Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society - page 25. (Read 4289 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 15
June 07, 2018, 10:42:10 AM
It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??
We will all come to those times where no one else is using any fiat money anymore instead they will be using digital money for convenience and ease of transactions. That can bring good effects to us users. In our country, there are a lot of growing digital money or digital apps to access your money and I think that's going to be the start of something new on the way we hold our money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
June 07, 2018, 10:37:21 AM
Can VISA and Mastercard become international banks who issue debit and credit cards to their account holders worldwide ?? Ultimately banks use VISA and Mastercard services for digital payments.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 07:33:30 AM
Cashless society is the thing that already is happening and growing by using digital money and cryptocurrencies we would transform a payment system
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 06:57:40 AM
True, there are a number of benefits to living in a cashless society like Increased Security of Funds Co'z there is no denying that holding cash creates a security risk. 2nd is Decreased Illegal Cash-Based Activity co'z criminals who participate in illegal, cash-based enterprises will have a much harder time conducting their businesses when their customers cannot rely on cash to conduct these transactions. 3rd is More Efficient Processing of Transactions co'z we have all experienced the agitation of being stuck in line at a store or vending machine, or on a bus behind someone who is attempting to pay in exact change or write a check. Paying for things using stored value cards makes transactions much faster and efficient. But, the reality here in our country is most of the people still necessary using the cash as mode of payment. Because the digital payment processors has not reached in every corner of the world or regions per say. And yet,  there are still small merchants, hawkers, people those sell road side, or may be some transaction that are usually require to pay in cash.
PSL
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 05:47:10 AM
Fortunately, the idea of cashless society will never become a reality. The economy needs real money to ensure economic growth. In addition, fiat money and cryptocurrencies have fundamentally different functions.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
June 07, 2018, 05:36:46 AM
It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Everyone knows about it nothing new. Even if you're getting paid in crypto other than card then also it's cashless.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
June 07, 2018, 04:58:46 AM
Sweden has been steadily moving towards a completely cashless society for years. Today, less than a fifth of all cash transactions in stores use cash, half what it was five years ago. The country bans the use of banknotes and COINS on buses, and many tourist attractions accept only non-cash transactions.

The law allows stores to refuse cash. So many stores now have signs that say "no cash". Life can be difficult for those who are unwilling or unable to accept these changes.

Sweden is progresif country that allowing peoples using bitcoin or cryptocurrency for payment purpose. Beside that its almost rare finding peoples pay using paper money, they always using digital money.
I am believe that others country will following sweden on this policy because its more safe for peoples to keep their money
Activity: 72
June 07, 2018, 03:10:09 AM
Sweden has been steadily moving towards a completely cashless society for years. Today, less than a fifth of all cash transactions in stores use cash, half what it was five years ago. The country bans the use of banknotes and COINS on buses, and many tourist attractions accept only non-cash transactions.

The law allows stores to refuse cash. So many stores now have signs that say "no cash". Life can be difficult for those who are unwilling or unable to accept these changes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
June 07, 2018, 03:02:30 AM
In this modern world this is just a basic especially to those people who are always in line with the current trends. Our modern world is creating systems or procedures for us not to use cash or they are promoting cashless society. And in order for them to obtain this kind of procedures they incorporate their system to the digital world. What makes this idea great is that there are crypto currencies arise in this day. With this the combination of this two great ideas it come out that digital money = cashless transactions. And also the benefit of investing in the digital money is one of its good benefits which make them great than ever.
Activity: 153
June 06, 2018, 07:09:46 PM
The development of blockchain technology, the most direct application of the financial industry!
Accelerated the development of a cashless society! The transaction is transmitted via cryptocurrency, allowing people to see the cryptocurrency quickly and easily! Cryptocurrencies also help reduce the cost of maintaining currency circulation
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
June 06, 2018, 07:04:33 PM
Hard to know. Maybe both of them will exist in the future. There are still many people can not access the computer or technology which allow them to use the digital money
Well when all people all over the world will adopt how to used digital money i am definitely sure that it has a  big chance that the cash or the paper money will dissapear in this world, but i think cash will still stay in this world for long time because until now not all people is supporting digital money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 12:17:56 PM
I guess digital money are already uses around the globe. Although not all citizen in a particular country are using digital money as payments. It is not safety anymore if we are going out with a lot of cash now a days and that is the reason why mojority of the people always preferred to use credit cards, debit cards and now it is bitcoin aswell. That is why i am hoping that shopping malls in my country also accepts bitcoins or cryptocurrencies as payment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 12:09:00 PM
with our digital money eased for some things, especially for the means of payment that is not complicated and effectively taken anywhere without having to with the wallet pocketed. This is a very effective thing and if I think it is a convenience in payment and using it is not difficult

if I think back, I don't remember touch cash this year. I just pull out the Bank card me, have touch panel NFC, and the transaction. no cost involved, I enjoy the protection of the buyer, insurance products, etc. this is a form of the end of the comfort of people like, and I admit, difficult for bitcoin to even bother this process. I ever want to pay with paper money in the Barber shop, and they could not give me a change because almost no customer using cash to pay, and thus they do not have a lot of money in desks cash they. I am a bit surprised, because it is usually Barber, Bazaar, etc., are those who work with cash at most, but even that decreased.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
June 06, 2018, 11:47:08 AM
Well bitcoin is the future of digital money because crypto is the real definition of digital financial world which is the future of the world financial system,  the traditional cashless society is an elementary level of digital money while the crypto currency is the secondary level of digital financial system which is the revolution in the world financial system.
Activity: 127
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 06, 2018, 10:16:12 AM

Digital money is good, but how about other people who did not know how to used digital money because they prefer to used physical money, so its hard to say that we need to used digital money. We should know first what others know about anything before we conduct another things to do just like to used digital money.
Activity: 126
June 06, 2018, 10:14:37 AM
Many countries use credit cards instead of traditional cash payments!
Credit card payment is easy to expose personal privacy, resulting in some credit card fraud and so on!
Due to the cryptocurrency's volatility and long transfer time, the payment of cryptocurrency has not been popularized. With the development of blockchain technology, the payment of cryptocurrency will become the mainstream payment method in the future!
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
June 06, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

The transaction will become more faster and better if the society will become cashless society. I am sure that many people will patronizing cryptocurrencies because of its importance and function in our society and economy.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 10:14:10 AM
although bitcoin prices are never stable but personally I'm sure and believe bitcoin will continue to grow and flourish. as we see now even though the initial launch of bitcoin is worthless, but now the price is already very high. and I'm sure bitcoin prices will continue to soar from year to year to come. Grin
Activity: 168
June 06, 2018, 10:01:47 AM
China Alipay and Wechat Payments are the major mobile payment methods!
When South Korea's President Wen Hao visited China, he also tried Chinese mobile payment!
So they banned the payment method of cryptocurrency!
Activity: 252
June 06, 2018, 09:38:01 AM
I do not quite agree with that. I do not deny that digital money is a trading trend in the future. However, each currency has different roles, positions and needs. The Cryptocurrency market will dominate and play a key role in the implementation of commercial transactions. But cash still retains its place in the free trade. Cash position has been confirmed by historical value. And surely people will never give up their social life.
Pages:
Jump to: