Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society - page 27. (Read 4289 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
http://o-tu.ru/
June 05, 2018, 04:50:24 PM
It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??
Friend, I congratulate you on the updates "2 shirts" )))) All right, So you say, now the money is the numbers that you see on your monitor or phone. It is digital money that has a Fiat value. Soon bitcoin with all altcoins acquired such power. The only question is what its nominal value will be. Ie what will be the value. Example 2 shirts will cost 0.000002 bitcoin.... Thoughts you understand. Or maybe there will be another alternative currency, with a much higher transaction rate. And the Commission will be less. For example bitcoin cash
Activity: 154
June 05, 2018, 04:24:25 PM
I think maybe in the future cashless society as of now is not the proper time but with the new technology wich bitcoin can play a major role in digital transactions hope we can be a cashless society.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
June 04, 2018, 06:39:16 AM
Cashless Society most probably would happen in the next coming years. The convenient in using credit or debit cards are definitely one of the safest instead of bringing cash just like i am doing it is more convenient for me than to bring a lot of cash. Digital money can be a solution to avoid bringing cash when shopping and paying different establishments. There are countries now who are merely in the stage of cashless society. And I think that can reduce criminality (robbery) at the same time it is more convenient for us to do transactions.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
June 04, 2018, 06:35:06 AM
Most of the countries in the world are moving away from the cash system to cashless system. I see this move as a good one because it will help the economy grow in various ways

Here's What One Million Dollars in Cash Looks Like

Video: https://www.youtube.com

Although there is innovation took place in every field like,Automobile,Industries,Agriculture but we still use fiat money since over centuries.It is big revolution that digital currency introduced which help people to free from carry money from one side to another and on fingertips you can make transaction globally.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 06:20:52 AM
digital money here in our country is also common by using debit or credit card or sometimes through internet or online bank, ofcourse this way of buying or spending money is very convient nowadays, but still not all community is familiar with it, so they still prefer using the paper money. Samething with Bitcoin, other people don't recognise it and other people is not familiar using it.
Activity: 199
June 04, 2018, 06:18:48 AM
I would say that in some point in developing countries the Society is almost cashless already, with those credit cards, phones and etc.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
June 04, 2018, 05:41:18 AM
I highly doubt that digital currencies will be able to fully replace cash all over the world. They are quite different in terms of functions and operations plus the procedure of getting and installing new equipment for electronic money is way too expensive.

Handling cash is a headache. Currency notes get wet or torn. Coins are heavy and they fall from the pockets. Shops/Store owners have the real problem dealing with 5 to 10 kilos of coins everyday.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 05:20:35 AM
I highly doubt that digital currencies will be able to fully replace cash all over the world. They are quite different in terms of functions and operations plus the procedure of getting and installing new equipment for electronic money is way too expensive.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 09:28:35 AM
It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

You can call bitcoin a digital money and here in my country I don't think we have establishments which accepts bitcoin but all establishments here accepts debit or credit cards. I don't know if it's a good thing but i know someday that there will be
Activity: 181
June 02, 2018, 08:53:29 AM

Digital currency is soon in the future to use for a quick transactions of all electronics payments and others do that we will live in a cashless society. That everything is under control of the electronics. So that everything is under control. This will be implemented if the UN agree on this case.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
June 02, 2018, 08:15:30 AM
Most of the countries in the world are moving away from the cash system to cashless system. I see this move as a good one because it will help the economy grow in various ways

Here's What One Million Dollars in Cash Looks Like

Video: https://www.youtube.com
Activity: 23
June 01, 2018, 02:42:25 PM
Bitcoin is the newest and most innovative electronic money. Bitcoin is our future
Activity: 120
June 01, 2018, 02:37:23 PM
This is kind of society i hope for one day, it think that kind of society is approaching fiat will not be in existence i think crime will be reduced to minimum.
Activity: 224
June 01, 2018, 02:28:03 PM
To have a society without cash we need a lot of external impacts, most of the world today are all using facial expressions, but each country has a distinct currency, I think If Bitcoin were to make international money, there would be a lot of things to be done quickly.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
June 01, 2018, 02:23:50 PM
We know bitcoin is popular in the internet. Many people had used it. But on the other hand if we will look at the entire community of people only a few had so much interest on it. Still too many have not yet been informed about the benefits of using it. This is what happens in my country. Being cashless is yet way too far to be realized. One factor limiting the use of digital money is internet connectivity. Many of the stores here are just small and could not afford paying it.
Activity: 73
June 01, 2018, 01:51:38 PM
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
June 01, 2018, 01:28:21 PM
My country as a third world country is still coming to reality of the cashless economy but we have some level of progress in that direction due to the fact that the number of educated people are in the increase and at that so many people are now optioning in to online payment method which bitcoin as a digital currency is one of them making buy and selling across borders easy and fast.
Activity: 294
June 01, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

I think it will not happened because some street vendors doesn't know about the technologies On bitcoin. About transactioning the payments through the system ,we all know that some people still believe on the paper money because of the historical and well known all over the world. Instead of cashless society I think paper money still  exist but it will reduce because of digital money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 01, 2018, 10:28:18 AM
Well of course if a country already support digital money, and almost everyone in the country use digital money, they would be cashless society, since they won't even need paper money to transact anymore.
But sadly, it doesn't happen in my country. My country still depend on paper money much. It's hard to find place where we can use card or digital money. Most place only accept paper money as payment. And moreover, my government banned bitcoin as a payment method, so there won't be a time that i will use bitcoin to pay something, unless they delete the regulation about bitcoin banning. But i think bitcoin is not suitable to transact? Since i heard that it took long time to confirm or whatever? Not really sure since i never use one before.
Activity: 435
Merit: 251
June 01, 2018, 09:57:24 AM
Bitcoin can not be used in shops, because cashier will not wait 20 - 30 minutes untill full confirmation. Shops need very fast digital cash transfer in 15 - 20 sec. So Bitcoin is not enough fast, even altcoins can not be transfered in 15 - 20 sec.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: