. Coins are heavy and they fall from the pockets. Shops/Store owners have the real problem dealing with 5 to 10 kilos of coins everyday.
No doubt that handling cash is much difficult than handling some sort of crypt currency because cash can be lost at any time just because of the simple mistakes done by the person whereas, the case is totally difficult regarding cryptos because it is not in your pocket all the time, so you don’t have to worry about the loss. Access is the only thing in which currency has benefit over cryptos.
I agree with that because the cryptocurrencies are very safe to handle since even you lost your device or you accidentally uninstalled the wallet then you can still recover your cryptocurrency there by the back up passphrase that you have saved but in terms of cash, when you accidentally lost your wallet then there is only a small chance that you will get back your cash.
Digital money helps us to pay fee and other charges of stores or online stores within seconds. We do not have to pay them directly by hand and this damages the fait currency too and governments will need to make more and will use more amount of its manufacturing. We will get rid of wasting money if we adopt the Bitcoin, will save our money and will give us profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
June 07, 2018, 11:24:40 PM
It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??

Most probably cashless society will happen in the near future. Based on my experience it is very convenient to use debit and credit cards in shops, pay bills, and shopping online. And also it is more safer because we don't need to bring cash every time that we are going to shop in the malls and other establishments. Bringing cash sometimes can bring us to danger like robbery and the likes. Here in my country mostly people uses cash but more people now are open in using debit and credit cards and soon this country will adopt the use of the digital currencies.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
June 07, 2018, 11:09:12 PM
Cashless society is the thing that already is happening and growing by using digital money and cryptocurrencies we would transform a payment system
We are living in the cashless society as we are now paying and we are buying with digital money not with fiat money, now almost every country is switching to the digital system of payment, people can carry a lot of bitcoin in wallet without any risk, it is easy and time saving way of payment using digital currency, so for me the idea of cashless society is good for the better well developed society.
For the bitcoin environment certainly cashless already happened because you can shop anything with bitcoin in online without trouble. but our home environment is not necessarily cashless already applied. for example in my area are still very few people who use credit card / debitcard. let alone use bitcoin
Activity: 41
June 07, 2018, 10:16:43 PM
Such a thing is very hard to imagine in developing countries but it can be very helpful. This will be possible only when the government in those countries is ready for this.
Activity: 388
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
June 07, 2018, 07:52:18 PM
Should the presence of digital money can improve all people including the poor and cashless society, it is necessary role of the state to be able to make digital money can be used widely.
Well i dont think all people all over the world will used digital money, so i dont really think that this world will have a cashless society, and for me even there are a lot of people is starting to adopt digital money but i am sure that it will never replace the cash or paper money.

Yes you are right it is nearly impossible or I ma say impossible to have a cashless society, fore the mere fact that our world have different people, some have access to internet some are not, if someone will propose this kind of cashless society then I think the government will use a lot of funds just to attain this kind of goal, for instance  if you buy a candy you will need to use card and machines which will be provided by the government , because they wil also track all the records of transactions of all people.
Activity: 392
June 07, 2018, 07:45:03 PM
Should the presence of digital money can improve all people including the poor and cashless society, it is necessary role of the state to be able to make digital money can be used widely.
Well i dont think all people all over the world will used digital money, so i dont really think that this world will have a cashless society, and for me even there are a lot of people is starting to adopt digital money but i am sure that it will never replace the cash or paper money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 07, 2018, 06:43:52 PM
Activity: 266
June 07, 2018, 06:40:30 PM
Many governments are coming forward to implement complete digital transactions for transparency India is trying to keep digital transactions and form a cashless society Rbi is above to introduce their own coin
Activity: 490
June 07, 2018, 06:20:01 PM
Cashless society is the thing that already is happening and growing by using digital money and cryptocurrencies we would transform a payment system
We are living in the cashless society as we are now paying and we are buying with digital money not with fiat money, now almost every country is switching to the digital system of payment, people can carry a lot of bitcoin in wallet without any risk, it is easy and time saving way of payment using digital currency, so for me the idea of cashless society is good for the better well developed society.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
June 07, 2018, 05:12:47 PM
Digital Money = Cashless Society is more safety to the community. Snatcher can't rub or steal you money. Even if they get it how could they access it without knowing your password and even if they know you could lock it by going to the bank and deactivated it.

Digital is more easier right now to send and to receive even if you are far to the sender.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
June 07, 2018, 05:00:11 PM
Actually we can still get a profit with digital currency because it provides a huge opportunity to increase revenue, I'm sure that the presence of digital money will make our lives better.
That's right that with the presence of digital money will make our lives better and easier. In my country we are still using fiat money, but we are also using digital money. Trough internet there is no hassle to do any transaction with the digital money to paying bills like electric bills, water bills buying and selling online and more. It is good to use digital money because it makes our life easier.
And what's hard when using cash? I guess nothing. Banks can freeze your account but can't freeze cash, which you have in your own pocket near the debit card. Also cash has to have it's place always, yeah digital money is modern but we need something old.
Just imagine all banks unite and freeze your money, can you imagine what will happen?
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
June 07, 2018, 04:24:18 PM
Hard to know. Maybe both of them will exist in the future. There are still many people can not access the computer or technology which allow them to use the digital money
Well when all people all over the world will adopt how to used digital money i am definitely sure that it has a  big chance that the cash or the paper money will dissapear in this world, but i think cash will still stay in this world for long time because until now not all people is supporting digital money.
All we need is to hold valuable currency either in physical form or in digital form; we know that the most valuable currency is the Bitcoin so we are very happy with it as it is working more for us. It is of less importance if you have quantity of less valuable currency that will work less for you. So it is up to the value and even all of us here desire for valuable coin and not less valuable currency.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
June 07, 2018, 03:45:58 PM
Actually we can still get a profit with digital currency because it provides a huge opportunity to increase revenue, I'm sure that the presence of digital money will make our lives better.
We are really constructive people but we need only opportunities to use our skills and knowledge, we have unique ideas and well talented mind set, bitcoin gives us chance to show our abilities, we can earn money through it and we can use it to buy goods as well so for me bitcoin is the best thing to enjoy good profit and best shopping service ever.
Activity: 74
June 07, 2018, 01:12:03 PM
There are so many advantages if your country uses cards(credit cards or savings cards) in payment, aside from hassle free you are far also from theives, and if you have online transaction, payment made directly your acccount.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 12:35:40 PM
the financial system does not seem to be able to help the poor, let alone the tendency of the use of digital money so it is feared to cause new problems. And it must be admitted that the current economic problems are getting more complicated
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 12:14:28 PM
That's right that with the presence of digital money will make our lives better and easier. In my country we are still using fiat money, but we are also using digital money. Trough internet there is no hassle to do any transaction with the digital money to paying bills like electric bills, water bills buying and selling online and more. It is good to use digital money because it makes our life easier.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
June 07, 2018, 11:06:18 AM
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
June 07, 2018, 10:43:17 AM
It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??
The people who are using virtual currencies are continuing to increase. It is really possible that our society will become cashless society in the near future. I know that many more people will attract to virtual currencies like bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: